Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Vincennes

Spreckel Mansion Death/Suicide

782 posts in this topic

regi

^ Yeah, it's sad, but I think there's someone who'll read about it and be able to take away from it a heck of a lot more than that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ouija ouija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5630163/California-sheriff-reopens-suicide-case-woman-hanging-naked-San-Diego-mansion.html

Not sure if this will produce anything positive in the sense of proving Rebecca was murdered(IMO), but at least the case is still in the spotlight which can't be bad. 

• Like 2

susieice

Maybe this will open up a chance to see more evidence in the case and how the Sheriff's Dept came up with the conclusion of suicide. I'm still not convinced it was Adam who is responsible, but a review of the evidence may hold things that weren't made public initially. I wish they would reopen Max's case also.

• Like 3

skliss

I'm looking forward to seeing this on that Marcia Clark's First 48 this week. I've liked her other shows about Casey Anthony, Robert Blake, Drew Peterson and Chandra Levy. 

Edited by skliss
  • Like 2

susieice
13 minutes ago, skliss said:

I'm looking forward to seeing this on that Marcia Clark's First 48 this week. I've liked her other shows about Casey Anthony, Robert Blake, Drew Peterson and Chandra Levy. 

Didn't know about this. What day is it on. I'd like to watch it.

skliss
12 hours ago, susieice said:

Didn't know about this. What day is it on. I'd like to watch it.

Thurs at 9 on AMC. The shows are 2 hrs long. Directly after is a show called Grace vs Abrams where Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace debate their positions about the case that was just on Marcia Clarks show, complete with live audience and guests. So far both shows have been interesting though Nancy Grace does grate on the nerves a bit.

• Like 1

susieice
1 hour ago, skliss said:

Thurs at 9 on AMC. The shows are 2 hrs long. Directly after is a show called Grace vs Abrams where Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace debate their positions about the case that was just on Marcia Clarks show, complete with live audience and guests. So far both shows have been interesting though Nancy Grace does grate on the nerves a bit.

Thanks. These shows should be very interesting.

• Like 1