Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When will the world really end ?

Saru

That is until the alarm went off and I had to get up and go to work. :lol:

My world ends every morning when that happens.

The world (as in, the whole planet itself) will end in about 5 billion years when the sun runs out of hydrogen, expands in to a red giant and the inner planets get vapourized.

Asteroid impacts, global warming etc will not be the end of the world. Probably just the end of our species. Others will evolve to fill the gap.

Edited by Finity

We shouldn't be worrying about the end of the world. What we should be worrying about is space exploration and being able to move faster than the speed of light so we can get off this rock before the lights go out!

Edited by judyrad
  • Like 2

There's the end of the world and there's the end of humanity. I'm sure the end of humanity will come first and can't be too far off. The real question is when will there be an end to cockroaches?

actually thats just a myth that cockroaches can survive a nuke and the radioactive fallout.

We shouldn't be worrying about the end of the world. What we should be worrying about is space exploration and being able to move faster than the speed of light so we can get off this rock before the lights go out!

There is a great thread about the astronauts in space......we, the little people would never be able to cope out there, we panic when someone mentions the words "end of the world" can you imagine the panic if there was proof that it was actually going to happen? They would never trust us to board one of the spaceships anyway, we can just about live side by side here, let alone on a spacecraft where I doubt there would be much room for religious divides.

I often wonder why people bring Jesus and the Bible into topics which have no bearing on religeon.The world will end a long time into the future regardless of whether Humans survive or not,but religeon has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

I think, the world will not end so quickly. But, in a (nobody knows when) time there may be a serious threats to Western civilization. Like Ice age or another climate changes. See you for example the Gulf streem .

I do wonder what the 12-21-2012 end-of-the-world theorist have to say about this, since obviously it did not happen.

Is there anyone here who still believes it did?

Also, I did not notice any "cosmic-shift" in conciousness. Perhaps they can explain that failure as well.

• Like 1

I do wonder what the 12-21-2012 end-of-the-world theorist have to say about this, since obviously it did not happen.

Is there anyone here who still believes it did?

Also, I did not notice any "cosmic-shift" in conciousness. Perhaps they can explain that failure as well.

Maybe you are the only survivor and you have a head injury and are dreaming the article and thread and everything else. (insert Twilight Zone music here) when you wake up you may find yourself alone but, be aware of the C.H.U.D.! They come out at night!

• Like 1

Do all these sad people who believed that the world would end, start hunting about for the next prediction,or just go back to the normality of every day life,and hope their mates dont laugh their socks off.

• Like 1

Maybe you are the only survivor and you have a head injury and are dreaming the article and thread and everything else. (insert Twilight Zone music here) when you wake up you may find yourself alone but, be aware of the C.H.U.D.! They come out at night!

Hiya Lava-Lady, please do me a favour and tell me when the world is ending (when its about to happen) as you will know before me as you are about 11 hrs ahead in your time zone, Best Wishes for Xmas and the New Year, gosh 2013 is that unlucky ?.

It seems no one has thought about the brotherhood of the snake theory, and that of the NWO. Was a deal or treaty signed on this day that will bring forth the world bank, or the beginning of the worldwide governent? Life as we know it may ot end so abruptly this time around as the so called meteor shower that wiped out the dinosaurs

Hiya Lava-Lady, please do me a favour and tell me when the world is ending (when its about to happen) as you will know before me as you are about 11 hrs ahead in your time zone, Best Wishes for Xmas and the New Year, gosh 2013 is that unlucky ?.

Well, I will try... But, I have a feeling if it were really happening I won't be anywhere near a computer...Hehe. But you would know because all the doomsayers would be running around telling, "I tools you stop!"

There was no apocalypse on December 21st 2012, so when can we really expect to see the end of days ?

Simple, you can't.

Well, I will try... But, I have a feeling if it were really happening I won't be anywhere near a computer...Hehe. But you would know because all the doomsayers would be running around telling, "I tools you stop!"

Darn predictive text... I meant, doomsayers would be running around yelling, "I told you so!"

Is it as everybody wants the world to end? Well they simply can't predict it. It may never end. In future (far future) they might have this technology to tell them when the world will end.

Well, since nothing happened as predicted by the doomsayers, maybe we can just get back to living. All this hoopla about the end of the world traumatized many people especially children. I don't understand why they continue trying to find another 'doomsday'?

The world ended and we're in re-runs

• Like 1

All those doomsday promoters are either totally ignorant or out to fleece and exploit vulnarable and gulible people (not unlike certain religions and dictators).

The only real and certain doomsday will happen when the sun comes to the end of its run, or when we are stupid enough to start a nuclear World War 3.

Until then, enjoy your life and have a Happy New Year 2012 - and beyond. :-)

Edited by Hartmut

nobody can ever predict when the worlds gonna end