Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just thought I'd say hello

fadedface

I've been reading the news section on this site for a few years now with great enjoyment and I also intermittently read the forums. I thought now would be a good time to join the forums and contribute if I can.

Pleased to meet you all I look forward to discussing paranormal matters with you in the future.

Thank you

FF

You came here as a guest, i'm welcoming you now as a member. Enjoy and feel free to post anything you want about the paranormal and anything else :tu:

You came here as a guest, i'm welcoming you now as a member. Enjoy and feel free to post anything you want about the paranormal and anything else thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and invite to post on the boards. I hope to be able to discuss paranormal matters with you in the future.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and invite to post on the boards. I hope to be able to discuss paranormal matters with you in the future.

Feel free to drop a message, whenever you feel like to. I'm always open to discussion ;)

Pleased to meet you too fadedface. Welcome to UM :)

hello... :st

I do not say much but lurve the smilies. :whistle::clap:

HELLOwave.gif and welcome to the forum, I also like reading the paranormal forum. The rest of it too for that matter. welcomwagon.gif Edited by Hilander

Welcome aboard the goodship UM :st

How are you, fadedface?

Happy holidays and welcome to UM! :)