Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Final Countdown 2012

Hugh

I agree.. I laughed my ass off at the Y2K survivalists it was amazing how many of them no longer appeared on the survivalist forums :P

• Like 2

You're not.. you're not one of those people that actually thinks that something is going to happen, are are? :unsure2:

nope lol, I don't believe the world will end in the next hour...

I agree.. I laughed my ass off at the Y2K survivalists it was amazing how many of them no longer appeared on the survivalist forums :P

Sometimes, late at night, right before I drift off to sleep, I imagine that somewhere in this world there is a Y2Ker still in a bunker, still hiding, because he forgot to bring a radio with him. Then I smile to myself and fall into the most wonderful sleep. Idiots.

• Like 4

nope lol, I don't believe the world will end in the next hour...

Just checking. You never can tell around here...what with all the tinfoilhat3.gif

I guess if I had actually read your OP I would already know that....

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

:P ok .. so I am going to be 30 minutes early.. that just means I will be laughing at the idiots that believe in the end of the world.. the shift in the worlds thinking.. the aliens landing for a extra 30 mins :)

Some just can't wait for it to be over:

Argentina, fearing Maya-linked suicides, closes mountaintop

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/326689/argentina-fearing-maya-linked-suicides-closes-mountaintop

I'm waiting for Zpoc..

It will solve the worlds energy crisis.. have already designed a power station that uses zombies as its fuel source and power generation.. I will make millions from it.. well.. once humanity recovers anyway

Is it time yet? I want to go inside into the air con.. can only get signal on the camp wifi outside.. and its still 42 degrees LOL..

• Like 1

Is it time yet? I want to go inside into the air con.. can only get signal on the camp wifi outside.. and its still 42 degrees LOL..

You've another 27 minutes, I'm afraid.

You've another 27 minutes, I'm afraid.

Aww man.. cant someone just put the mayan clock 27 minutes ahead.. I'm melting here..

• Like 1

actually there may be something to this. .the wet mess just called last drinks..

and in the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.. when the bar tender called last drinks.. the world was destroyed soon after..

now I am afraid.. afraid I might not make it to the wet mess to get another drink..

brb

• Like 2

Its raining here in oregon. Could Noahs flood be returning ?

Meanwhile, in Australia....

Mayan-apocalypse-Syndey-A-010.jpg

• Like 8

As long as it's Sydney, that's OK. The solstice has been and gone and went and the world is still turning.

So how much money has the History Channel and the Discovery Channel and Nat Geo made out of this crap?

Welcome to the 14th B'ak'tun, people! (And the first day of winter) Only 20 more k'atun till the world goes through all this bs again!

What are the chances that all this doomsday / new age crap will stop now?

Sadly I suspect nil...

• Like 1

Didn't Joseph Smith predict "the end of the world" also? What would a Mormon apocalypse be like, anyways

Like a Night in Salt Lake City, I'm guessing...

Nil.

As you will know, doomsday predictions are of all times.

When your life is miserable, make sure others will feel miserable too, so you won't be alone.

• Like 1

destruction +18 <> I got dizzy for a moment and now have a headache.... does that count

woof

Edited by mysticwerewolf

oh...haven't you heard....

couple of million views to go.... :w00t:

[media=]

:passifier:

:lol:

• Like 1