Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guns are part of the American identity

Simbi Laveau

Sure it have you just dont look big picture rather cheap local stories from the corners.

What??

Cowboys can have guns and thats their right, act of freedom. But free countriec cant developed nuclear weapon because country who has tones of nuclear bomb say so. That country is USA.

Guns dont have nothing with freedom. Its BS propaganda.

What??

Please just dont pull a gun. Yup. You heard me.

You are not seeing whole picture.

You are just raised in culture where is normal to shoot at cans and bottles during saturday and sunday.

Maybe I should wrote violent culture.

Owning a gun makes you immature? The biggest mistake we could make would be to hand over our guns to the most violent lunitics on this planet. We call them the government. Yea, lets give up our guns so the criminals (who will never give up thier guns) can just rob, rape and or kill anyone they want. Yea that sounds like the mature responcible way to go.

Most countries have unarmed police forces and having a hand gun is no defence against a government who wants to restrict your freedoms - since they always have access to bigger guns. Guns are no defence against the power of the Government since it is almost unheard of for the Government of a developed country to start an armed conflict with its citizenry. The proof of the pudding is to look at Europe where homicde rates are a quarter of the American rates and we live with about the same degree of Government control on our lives.

If you have to end up shooting it out with your government you are going to end up dead for certain. You are not about to emabrk on the the war of independence (the event which the second amendment was drafted to address).

I really don't buy into your extremist anti-government paranoia.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

You need to understand Politics really well to understand how riots/gangs/guns/ and drugs all are work together in a symbiotic relationship. It is a near identical deal our government has with the drug lords in order to not "riot". But that type of shading dealing might be above some. But also understand this conversation has happened before in the inner cities and they were made pacified by our government. Will they stay that way ?

Guns dont have nothing with freedom. Its BS propaganda.

LMAO!!! Guns helped us establish this free country. They aren't banned because, like alcohol and tobacco, they all helped build America.

Most countries have unarmed police forces and having a hand gun is no defence against a government who wants to restrict your freedoms

Our police force is very well armed and they want to keep there toys.

Most countries .......

see this is what you fail to understand, still, AMERICA IS NOT LIKE MOST COUNTRIES, SO any argument, "BUT HERE OR THERE, WE DO IT .........) is no argument at all.

LMAO!!! Guns helped us establish this free country. They aren't banned because, like alcohol and tobacco, they all helped build America.

You forgot Opium. Btw thanks for making sum. Yes thats why are you so violent. You are built on guns and blood. Add to that corrupted politicans and viola.

Those of you bashing us are missing some really important facts. Southern police and current and ex military have said that at most 10% would engage in a house to house confiscation as they realize the bloodbath that would occur. So they brings it out into the open. We saw what happened with the 99%ers. PooPoo'd under the rug. Well this time they hit a nerve with the 2nd Amendment and we have the right to defend ourselves or even offensively replace our tyrranical government. Who obviouly know of this conversation by now.

Or are we led by men that have turned such a blind ye to its people that it can hear nothing. circa Department of Homeland Security

You are wrong. I have no idea where you're from but likely you have never gone out target shooting or hunting, the pupose for which a good 90% of handguns and rifles are purchased.

Okay, great!

Then why insist on taking them home instead of leaving them in locker at the shooting range? Which is a regulation applied in many countries.

NO !!

see this is what you fail to understand, still, AMERICA IS NOT LIKE MOST COUNTRIES, SO any argument, "BUT HERE OR THERE, WE DO IT .........) is no argument at all.

Are you comparing yourself with some barbaric third world country where the only way to defend yourself is to arm yourself to the teeth. I would like to think that the most powerful nation on earth had grown beyond using guns to settle arguments. This is why many in the world see Ame4rica as a danger rather than a friend.

Br Cornelius

Are you comparing yourself with some barbaric third world country where the only way to defend yourself is to arm yourself to the teeth.

no my friend, i DO NOT compare USA to ANY country, you , and many others here do that.

Please just dont pull a gun. Yup. You heard me.

You are not seeing whole picture.

You are just raised in culture where is normal to shoot at cans and bottles during saturday and sunday.

Maybe I should wrote violent culture.

LOL, now everyone who owns a gun is violent? Get a life bro, and stop making up lies about people you know nothing about.

• Like 1

Those of you bashing us are missing some really important facts. Southern police and current and ex military have said that at most 10% would engage in a house to house confiscation as they realize the bloodbath that would occur. So they brings it out into the open. We saw what happened with the 99%ers. PooPoo'd under the rug. Well this time they hit a nerve with the 2nd Amendment and we have the right to defend ourselves or even offensively replace our tyrranical government. Who obviouly know of this conversation by now.

Or are we led by men that have turned such a blind ye to its people that it can hear nothing. circa Department of Homeland Security

So you have given up on politics and would rather settle matters through militias ?

Its time to grow up and exercise peaceful power rather than reaching for the gun at the slightest provocation.

America has not defended its freedom and it has not used its power to a bare arms responsibly - it has failed to live up to the high expectations of the founding fathers and now it is descending into a blood bath rather than addressing the real issues that afflict it.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

no my friend, i DO NOT compare USA to ANY country, you , and many others here do that.

America is no exception and it has no special privileges. Guns are in no way essential to conducting a civilized nation.

Br Cornelius

Tried that didnt work.

LOL, now everyone who owns a gun is violent? Get a life bro, and stop making up lies about people you know nothing about.

it is not a matter that people who own guns are intrinsically violent - the fact is that they are simply more likely to end up killing or injuring someone. The sad reality is that in the majority of cases its either themselves or a close family member.

Br Cornelius

No. But US history is history of violence. Thanks for you concerning I have very rich life.

Im a liar because I see things differently then you? Where is now freedom of speech and democracy? Suddenly conversation cools.

Tried that didnt work.

No they didn't - America has always lived the frontier dream where liberty is assured with the gun on your hip. Its sick.

You only have to look at your Cinemas to see the stories you tell yourself about freedom and how to protect it.

Br Cornelius

USA is rotting inside. You should ask yourself why?.

Im not sure but I think that in Canada you can buy guns same as in USA yet we dont see in Canada what we see in USA.