Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Era of 'Peace and Unity'

jugoso

you don't have to believe me, but a dole bludger is portrayed as caucasion in the media etc, there's even a comedy television series called "housos" sponsored by centrelink (the welfare agency in our country) about dole bludgers who are white.

OK maybe that is the media's portrayal but how do other people use it? The kind who don't have to worry about others protesting and making them lose advertising revenue?

And to be definitive you are claiming "dole bludger" is not also used to describe aboriginals and immigrants?

But instead of just a part of them, as I imagine all Caucasians are not given that label, are the majority of aboriginals and immigrants given that label?

Edited by I believe you

And to be definitive you are claiming "dole bludger" is not also used to describe aboriginals and immigrants?

But instead of just a part of them, as I imagine all Caucasians are not given that label, are the majority of aboriginals and immigrants given that label?

I never said aboriginals or immigrants are not called dole bludgers, in immigrants case its dependent, people who follow the normal immigrant procedure usually find work and are not viewed as such, while government statistics show a majority of aslyum seekers that force their way in via boat are still claiming welfare over 5 years since approved entry to the country. With aboriginals part of the problem is caused by there being certain welfare only for aboriginals (creating a "us vs them" mentality)

Edited by evil_kenshin

You might believe it is a one-way street where aboriginals and immigrants have decided to be part of another social class without understanding that society itself also plays a role.

I never said aboriginals or immigrants are not called dole bludgers, in immigrants case its dependent, people who follow the normal immigrant procedure usually find work and are not viewed as such, while government statistics show a majority of aslyum seekers that force their way in via boat are still claiming welfare over 5 years since approved entry to the country. With aboriginals part of the problem is caused by there being certain welfare only for aboriginals (creating a "us vs them" mentality)

Which brings me back to this:

If immigrants come and have access to mechanisms that allow upward mobility then they will integrate. If not they won't. We as a society design the environment and in return engineer society by doing so, it happens by commission or ommision.

If immigrants come and are just given dead end jobs then society is choosing to use these people as a cheap source of labor with no path to equal status in society.

Edited by I believe you

A "new era of peace and love" in the world,...!?

Sure, maybe when

WhenPigsFly.jpg

A "new era of peace and love" in the world,...!?

Sure, maybe when

WhenPigsFly.jpg

All this tells me is not only do you not believe others are not ready for peace and unity but that you are neither.

I am not ready either because I know the world outside is just a mirror of the one inside.

Peace and unity on the inside and outside, ya, I want it.

So it will come because more and more of us feel like this. We also understand that good and bad always occur, at the same time, you cannot completely get rid of one or the other, but the balance must be maintained and I do believe the scales are being tipped back.

Edited by I believe you
  • Like 1

Good sentiments from Evo Morales! I hope he is right.

Trouble is, there is huge inertia of evil, for lack of a better word, to be overcome. Wars on several continents, talk of attacking Iran, Zionists rule at every level--banking and government.

Good luck on all that.

• Like 1

We all have our delusions.

Which capitalism doesn't prevent.

Capitalism doesn't prevent it? The law-of-the-jungle competition that Capitalism depends upon does pretty well preclude any notions of not wanting to get to the top over the bodies of all your compeititors, doesn't it? That's how the most successful companies got where they are today, after all. But as Capitalism is completely built on a basis of something that doesn't actually exist (i.e. the whole world of credit and internaitonal finance), it is of course actually an illusion anyway.

Capitalism doesn't prevent it? The law-of-the-jungle competition that Capitalism depends upon does pretty well preclude any notions of not wanting to get to the top over the bodies of all your compeititors, doesn't it? That's how the most successful companies got where they are today, after all. But as Capitalism is completely built on a basis of something that doesn't actually exist (i.e. the whole world of credit and internaitonal finance), it is of course actually an illusion anyway.

You're right. Those people (capitalists) have never shared or given away anything. Thankyou for exposing their lies. Edited by Rlyeh