Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

worried about the 21

CANDIDPETS

I have it good authority that it will rain, my friend and eminent academic Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm told me over a dinner of pie and chips in Tony,s Diner, Great North Road, outside Hull.

Just another day so STOP WORRYING.

Ah, the good old Dr. Professor Karl Heinrich Wittlesbach-Anhalt-Dessau zu Kessenstein-Ellenbogen und Hossenpfeffer von Ulm.

Time fore me to buy a brolly.

• Like 2

According to one gentleman I talked to he said it was more an awakening or awareness. A new dimension will be opening and we will change. Personally, I am not planning for anything catastrophic.

was wondering if trolls could just stay out of this but what you think will happen on friday? How should we be prepared for it?

The end is nigh.You can not be prepared. We're all doomed I tell ya! Doomed!

was wondering if trolls could just stay out of this but what you think will happen on friday? How should we be prepared for it?

My possibles list contains -

1. Beteguese - This star goes supernova tomorrow. Having 'two suns' in ths sky well send temperatures souring leading to all the greeny setting on fire, oceans and rivers boiling with black algae turning what little water remains to sludge. It will only last a couple of days but in that time most life will have been cooked alive in the heat.

2. WW3 - An iranian virus launches US nukes at China. China and Russia retaliate. UK and France fire theirs off. Total deaths = 1 billion in the attack and another 2 billion from fallout.

3. Greys - They arrive and judgement day begins. All sinners are chucked into the pool of fire.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

My possibles list contains -

1. Beteguese - This star goes supernova tomorrow. Having 'two suns' in ths sky well send temperatures souring leading to all the greeny setting on fire, oceans and rivers boiling with black algae turning what little water remains to sludge. It will only last a couple of days but in that time most life will have been cooked alive in the heat.

3. Greys - They arrive and judgement day begins. All sinners are chucked into the pool of fire.

As insane as 3 sounds it has more chance of happening than 1. Betelgeuse will do nothing of what you've described.

Just in case I would suggest to you, spend the day with the ones you love, laugh, have a cocktail, smoke a joint, reminiss and make plans for what you can do to make your own life better starting on the 22nd. Then you'll have the new start so many of us could probably use. And consider that life is fragile even in the strongest and best of times. Cheers to your new beginning.

Just in case I would suggest to you, spend the day with the ones you love, laugh, have a cocktail, smoke a joint, reminiss and make plans for what you can do to make your own life better starting on the 22nd. Then you'll have the new start so many of us could probably use. And consider that life is fragile even in the strongest and best of times. Cheers to your new beginning.

You could donate all your money too, just in case you don't need it.

The end is nigh.You can not be prepared. We're all doomed I tell ya! Doomed!

Thanks for that. :tu: at this rate you may just reach 20 posts before its all over. :clap:

• Like 1

We're getting 30cm of snow, so maybe that's what they were taking about. I'm sure if that much snow got dumped on them the Mayans would think the world was ending. ;)

if the end of the world is coming there isnt any thing you can do, just be the best person you can be untill it does.

I can do something. I will be giving away my cheques :lol: :lol: Edited by CuriousGreek

You could donate all your money too, just in case you don't need it.

I'm a taker for the money... ^my paypal account is: passthedough@Imightgetrich.com

I can do something. I will be giving away my cheques :lol:

Darn I wrote my post too late

• Like 2

I've got a lot of time to do that then. :)

I hear Comet are having a final sale....this weekend. :tu:

I'm a taker for the money... ^my paypal account is: passthedough@Imightgetrich.com

Darn I wrote my post too late

A joke comes never too late ;):whistle: Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1

I hear Comet are having a final sale....this weekend. :tu:

Do they not know what happens tomorrow? No wonder they're going out of business... They put their sales on when people can't go. How ever will I get my brand new 60' 3D TV for half price? Did they even think of the people?

• Like 2

Look at it like this....

It was someone a few decades ago that saw that the Mayan calendar ended. They assumed it meant "the end of time"...not exactly true.

The Mayans just measured time in a different, much longer cycle than we do. We repeat a 12 month cycle. They didn't. There is good reason to believe their calendar will just roll over like ours does...it is a wheel...it just reverts back to zero and starts over.

If it makes you feel any better, think of it like this...we get a reboot...a re-do. In the little research time I put toward the topic, I have came to the conclusion that no one really believes it is the end of the world...the end of time...it seems most people who give in to the idea believe it will be the end of the world 'as we know it"...big difference.

Each time we have a scientific discovery or leap in technology...it is "the end of the world as we know it"...just think...the invention of the internet was "the end of the world as we knew it"...

It doesn't necessarily mean fire, brimstone, flood, earthquakes...it just means things will be different...good or bad. Not so terrible when you look at it that way.

Do they not know what happens tomorrow? No wonder they're going out of business... They put their sales on when people can't go. How ever will I get my brand new 60' 3D TV for half price? Did they even think of the people?

Better question: why in the world do you need a freaking 60' whatever that thing you want is. While in college I worked for Turner broadcasting and once I was called in the director office and he asked me to remove a sticker of my car 'cause it was bad for business. It said: Kill your TV

• Like 2

60 inch tv??? my boat is not even that width!

• Like 2

60 inch tv??? my boat is not even that width!

Here's me thinking it was the Ark!

Just the kind of craft to weather the storm in a teacup.

• Like 2

Better question: why in the world do you need a freaking 60' whatever that thing you want is. While in college I worked for Turner broadcasting and once I was called in the director office and he asked me to remove a sticker of my car 'cause it was bad for business. It said: Kill your TV

You could have ruined TV as we know it. Just think of the damage that sticker could've done. :D

In all seriousness, that is laughable. I wonder why they thought that? I wouldn't be able to take that person seriously if I was in that position.

keep getting a bad storm warning today that came out of the blue i was suppose to travel today but cancelled

You could have ruined TV as we know it. Just think of the damage that sticker could've done. :D

In all seriousness, that is laughable. I wonder why they thought that? I wouldn't be able to take that person seriously if I was in that position.

What is really laughable is that one person actually turned me in to management.

• Like 1

keep getting a bad storm warning today that came out of the blue i was suppose to travel today but cancelled

It's been raining heavily here too, I think it's a sign.

:sleepy: