Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook shooting, can someone explain this

Little Fish

...I hope that you're joking. And if not, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure the parents would be interested to know their child wasn't killed.

Did you read the op .....

Can't see the video at the moment but from what others have said it was one of the fathers who lost a child in the killings. Seems he laughed at a moment. Not really that odd unless you're trying to see something that you want to see.

I've been here a year now and I don't recall giving more than a couple of opinions on CT's. I have never begun a thread there before. THIS one is just too darned convenient in every aspect of the story and I just cannot believe it is random. Is it possible? Of course! But the odds are so long I think you'd have a better chance at powerball. As for this guy, I don't know...people sometimes laugh inappropriately, especially when under stress. But when your child has just been gunned down? :no:

Hello and then, What can't you believe is random?

There is no proof that guy is an actor. I do not believe he is. We have no way of knowing what was going through his head. Some people laugh at the worst possible times because it is how they relieve stress. It does not mean he was an actor. If you think he was an actor, then he will have a bio somewhere that you should be able to find. Actors need to keep themselves visible, it is how they get work, and how they pay the bills. If anyone thinks this man is an actor, then prove it!

• Like 1

I've been here a year now and I don't recall giving more than a couple of opinions on CT's. I have never begun a thread there before. THIS one is just too darned convenient in every aspect of the story and I just cannot believe it is random. Is it possible? Of course! But the odds are so long I think you'd have a better chance at powerball. As for this guy, I don't know...people sometimes laugh inappropriately, especially when under stress. But when your child has just been gunned down? :no:

Well,its the most horrific episode of mass killing of children ,in anyone's life time ,at this juncture in time.

I saw his speech on the news and said wow,what an awesome guy .

If you watch this "prep" ,,and then his speech,yeah,it looks seriously acted out .

There is no proof that guy is an actor. I do not believe he is. We have no way of knowing what was going through his head. Some people laugh at the worst possible times because it is how they relieve stress. It does not mean he was an actor. If you think he was an actor, then he will have a bio somewhere that you should be able to find. Actors need to keep themselves visible, it is how they get work, and how they pay the bills. If anyone thinks this man is an actor, then prove it!

I sent it to the NRA ,and told them to do ,just that .
  • Like 1

Well,its the most horrific episode of mass killing of children ,in anyone's life time ,at this juncture in time.
not wishing to derail, but 186 children were killed in Beslan.

not wishing to derail, but 186 children were killed in Beslan.

I meant in the USA,at this time. I don't think there's anything on the books for the USA ,that any living person can recall ,here anyway .

That wasn't the point I was making. I clearly said that this guy COULD have just laughed inappropriately due to stress but I cannot imagine a father who had just lost his precious daughter would be able to do anything but fight to hold back a flood of tears. I was speaking about the shootings and how they happened. And it is my opinion that they almost certainly were NOT random.
  • Like 1

hi coffey, those two statements initiated from a known disinformationist. there is no evidence, its just made up and been repeated around the net.

I would actually accuse you of being the disinformational one here. Itleast for not providing true and accurate information when calling some a liar.

FACT: BOTH FATHERS WORK COMPANIES INVOLVED IN THE LIBOR CASE

FACT: THEY ARE NOT LOWER TIER EMPLOYEES

SPECULATION: They were scheduled to testify to the Senate regarding LIBOR. However regarding the nature of LIBOR we can go a long way to a white crime being commited within either of those companies as there has already been a 1.5B payout http://online.wsj.co...2618724274.html

The father of Connecticut school shooter .................., Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.

