Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When will we finally have a world government?

Big Bad Voodoo

I see it like this though:

No government on this planet is good. They are all corrupt, lying, greedy and most of them work for the National banking system. Now if we could have a 1 world government who was actually good and did things for the people and was run by the people. Then I would have no problem with it. But the NWO we will be getting is non of that. It will just be what the US has now controlling the whole world, with the whole world getting into debt to one particular group of people.

It's sad thta not one government around today is doing what a government is supposed to do. :td:

True, goverment lead to power, power lead to corruption.

By setting NWO they would have ultimate power which mean ultimate corruption.

Small correction, there are states which doing a good job.

I would say that BRIC arent in their control.

Small group of people in USA is affraid of Russia.

Also there are small countries such as Iceland. Can provide more info.

Edited by the L

True, goverment lead to power, power lead to corruption.

By setting NWO they would have ultimate power which mean ultimate corruption.

Small correction, there are states which doing a good job.

I would say that BRIC arent in their control.

Small group of people in USA is affraid of Russia.

Also there are small countries such as Island. Can provide more info.

I think as a whole we all need to wake up though. People think this is a "new age" term. But it's actually more simple than that. We are all enslaved by the system and we can change it.

"The people should not fear it's Government. The government should fear it's people." :tu:

PS I would never do any mass shootings or terrorism so if that happens I was set up. lol (covering my rear here)

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Governments by nature cannot make decisions. Which makes some type of Borders a good idea. What those borders should like that is an open question.

Edited by AsteroidX

No its same elite which operate trough history in Venetian republic, move to Dutch during their golden age, then to London and atlast to NY.

After they milk USA they will found new home. China perhaps.

Iceland was only country which allow Banks to bankrupt. They didnt invested in (UK and Netherlands banks) but in the people.

So banks died on Iceland. Icelanders were called terrorists by AngloSaxons and they even sent battle ships near Iceland to scare them. Because they dont have army.

Icelanders said you can do whatever you want but we wont gonna cover banks. MMF said you will never get one dollar.

Rightnow there are new banks open on Iceland and its only country which put his premier on trial because of world crysis. To them someone must be wrong. But not people.

etc.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

What I found most interesting about NWO is that there is so many evidences that I wouldnt called it conspiracy theory at all.

Even if we call it conspiracy theory what is wrong with it? That some elite made plans. Thats conspiracy. Well then you have to ask yourself do you make plans? Then why shoudnt they?

What I often said...

What is alternative to conspiracy theory? Theory of spontaneous events. So is holocaust spontaneous? Is rocket shield spontaneous? Are wars spontaneous?

Only idiot can think yes.

• Like 3

There is something corrupted and evil in their idea. In NWO agenda. Like it was ET idea. Then you turn around and look and ask yourself how come that we humans made non-humanistic world? World not designed for human needs?

Did you ever seen bird which create nest which is not fit for birds? Did you ever seen birds creating non bird world?

How come that we humans built non human world?

Edited by the L

Believe it or not , sometimes I think I should wrote a book on this theme.

Edited by the L

This game is made in Iceland and has been active for 10year and going strong. Im glad they kept there banks.

promo aside this is an example of how Iceland has done well. If what I read you wrote is correct.

http://www.eveonline.com/

RIP VILE RAT

Its a bit more dire then writing a book. Our only resource. Earth. Is wrecked right now.

No fact check needed .

Trust me on this. Or check it for info on the internet.
  • Like 1

http://io9.com/59698...orld-government

"Without a vision the people perish," says Hughes. "If we want to see democratic globalization we have to openly point towards it as the goal."

Actualy we would have 1 world gov. if one man would thought out hes plan better, but he is dead now... i'm talking about Hitler... He had vision of 1 world gov. and the more i think about that the better the idea sounds. It would simplfy alot.. Unfortunaly he was abit mad...

Actualy we would have 1 world gov. if one man would thought out hes plan better, but he is dead now... i'm talking about Hitler... He had vision of 1 world gov. and the more i think about that the better the idea sounds. It would simplfy alot.. Unfortunaly he was abit mad...

