Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA's Secret ET Influence

topsecretresearch

There have been quite a few injury cases reported with UFOs over the years, such as this one.

Interesting example for such independently reported case is recently revealed 1974 incident in the Air Force base near Rovaniemi in the Northern Finland. Main source of this incident came to top of the hill when he was guarding the area – there was large storage facility beneath of him, with second guard inside. Soon he noticed that a strange metallic device with blue glow around it was landed near the facility and finally he fired his machine gun towards the unidentified object when he was only about 30 meters away from it. Shooting caused that the UFO immediately started to glide away and it disappeared behind the ramparts. Afterwards he suffered severe burn marks in his skin and it was told that during the confrontation, a large electromagnetic disturbance was detected in the area.

There are a number of UFO injury cases here.

http://nawewtech.angelfire.com/injury.html

And in some of these accident, injury or disappearance cases, the classified UFO investigation gets involved, as in this highly-classified incident from 1965. Palomar Observatory was involved in the secret UFO investigation as early as 199-50.

• March 18, 1965. TOA Ailines Convair 240 from Osaka to Hiroshima, Japan (13/P.253)

According to a message relayed from the New York Times office in Tokyo to the TOA Airlines office, a group of 'flying saucer experts' from the US Defense Department, the Federal Aviation Administration and the Palomar Observatory (California) was being sent to Japan to interview [Captain Yoshiharu] Inaba and [Tokyo Airlines Piper Apache pilot, Joji] Negishi. 'The American mission is believed to be interested in the case,' it was reported, 'because there have been several mysterious aviation accidents and flying saucers might have been involved.'

http://www.oocities.org/topsecretresearch/washington.html

Another incident investigated by this highly-classified organization occurred in 1965, with two Air Force radar technicians who were abducted by a UFO then found wandering along the road in a very dazed and confused condition. There was missing time, as usual in these cases, and also two men who were temporarily "missing".

PENNSYLVANIA ABDUCTION FROM AIR FORCE BASE

BENTON AIR FORCE STATION —I retired from the Air Force in 1990 as a Chief Master Sergeant. I was on the SAC Nuclear Disablement Team for many years. We would respond to any incidents/accidents or problems with nuclear weapons. I know of an incident that occurred on March 5, 1965, at Benton Air Force Station, Red Rock, Pennsylvania. Benton was part of the Air Defense Command Interior Radar Defense Zone. Two radar technicians (one being my brother) were repairing the height finder radar antenna located northeast of the 648th Radar Squadron site. An “object” described by my brother as being a small saucer shaped object landed nearby. The two technicians decided to investigate. As they approached the saucer, a beam of light came out and struck both technicians. That was the last they could remember, and they failed to report to their command post. Air Policeman went to search for the two technicians, but they could not be found. All their tools and equipment were located near the antenna they were fixing. The Pennsylvania State Police were alerted and a search of the area began. Sixteen hours later, a state trooper found the two technicians walking on Route 487 about 10 miles from the site south of Lopez. The two technicians seemed dazed and were transported to a hospital in Williamsport. They were examined and found to be dehydrated and confused. No alcohol or drugs were found in their system. They were later transferred to an Air Force Hospital at Stewart AFB, NY. Trace amounts of alpha radiation were found on their clothing and strange marks were discovered on their necks.

Special Agents from the Office of Special Investigations interviewed the technicians. They related their story up to the point of the beam of light. They could not remember anything after that. A psychiatrist wrote in the report that each technician experienced something they could not fully explain! They both spent two weeks in the hospital and were released back to their unit. My brother was reexamined at the Air Force Psychiatric Center, Sheppard AFB, TX in 1966. During a session with an Air Force psychiatrist, the doctor asked him if he thought he was abducted by extraterrestrial visitors! That was the first time anyone ever mentioned a UFO connection to my brother. My brother thought the Air Force knew. He told me years after the incident, he had nightmares about creatures poking instruments into his eyes, ears, and mouth. My brother served out his tour and was honorably discharged. He went onto college and worked for Boeing Aircraft Corporation until he retired in 1994. He won’t speak about the incident. Thanks to CMSgt. Walter.

http://unexplainedthings.tumblr.com/post/13551154536/pennsylvania-abduction-from-air-force-base-benton

This story is also known as the Red Rock UFO case, and is largely unknown even today, at least outside of certain military and UFO circles. The two men were "missing" for about 16 hours.

http://books.google.com/books?id=e47LxTD88e0C&pg=PA75&lpg=PA75&dq=benton+air+force+station+ufo&source=bl&ots=Ui6jEcf63m&sig=9J7EWMGG1x9doz1W0xVaDXMHhtw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qUHeUMrVAYL28wSE6oDQCQ&ved=0CFoQ6AEwBw

Good one Mc-G ! Happy New YEar ! :whistle::alien::yes:

Nobody's ever been able to explain that one, but there was about as big a UFO investigation as any in history. Of course, it wasn't the only time something like that happened in the military--far from it.

This story is also known as the Red Rock UFO case, and is largely unknown even today, at least outside of certain military and UFO circles. The two men were "missing" for about 16 hours.

You seem to have hit the 'random spew' function key on your desk, I don't see how any of this is connected with the thread's theme.

