Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Next Apocalypse

Lilly

Like everything else, I will put it out of my mind until the day before, then start freaking out.

That's why I stopped watching the end of the world stuff on their channel. :x

i just don't watch the end of the world stuff at all

Really? I love the end of the world docos - they are a bonafide insomnia cure, I record them then play them when I know I should be heading to bed - I last about the first 5 mins then wake up sometime later to my alarm clock all refreshed and ready for work, brilliant. I've tried to watch Nostradamus 2012 about 5 times so far :lol::P

• Like 1

Really? I love the end of the world docos - they are a bonafide insomnia cure, I record them then play them when I know I should be heading to bed - I last about the first 5 mins then wake up sometime later to my alarm clock all refreshed and ready for work, brilliant. I've tried to watch Nostradamus 2012 about 5 times so far :lol::P

if i can't sleep i prefer a 'romp' if you catch my meaning lol

• Like 1

I too would like an explanation why the world didn't end on the 21st.

I was hoping I'd be able ascend or at the very least I hoped I'd be able to gaze upon Nibiru or Wormwood before they washed me to obilivion and purged humanity from the planet which is what it deserves .This is the last time I put store in far fetched new age theories.

I too would like an explanation why the world didn't end on the 21st.

I was hoping I'd be able ascend or at the very least I hoped I'd be able to gaze upon Nibiru or Wormwood before they washed me to obilivion and purged humanity from the planet which is what it deserves .This is the last time I put store in far fetched new age theories.

Check this out mate:

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

I've seen lot of those programs in BBC,History channel and the facts and ideas they give are always[well most of the time] fascinating and interesting for me but i enjoy the show as long as i don't either fully believe in them or completely reject them.In the end there is just no answer to some of the conspiracies which is a bit annoying when you are so interested in a certain topic such as ancient :alien: s theory.

Swindon Town , no objection , but I would prefer Sunderland , but I was at Wembley when Swindon beat us 1-0 . Boo Hoo. England are crap and they know they are.because they play as individuals and not as a team.

It didn't do us any good because of Lou Macari's tax fiddling.

At that time we had something of a reputation and for a brief period of time were called "Swindle Town".

However we huffed and puffed and due to some midfield maestro called Hoddle we had an other crack.

The guy who got the winning penalty in that 4-3 defeat of Leicester is our current youth team coach.

Did you know we were unbeaten at the original Twin Towers?

However we then went on to set a record of goals conceded in the Premier League which has never been bettered.

But Derby County came close but they did get the lowest points total.

The reason England don't seem to gel is their massive egos and unfamiliarity with each other.

They just play their own separate games which isn't condusive to beating the likes of Germany and Brazil.

Edited by Medium Brown

I've seen lot of those programs in BBC,History channel and the facts and ideas they give are always[well most of the time] fascinating and interesting for me but i enjoy the show as long as i don't either fully believe in them or completely reject them.In the end there is just no answer to some of the conspiracies which is a bit annoying when you are so interested in a certain topic such as ancient :alien: s theory.

i try not to feed my brain garbage. there is enough force fed into me that i take care to avoid willing absorbing nonsense

Why are you all looking for the end, it is a day of darkness and not light. Find ways to bring life, light, hope, prosperity instead of being defeated by an end. It is only fear and not faith.

• Like 1

Why are you all looking for the end, it is a day of darkness and not light. Find ways to bring life, light, hope, prosperity instead of being defeated by an end. It is only fear and not faith.

I don't think anyone actually is looking for the End, I don't think very many are taking it altogether seriously.

Its the "End of the world" headbangers that are having the last laugh ,getting us all steamed and worried about what might happen.Even N.A.S.A, made a statement,that no asteroids were on the horizon,Happy New Year to all,we now have a breathing space until Easter when all the panic buying will start again,and some nutcase will come up with a new theory.

The next doomsday is the day I get married. Lol I keep telling my mum the world will end when I get married.

Hmmm, is there any ethical way we can make money off these people? We have at least 4 years to figure it out and there appears to be a rather large market.