Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A QUICK HELLO !

kippa

Just opening up a new topic to introduce myself, just joined yesterday after googling 21/12/12 mysteries i somehow ended up on U.M. and im glad i did..

from my initial browsing it seems to be a great site with just my sort of content, (cryptozooology and paranormal activity) to name but a few.. my big weakness is squatchin, damn id love to get a glimpse of a bigfoot.. :clap: i am also a sucker for a good conspiracy theory..

so just sayin hi to anyone who has read this.

thanks,

kippa..

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hasina

• kippa

• ExpandMyMind

• pitchp

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined now. This is an amazing site. Oh and hi! :clap:

Edited by pitchp

isnt it, im loving it so much im like a kid in a candy store. i dont know where to go first in the forums. have discovered my first whacko (NO NAMES), I read what he had to say and i nearly choked on my double choc cookie.

oh yeah and hi right back at you.

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join the conversation. My favorite section to read has to be the conspiracy section, I just have nothing to contribute to that part, lol. Welcome again~

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you join the conversation. My favorite section to read has to be the conspiracy section, I just have nothing to contribute to that part, lol. Welcome again~

thankyou Hasina thats very much appreciated, oh i love a good conspiracy . well the believable ones anyway, not into the really outlandish ones outhere

thankyou Hasina thats very much appreciated, oh i love a good conspiracy . well the believable ones anyway, not into the really outlandish ones outhere

A good believable conspiracy theory is enough to get my brain all frazzled. The outlandish ones just confuse and befuddle me, how anyone can believe a lot of them is really surprising.

OP, I think you mean a LOUD hello :)

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi and welcome to the forum Kippa. This is a great place to be because anyone can find something they are interested in. WelcomeSprayPaint.gif

Just opening up a new topic to introduce myself, just joined yesterday after googling 21/12/12 mysteries i somehow ended up on U.M. and im glad i did..

from my initial browsing it seems to be a great site with just my sort of content, (cryptozooology and paranormal activity) to name but a few.. my big weakness is squatchin, damn id love to get a glimpse of a bigfoot.. :clap: i am also a sucker for a good conspiracy theory..

so just sayin hi to anyone who has read this.

thanks,

kippa..

Welcome to both of you :tu: