Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OK May as well

oldsoldier

Intruduce myself. Joined some while ago, but forgot to check in and havent, been on hardly at all. As you can see from my user name I,ve been around a fair while and experienced some strange events first when being raised in the midwestern USA, then serving abroad with the US Air Force, then many years as a security officer mostly working nights in the London area. If you,re interested to hear of any of my experiences just shout and I,ll tell you-and to those sceptics amongst you I started as one, but now have a very Open mind!

• Like 1

Very glad to have you on the site!f Though I've no experiences myself with anything mysterious, I look forward to reading your accounts. Hope you like the site~

Hi and welcome to the forum. Would love to hear of your experiences and I had my own also in the Midwest. I am not a skeptic but sometimes skeptical of some of the stories I hear.

groupundergoalwelcome.gif

Edited by Hilander

Hi Hilander. Where are you from-grew up from 1949-1962 in Redfield, eastern South Dakota area and lived there till I enlisted in the service in September, 1963?

I grew up in the boot hill of Missouri along the Arkansas Missouri border, now live in the Ozarks. Lived in other places from time to time but I'm here for good now. I'm guessing you were in the Vietnam War. Know several people that were. Do you still live in the Midwest.

Enjoy UM

Hello oldsoldier.Welcome to UM :)

Hello Highlander-haven,t been in Missouri in forty nine years on the way back from Army National Guard training at Ft Sill, Oklahoma and I now live in northwest england and have done since 2002 London 30 years before then-emigrated here after I served eight years mostly overseas in the Air Force-I liked it abroad as it,s been one hell of a life-wouldn,t change it for the world!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to UM.

Hilander-sorry didn,t reply fully-yes I did spend a very short time at Tan Son Nhut Air Base, Saigon in 1964 but it was only a two month tdy stint while I was serving in Okinawa so I don,t really consider myself a vietnam vet very much