Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Flying Rods' discovered

Big Bad Voodoo

Basically he claims that there's many situations that slow shutter speed can't account for rods, as well as in many cases they move faster than known animals.

Neither of which claims are correct.

• Like 1

I remember being really disappointed when rods were debunked, however last year I spoke to Escamilla on FB and he told me there's still evidence they exist. He had sent me these videos.

https://vimeo.com/117878383

Basically he claims that there's many situations that slow shutter speed can't account for rods, as well as in many cases they move faster than known animals.

Be prepared to be disappointed all over again. He's still wrong.

Sounds like an LSD flashback. Don't know how to explain the wife's corroboration, but she may not be quite as glued together as you think, or she may think it's her duty to back her husband up.

I would have said LSD flash back as well if it was just him. Thing is, she didn't just agree with him. She was excited about it. She clearly thought she saw the same thing.

please please please.. not the flying rods again..

so to help.. I shall provide the distraction

tumblr_ngnnrfOi961rpduwho1_500.gif

• Like 5

I have an interesting story on these rod things. I have an old hippy neighbor I've known since I was a kid. Kinda out there, but a really nice guy. He has a couple grand kids that come over all the time. Once in a while I bring my boys up to hang out with the kids. So one summer night, couple years ago we were all hanging out. Had a fire going for the kids to roast marshmallows. Anyhow he goes on to tell me that just the night before there were these really strange long bug looking things all over the place. Super fast. Here's the strange part, said they were diving into the ground, then popping back up outta the ground in all different places. Like they were ghosts or something. Now at that point I had never even heard of flying rods. Wasn't long after I was watching a show on them. So I recorded the show, and showed it to him. He was freaking out yellin yes that's them, that's it. Now like I said, he's kinda out there. His wife though is of sound mind. An she collaborated his story. I didn't know what to think. Anyhow that's all I got. Found the whole think pretty strange.

I've seen them, but never disappearing into the ground.

Scanning errors, nothing more.

I remember being really disappointed when rods were debunked, however last year I spoke to Escamilla on FB and he told me there's still evidence they exist. He had sent me these videos.

https://vimeo.com/117878383

I was disappointed too. He is wrong though, he continues to push this claim, but it has been so soundly debunked that there is just nothing left. A Testament to the desperation of UFOLogy. Shame that.

• Like 1

I look forward to my first sky fishing charter. I have a place over the fireplace ready for the mount.... :w00t:

• Like 1

Excellent video of an insect flying at night. In fact, too excellent.

• Like 1

I see you have deleted all my posts and even one thread is locked.

I'll venture a guess and suggest that it was your silly videos and your utterly ridiculous assertion that what you have is something extra-terrestrial combined with your complete refusal to discuss anything. This is, after all, a discussion forum, not a blog.

So post in this forum for the last time:

<snipped another silly video>

Thank you, most appreciated.

• Like 3

I see you have deleted all my posts and even one thread is locked.

So post in this forum for the last time:

https://youtu.be/1ZXrPB4d5sA

2016-02-11_23-49-38_Sky-Moth-NG003.jpg

Ok, I watched your twenty second video and I'm still not convinced.

Can you persuade me with anything more than your pointless video?

Also, that thumb down vote was from me.

I know I know no need to thank me.

• Like 1

This kind of like people refusing to believe orbs in photos are just dust, not spirits.

Someone is still trying to make a case for flying rods? They are about the same as "orbs" in ghost photos, just photographic aberrations that imagination has turned into mysteries.

• Like 1