Are you going to start trying to establish the credibility of Clark McClelland again?

Clark and his secret Nazi Antarctic bases of German UFOs?

• Like 2

You seem to have hit the 'random spew' function key on your desk, I don't see how any of this is connected with the thread's theme.

Are you going to start trying to establish the credibility of Clark McClelland again?

Clark and his secret Nazi Antarctic bases of German UFOs?

I know more about the real story than you do, McClelland or no McClelland. All you know are a bunch of third rate cover stories.

Here's another UFO video from the Mars rover, showing the object flying upward, hovering and blinking, and then flying away. Just more swamp gas of course.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L7y5pt5pgSM[/media]

that looks like something the faking hoaxer does :) he's bloody good at doing it..

you might remember a year or so ago.. a clip that was going around about the mars mission done in the 1960's.. I know it created a hell of a storm in the conspiracy circles.. people were posting it everywhere.. but what some clever person did.. was remove the opening part saying it was created by the faking hoaxer..

so.. at a guess.. this is not swamp gas.. but a lovely cgi created video clip :)

that looks like something the faking hoaxer does :) he's bloody good at doing it..

so.. at a guess.. this is not swamp gas.. but a lovely cgi created video clip :)

That's what people always say about these videos.

There's another one on here with a bunch of UFOs flying out from the Moon.

this is the one..

oh and if you need proof that your clip could be done on cgi Guff..

take a look at another one of his ..

It always comes down to the question of whether 100% of these videos are faked or hoaxed, which I do not believe, although a certain percentage of them obviously are.

Now they have retrieved the big NASA cover up dude, who is about to say that all these reports of UFOs in space are pooh-pooh, and that we should be honored that he has graced us with his presence. Just wait and see....

Here's another UFO video from the Mars rover, showing the object flying upward, hovering and blinking, and then flying away. Just more swamp gas of course.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L7y5pt5pgSM[/media]

Oh, my. That video is a really, really, really poor hoax. The 'UFO' has been animated on top of a single still image from MSL. It's all based on this one image from landing day taken by the rover's left A front hazcam:

FLA_397506083EDR_F0010008AUT_04096M_.JPG

The video uses a version of the image that has been straightened to remove the fisheye effect caused by the wide-angle lens. There are no more frames available from that day to make up the animation:

MSL Sol 0 Raw Front Hazcam Images

Oh, my. That video is a really, really, really poor hoax. The 'UFO' has been animated on top of a single still image from MSL. It's all based on this one image from landing day taken by the rover's left A front hazcam:

The video uses a version of the image that has been straightened to remove the fisheye effect caused by the wide-angle lens. There are no more frames available from that day to make up the animation:

And here he is, just as I predicted. Every time I post something like this on here, he will appear to say that it's a fake.

• Like 1

And here he is, just as I predicted. Every time I post something like this on here, he will appear to say that it's a fake.

I'm wondering about it too. I was unaware that the rovers even had video on board. I thought they just took stills.

Well, it's not really a tough prediction to make when you can see my name show up in the list of users viewing the thread. :rolleyes:

Seems like the last time I was here we had a nice, civil, productive conversation. Why the nastiness tonight? I post when I think I can add something useful to the thread. I happen to know this video is fake, so I thought I'd show you the source. Do you disagree with me? If so, where are the source images that made up the animation?

And by the way, I don't work for NASA ...

Well, it's not really a tough prediction to make when you can see my name show up in the list of users viewing the thread. :rolleyes:

And by the way, I don't work for NASA ...

It's true that I know what you're going to say about all these UFO pictures, because you have never said anything else. You also seem to appear whenever the other "skeptics" are at a loss to explain these NASA UFO pictures, and that you will invariably say that they are fake. I'm just going by past experience here.

I also think you really mean to say that you "no longer" work for NASA. Wouldn't that be more accurate?

I'm wondering about it too. I was unaware that the rovers even had video on board. I thought they just took stills.

The two high-resolution Mastcam imagers actually are capable of taking 10 fps high-definition video, but this particular YouTube video was faked using a single shot from one of the forward hazard cameras. This is a landing day image and the remote sensing mast isn't even deployed yet (you can tell by looking at the rover shadow).

It's still my rolle to poop in the punchbowl. The spacesuit and lunar lander evolved from designs developed by the British Interplanetary Society in the years after 1939.

British Interplanetary Society spacesuit [1949]

http://t0.gstatic.co...H1QdCfsZ-Kq89Du

http://moonandback.c...s_spacesuit.jpg

lunar lander

http://davidszondy.c...pace/Clarke.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.co...pcE3TM8WAHtNbkg

Good info. That doesn't mean NASA hasn't been influenced in someways by an ET reality. People will report a one piece coverall, helmet + visor or diver type suit in CE3s. ET's or occupants not of this earth need protective wear too.

Please disable the 'Random Spew' function on your data base.

• Like 1

I know more about the real story than you do, McClelland or no McClelland. All you know are a bunch of third rate cover stories.

I remember doing research on Clark C. McClelland and both him and his father worked for NASA.

http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/site/about-clark-mcclelland/my-professional-background-and-credentials/

Photos on his web site.

Edited by topsecretresearch