Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No request for support, but...

Abramelin

Hello Saru (or other admin),

This is not about some problem I have, but it's about something that made me curious to know of.

It's about a possible plot or graph that shows the number of visitors plotted against the time of day, THIS day, Deecember 21, 2012.

I wonder if it peaked at the (exact) time of the solstice.

I know some platform software packages give you the ability to plot the number of visitors per day (or week, or month or per year), so my question is: if you have a plot, could you please post it?

• Like 1

Abramelin, can you explain why you think this would be the case?

I think it is unfounded, but that's my opinion.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Abramelin, can you explain why you think this would be the case?

I think it is unfounded, but that's my opinion.

Thanks.

Well, I think it is quite simple: many were desperate, many were very curious (like me), and so the number of visitors to UM would have peaked around the time the sh1t was supposed to hit the fan.

+++

EDIT:

Ah, I think I know what you're getting at: no, it's not about some mystical, astrological or other weird thing happening around that time.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

It actually decreased across all the forums I frequent. Might have been the time and it being FRIDAY and all. I am always of lurkers though so a plot would be actually nice.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Well, I think it is quite simple: many were desperate, many were very curious (like me), and so the number of visitors to UM would have peaked around the time the sh1t was supposed to hit the fan.

+++

EDIT:

Ah, I think I know what you're getting at: no, it's not about some mystical, astrological or other weird thing happening around that time.

I think that in the early lead up to the time we may have been getting more hits. But at the actual time, the people who believed it would have been elsewhere, not monitoring forums.

• Like 1

It actually decreased across all the forums I frequent. Might have been the time and it being FRIDAY and all. I am always of lurkers though so a plot would be actually nice.

But on UM many started posting on already existing 2012 threads, and also several new threads started.

I just like graphs/plots, that's all.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

I think that in the early lead up to the time we may have been getting more hits. But at the actual time, the people who believed it would have been elsewhere, not monitoring forums.

That is not what I get from being present here today, lol.

• Like 1

And another thing: I am convinced that many who were just 'having fun' today were actually scared sh1tless.

Believe me, I was never one of them. I have posted on several forums that this whole 2012 thing is nothing but a new age hype cooked up by Jose Arguelles and all those others who gobbled up his drivel.

• Like 1

We do have statistics but nothing that's really accurate enough for what you are looking for, it's mostly daily rather than hourly figures.

• Like 1

We do have statistics but nothing that's really accurate enough for what you are looking for, it's mostly daily rather than hourly figures.

OK, thanks anyway.

• Like 1

Cheer up, Abe. There's always tomorrow!

I already was in a cheerful mood, lol.

But also curious.

• Like 1