Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA calls triple due to doomsday inquiries

Saru

If the Mayans were able to predict the end of the world, but not predict the end of their civilization at the hands of the Europeans....

That my friends is what I call extreme trolling.

I can see the Mayan Priests rickrolling us....

Edited by RaptorBites

And these callers think that NASA can avert the end of the world?

Reuters (a Rothschild agent) says that 1 in 7 believe the world is ending. I see absolutely no indication that supports those numbers what-so-ever. I do wonder who they are trying to convince, and why.

atleast they are not calling 911

999: hello caller

caller: its the end of the world in a few hours

999: has anyone been hurt?

caller: not yet

999: please call us back when someone does.

• Like 2

Ahem, consider the normal distribution, or bell curve, representing intelligence. For the half of the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is the other half that is below average in intelligence. Need I say more?

Has anyone else heard anything about NASA supposedly sending up 3 passenger shuttles without announcing it? No clue if it's true or not, just something I saw someone discussing on FB so I thought I'd check here if anyone's heard a similar rumor.

Has anyone else heard anything about NASA supposedly sending up 3 passenger shuttles without announcing it? No clue if it's true or not, just something I saw someone discussing on FB so I thought I'd check here if anyone's heard a similar rumor.

I would doubt if that's true at all.

It's about 8:30ish AM in Europe and its December 21, 2012 there but the end of the world didn't happen. It's still 10:00 PM here in America

Im a little p***ed off to be honest... pick up your game Unexplained Mysteries.. id expect at least a joke article about how a giant brown dwarf system is rocketing right in full of annuaki aliens heading back to resubjegate their slave species that they created and get more GOLD for the next cycle! ahhhh well i'll be at the beach with my surf board waiting for the inevitable tsunami to come in and give me a wave that goes faster then the speed of sound around the planet YEEEEEHAAA!

That's right, tomorrow is the Big Day!

Die, die, everybody die.

[media=]

[/media]

before you press play it looks like they were jiving. :blush:

before you press play it looks like they were jiving. :blush:

Gangnam style. :w00t:

2040 comet 2011AG5 will come close to the earth. 1% chance of it hitting. Pretty good odds!

• Like 1