(I removed the shooters name out of decency)

Edited by AsteroidX

This is his little girl’s obituary... It saddens me that some people are so disconnected from reality that they forget that this is real... this happened... this little girl will not wake up tomorrow...she will never have the experiences that so many people take for granted... It sickens me to see so many make light of this fathers pain... these parents had their children ripped from them with zero preparation... I can only imagine that most of the parents are still in a state of complete shock, wandering around wondering if this is just some horrible nightmare.... I cannot express enough how sometimes I am ashamed to call myself human when situations like this are mocked by CT's... when what they should be doing is giving thanks that it’s not THEIR child that won’t be with them for Christmas. Stop Blaming the government, stop blaming pills, stop blaming guns and start blaming Adam Lanza... a 20 year old grown man who made the decision to wake up, dress in combat style gear, steal 3 -4 guns from his mothers collection... shoot her in the face four times AS SHE SLEPT... and then made another decision to drive to a local elementary school to kill as many innocent children as he could before cowardly turning the gun on himself. Lanza knew exactly what he was doing... evidence indicates he researched the situation... he even took the time to destroy the family computers before leaving the house where he killed his own mother. This is Adams fault... he did this... willingly. Stop looking for a scapegoat for this coward.

Emilie Alice Parker

12/19/2012

Emilie Alice Parker was a beautiful person. She came into this world May 12, 2006. She was tragically taken from us December 14, only 6 years later. Despite her short time here on earth, her life was full. Full of love, full of compassion, full of charity, full of enthusiasm, full of joy, and full of gifts given to her by Heavenly Father that she shared with everyone fortunate enough to cross her path.

Emilie was quick to strike up a conversation, with anyone, anywhere. She could always be found with her markers, colored pens and paper, because as she put it, “I have so many ideas of things to draw and it is hard to remember them all.” She also expressed her artistic abilities in her paintings, ceramics, and fashion, as she always wanted to be fancy.

Emilie loved to read. She loved to read stories, not only with her mom and dad, but also she could often be found with her sisters, Madeline and Samantha, dressed in costumes, reading stories with them. Her sisters looked up to her and sought her out for comfort when they needed it. Emilie always wanted to help people feel better. Her compassion and charity was exemplified by her hugs, the cards she would make, and her statements that, “I wish everybody could just be happy.”

“She was our princess here on earth, and now her angel up in heaven. May her life and example continue to live on in all of us.” — Her loving parents, Robbie and Alyssa.

The family will receive friends at Myers Mortuary, 845 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, Friday, December 21, from 5 to 8 pm. Services will be held at the Rock Cliff Stake Center, 1000 Suncrest Drive, Ogden, Utah, Saturday, December 22, at 10 am.

Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Avenue, Danbury, is in charge of arrangements.

The Newtown Bee Posted December 19, 2012

Edited to repair slight grammatical errors in my post... if I left any... oh well.

Edited by Dredimus
  • Like 7

This is his little girls obituary... It saddens me that some people are so disconnected from reality that they forget that this is real... this happened... this little girl will not wake up tomorrow...she will never have the experiences that so many people take for granted... It sickens me to see so many make light of this fathers pain... these parents had their children ripped from them with zero preparation... I can only imagine that most of the parents are still in a state of complete shock, wandering around wondering if this is just some horrible nightmare.... I cannot express enough how sometimes I am ashamed to call myself human when situations like this are mocked by CT's... when what they should be doing is giving thanks that its not THEIR child that wont be with them for christmas. Stop Blaming the government, stop blaming pills, stop blaming guns and start blaming Adam Lanza... a 20 year old grown man who made the decision to wake up, dress in combat style gear, steal 3 -4 guns from his mothers collection... shoot her in the face four times AS SHE SLEPT... and then made another decision to drive to a local elemtary school to kill as many innocent children as he could before cowardly turning the gun on himself. Lanza knew exactly what he was doing... evidence indicates he researched the situation... he even took the time to destroy the family computers before leaving the house where he killed his own mother. This is Adams fault... he did this... willingly. Stop looking for a scapegoat for this coward.

applause.gif

• Like 2

I would actually accuse you of being the disinformational one here. Itleast for not providing true and accurate information when calling some a liar.
i didn't call anyone a liar. there's no evidence they were to testify in LIBOR.
  • Like 1

This is his little girl’s obituary... It saddens me that some people are so disconnected from reality that they forget that this is real... this happened... this little girl will not wake up tomorrow...she will never have the experiences that so many people take for granted... It sickens me to see so many make light of this fathers pain... these parents had their children ripped from them with zero preparation... I can only imagine that most of the parents are still in a state of complete shock, wandering around wondering if this is just some horrible nightmare.... I cannot express enough how sometimes I am ashamed to call myself human when situations like this are mocked by CT's... when what they should be doing is giving thanks that it’s not THEIR child that won’t be with them for Christmas. Stop Blaming the government, stop blaming pills, stop blaming guns and start blaming Adam Lanza... a 20 year old grown man who made the decision to wake up, dress in combat style gear, steal 3 -4 guns from his mothers collection... shoot her in the face four times AS SHE SLEPT... and then made another decision to drive to a local elementary school to kill as many innocent children as he could before cowardly turning the gun on himself. Lanza knew exactly what he was doing... evidence indicates he researched the situation... he even took the time to destroy the family computers before leaving the house where he killed his own mother. This is Adams fault... he did this... willingly. Stop looking for a scapegoat for this coward.

I'm not being insenstive to this tragedy, but I'm curious, did you believe the iraqi incubator story where the young girl stood up in front of the world and cried that the iraqis were throwing babies from incubators and stealing the incubators. you know that story was a total fake, the girl was coached by a public relations company, and the stunt lead to a far greater tragedy than the one being discussed here, so why should i believe the tv without question? because you are emotionally upset?
  • Like 1

anyone remember the cnn broadcast that faked iraqi scud attacks, it was filmed in los angeles.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Yes. It mentions nothing about 'no one getting killed'.

Gosh,I'm sorry the op is too complex for your cognitive faculties.Maybe someone can explain it to you .

:(

Gosh,I'm sorry the op is too complex for your cognitive faculties.Maybe someone can explain it to you .

:(

I get the idea that he might be acting. No need to insult me to explain that. But you've mentioned you doubt anyone was killed at all. What, other then this, leads you to that?

• Like 2

i didn't call anyone a liar. there's no evidence they were to testify in LIBOR.

you are correct on both accounts.

there is no list of who is or isnt scheduled to testifuy in the LIBOR case that I am aware of. It is specualtion. The fact is that the fathers work for companies that are involved in the case and they held financial positions within those companies. That is all I am saying as well.

I'm not being insenstive to this tragedy, but I'm curious, did you believe the iraqi incubator story where the young girl stood up in front of the world and cried that the iraqis were throwing babies from incubators and stealing the incubators. you know that story was a total fake, the girl was coached by a public relations company, and the stunt lead to a far greater tragedy than the one being discussed here, so why should i believe the tv without question? because you are emotionally upset?

Something happening in Iraq is one thing, something happening in an American town is very much another. One is much easier to hide than the other. Just because one story was a lie doesn't mean ever single that will forever be on tv will be a lie. And people should be emotionally upset. A BUNCH OF ******* CHILDREN WERE MURDERED! Yet we have people who have the gall to claim it never happened. And that someone would have such a lack of respect and morals is just sickening.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 2

One Life is Not Greater then another.

• Like 1

One Life is Not Greater then another.

What's easier, going to Iraq or going to Connecticut? It should be very easy to find plenty of people who knew the families who lost children. Or is the entire town fake too?

• Like 1

Actually I dont have scheduled trips to either place. And now after this wont ever plan to go to them. At this point in time there is blood on the ground in both places. Get over trying to make a comparison between of childrens lifes regardless of where they live.

Sure the school shooting is raw and now. But keep a decent persepective on humanity and try to enjoy life a little bit and laugh. Thats how we can honor and show our respect to those that have died. Mourning is a time. It is suppose to have a beginning and an end. It is that way for a reason. At some point you have to look ahead,.

• Like 1