Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OK,now doomsday is xmas eve

Simbi Laveau

[sighs] They're desperate because the 21st failed. Can't they just leave it alone?

• Like 1

This is wrong.

Everyone keeps mentioning these differences with calenders etc. Mayan elders themselves, people who actually have their beliefs and culture passed down to them through generations said it was December 21st. they also said there was no "end of the world" prediction.

What the hell is wrong with people. The Mayans themselves know what the hell they where talking about. Not some geek sitting behind a computer who has nothing better to do than make *** up. What's worse is stupid media people spreading it and making tv programs about it. History channel, you know what you are responsible for.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 6

Ha ha ha ha they still got a surplus of dooms day kits left to sell so they move the date simple mathematics. :yes:

• Like 4

There will be predictions until doomsday. Then they can say we were right.

• Like 2

Can't these people get a different hobby? Why does it matter when the world ends? If you're prepared cool, if you're not, it probably still wont matter. People need to stop getting their panties in a bunch over retarded nonsense. Everyone dies anyway.

• Like 1

The scary thing is that many people will still buy this nonsense...

Whether doomsday predictions are real or not, it is not nearly as important or interesting than the reason why people believe in them.

What social factors are present that contribute to this.

These are more interesting questions than simply insulting those who believe in prophecies.

If anyone is up for a more sophisticated conversation regarding this I am here. If not have fun just making fun of others! I just don't find that stimulating.

As you expect, the date will keep getting pushed back until the media realises people get bored with such news and the people involved simply fall into obscurity.

http://www.huffingto...m_content=Title

This never ends it seems .

Hey, hey, hey...a good apocalypse takes time, don'tcha' know! You don't wanna rush it. Now you just think about that, Simbi. :P (I kid, I kid) Meanwhile, I'm gonna write book on how to survive an apocalypse. Seriously people, I've been in the wrong business all these years. Like Simbi was saying, this stuff never seems to end.

Well, they got this wrong too. Enough already! Jesus told us to beware of "false phophets" and these guys are false phophets. Why are people so bent end of the world and wanting to drag rest of humanity (for those who don't want to die) along with them?!

Proverbs 19:21 ...

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."

Doomsday started last week. You guys are nutz

I had a dream about doomsday and when I awoke the world had been cleansed of every rotten person/religious nuts/psycho's etc etc and all that was left were a nice people.