Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Sprouts should come with a health warning'

Still Waters

I was actually given the royal command to fetch these from the supermarket.

However my sister is blissfully unaware of these findings because what's the point.

I've been eating them reluctantly for ages and neither me or my family have suffered any ill effects.

I think only people that are allergic to certain stuff might actually benefit from this info.

Tbh it's part of our Christmas tradition and I don't want to go against the grain.

Edited by Medium Brown

This is a good thing to know. Thanks for posting this. I won't be eating to many.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grow your own veggies. You can do it indoors and you wont have the problems regulating coumadin as much as youll be able to estimate the amts of the "bad: stuff and with your doctor should be able to mainatin whatever diet you wish. Minus strictly veggie.

Growing your own veggies is irrelevant. Your crop won't magically have a lower Vitamin K content, which was the entire point of this article.

This whole idea is like putting diabetic warning labels on everything that contains sugar. Really?

Edited by BaneSilvermoon