Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roll Call for Mayan Calendar Fearists

Yamato

Let's have a show of hands. You know who you are. You know what you've posted.

You're still alive and nothing happened. An "I was wrong" would be appropriate.

And a lesson is seriously in order here which is what this post is all about. Instead of believing the fear-aid that the propaganda mill pours for you to believe, instead of letting your thinking brain be ruled by emotion and fear, PLEASE pause before getting yourselves wrapped up in the next ridiculous conspiracy theory. Life is short. There's too much to see and do than to waste one's time believing in nutty conspiracy theories.

There's way too much fear in circulation out there being perpetrated on the unwitting dupes of our society, leading us around by the nose. Just because something or someone might agree with our own personal sense of values or politics is no reason to believe in the bullcrap they spew. They're making money. Don't be the one they make money off of again.

Have a great day, and a fabulous 2013!

• Like 2

And a lesson is seriously in order here which is what this post is all about. Instead of believing the fear-aid that the propaganda mill pours for you to believe, instead of letting your thinking brain be ruled by emotion and fear, PLEASE pause before getting yourselves wrapped up in the next ridiculous conspiracy theory. Life is short. There's too much to see and do than to waste one's time believing in nutty conspiracy theories.

There's way too much fear in circulation out there being perpetrated on the unwitting dupes of our society, leading us around by the nose. Just because something or someone might agree with our own personal sense of values or politics is no reason to believe in the bullcrap they spew. They're making money. Don't be the one they make money off of again.

They'll be keeping a very low profile.I will surely be smiling as i drink my glass of red wine this christmas.

Those making doomsday claims tend to leave forums before the date arrives.

• Like 2

Let me say that I wasn't wrong, because I did not predict a thing. At this moment everything is still up and running, and I'm thrilled.

I wasn't wrong, because the Mayan calendar does end today, as everybody knew yesterday.

What I'm so impressed by, that that those people all that long ago could be so precise in their galactic astronomy and time.

Cheers, for the new age! :tu:

• Like 1

Let me say that I wasn't wrong, because I did not predict a thing. At this moment everything is still up and running, and I'm thrilled.

I wasn't wrong, because the Mayan calendar does end today, as everybody knew yesterday.

What I'm so impressed by, that that those people all that long ago could be so precise in their galactic astronomy and time.

Cheers, for the new age! :tu:

No it didn't.

Lets try for 2025 or say 2100, or even 2525 If man is still Alive ! que song " " :whistle: In the YEar 2525

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

"sigh " I miss the doomsayer's. I feel sorry for them that their perdictions didn't come true.

Also I feel for all the people who sat in their expensive underground bunkers on the 21st waiting

for something to happen. Wish I could give them a new date for the end of the world. "sigh"

• Like 1

Perhaps they're still in their doom's day shelters?

:lol:

Or hiding in caves with their fingers in their ears?

:D

Or at a secret society meeting planning the next doom's day senario.

:w00t:

• Like 1

"sigh " I miss the doomsayer's. I feel sorry for them that their perdictions didn't come true.

Also I feel for all the people who sat in their expensive underground bunkers on the 21st waiting

for something to happen. Wish I could give them a new date for the end of the world. "sigh"

I feel sorry for the one's who haven't poked their heads out of the bunkers yet to notice the world is still all here :lol:

• Like 1

My only fear of the Mayan Calendar was if the silly thing fell over and hit me... those things are heavy!...

• Like 1