Im totaly against it. What things would be simplfied?

Edited by the L

The topic has no religious overtone to it. Unless you want to add out there a one World Government idea and consider that religion. If religion is mixed with Government then people of other religions are not heard so well.

I dont know about that. The bible clearly out lines the rise of the anti christ and how he brings about a one world government. It all starts with Israel and dividing the land for peace a safety. The bible has described alot of what we see today on the world stage. Heck bible prophecy is what started me down the path of seeing our government for what it is.

• Like 1

"Without a vision the people perish," says Hughes. "If we want to see democratic globalization we have to openly point towards it as the goal."

For the same reason that the EU will never unify the world wont.

If its forced upon the people it will be unstable and prone to revolution.

Im totaly against it. What things would be simplfied?

Currency ( Dm ), trading ( import & export ), language ( somewhere. i know i would be speaking german if he had won ), technical developments & research ( they were mroe advanced than anyone at the time ), less war ( that is most important )... overall picture would be very nice once things would stabilize and ww2 would pass..

I am no hitler supporter or neonazi or whatever they call'em, i too am horrifed on the damage done at the time, but he had great vision..

[quote

Currency ( Dm ), trading ( import & export ), language ( somewhere. i know i would be speaking german if he had won ), technical developments & research ( they were mroe advanced than anyone at the time ), less war ( that is most important )... overall picture would be very nice once things would stabilize and ww2 would pass..

I am no hitler supporter or neonazi or whatever they call'em, i too am horrifed on the damage done at the time, but he had great vision.. ]

I get what your saying. But Governments in general have the tendency to become corrupt and Tyrranical if left alone for too long.

In my opinion, we pretty much are already a one world government. I buy fruit grown in South America and Asia from my local grocer. My father and mother-in-law spend 6 months a year in Florida and 6 months in Brazil. I can buy things in Paraguay with dollars. I can shop at walmart in China and Argentina. I've been treated by Indian doctors here in the US and watched Filipino workers working in Saudi Arabia.

There might not be a formal governing body for the whole world, but we have a whole set of rules on everything from international trade, to extradition, human rights, etc.

We even globally punish countries that don't follow these rules with sanctions or military action. If global governance did not trump national government, then why does anyone have a say whether or not Iraq has WMDs or Iran having nukes?

Government- The governing body of a nation, region, or community.

Nations are now basically just communities of the world.

What I find interesting is the OP has a Star Trek related avatar and isn't Star Trek's United Federation of Planets the ultimate one world or in this case multiple world order and it's great? I think people automatically assume that by the time we do have a government of the world it will be this evil domineering entity out to keep everyone from having rights. Why is there no vision of the future that is positive where we've gotten our collective Sh** together and are a peaceful and hopeful planet?

• Like 1

Thank goodness.I was getting scared by the topic. Just peeking that is.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bible has pointed to a leader who would hold sway over the entire globe - through the manipulation of a group of ten world leaders who have unified. That news is about 2 millennia old and it seems to actually be something that could happen in the relatively near future. That sounds an awful lot like a one world government.

I don't know but, I hear some people express that the now president of the U.S fits that description you gave of an individual which alot of people around the world admire and are swayed by.

No man fit to Rule the entire world is yet born among us.

no man or host?

There is something corrupted and evil in their idea. In NWO agenda. Like it was ET idea. Then you turn around and look and ask yourself how come that we humans made non-humanistic world? World not designed for human needs?

Did you ever seen bird which create nest which is not fit for birds? Did you ever seen birds creating non bird world?

How come that we humans built non human world?

You know what I think is evil? I think that currencyis evil . Why must we earn money to live ?Why can't knowledge and everything good be free but earned by good works and applying oneself?

Why was there always a certain people that controlled people by force and by withholding knowledge that should of been shared ? I think that everyone has been conformed to accept the way things are by fear and to remove oneself from the way things are is feared too.I think some things concerning the power structured currency is so out of control it will never change. I really find life sad in the sense that this is what we all are born into.

Edited by Reann

Your title asks When will we finally have a world government but my heart asks will we ever have peace on earth goodwill and all that?