Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ahhh Another Peaceful Nuclear Nation Wannabe

and-then

maybe Australia could claim some of the nukes not bring stores in Auatrlia?

Safest thing to do then is for Brits to move to Manchester, whose City Council famously declared it a 'Nuclear-free Zone' in 1980. Then whilst everybody else in the world is getting their goolies blown off by Monaco or the Vatican, we'll be sitting round a small charcoal fire in the doorway of the Royal Exchange, heating bowls of hotpot!

• Like 1

Mmmmm,but mynamar would do it because of China .

China is so p***y about territories ,that do not belong to them .

How big does China have to be ?

Taiwan,Tibet ,Burma .

Do you know how many Tibetans have died at Chinese hands ?

That's why they all flee to India to live free .

The Dali lama is Tibetan ,as is the karmapa .

They fled tibet with Chinese at their heels .

Peaceful monks were killed by the dozens after the last Chinese eq ,because some Chinese felt the Tibetan gods punnished them for their tyranny over Tibet .

Get over yourself China .

If I was mynamar ,I would do it too .China will think twice about messing with them .

The progress of science. You cant stop it you can only hope to find a better alternative to offer before it becomes real. Every country has scientists that try to advance there technologies. Im not suprised at all.

The progress of science. You cant stop it you can only hope to find a better alternative to offer before it becomes real. Every country has scientists that try to advance there technologies. Im not suprised at all.

In Myanmar's defense I will say that they haven't proven ill intent yet. They actually can choose a reactor type that will be useful for their stated purposes and pose no weapons threat at all. Time will tell.

After a small search I couldn't find anything in the law, but I do believe that there is a general consensus amongst World leaders that every country has the right to nuclear energy, no matter their politics.

After a small search I couldn't find anything in the law, but I do believe that there is a general consensus amongst World leaders that every country has the right to nuclear energy, no matter their politics.

As it should be, IF their intentions are limited to nuclear energy or even non weapons research. The problem is that many countries will only expend this kind of treasure for weapons. Proliferation will eventually do us in, I'm afraid. And there really doesn't seem to be an answer to it.