Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China and India both know about UFO base

thewonderman

China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates

Kongka La is the low ridge pass in the Himalayas (the blue oval in the map). It is in the disputed India-China border area in Ladakh. In the map the red zone is the disputed area still under Chinese control in the Aksai Chin area. The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh. This was where Indian and Chinese army fought major war in 1962. The area is one of the least accessed area in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol that part of the border. According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, Indian Army and Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.

According to the few locals people on the Indian and Chinese side, this is where the UFOs are seen coming out of the ground, According to many, the UFO underground bases are in this region and both the Indian and Chinese Government know this very well.

http://www.ufodigest.com/india.html

• Like 3

Here is another story regarding the subject...

Top security brass of the Indian government is battling a "mysterious" threat from the Chinese side these days: tennis ball-sized UFOs.

Hundreds of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been sighted inside the Indian territory bordering China in recent months, raising security concerns. The issue, initially dubbed a minor one, has turned serious as India prepares to raise it at the diplomatic level with China.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ufo-sightings-in-india-near-china-boundary-raises-security-concerns/1/229741.html

• Like 1

I think a lot more is known about UFO's that we are being told about.

• Like 4

Another underground alien base...Just like the one in Bugarach, France. I suppose the mass lunatic millions will be flooding again in the hope that they will be beamed up aboard the spinning silver metalic ARK..??? strewfff .. give us all a break

I agree

if only this were true :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

• Like 1

The fact that it apparently first appeared in Weekly World News I think tells you all you need to know about the Alien Base scenario, but on the other hand the tennis ball-sized UFOs, and the fact that they apparently occur in mountainous areas prone to tectonic activity might be significant, don't you think? Not in the ET sense, but further evidence of unidentified aerial phenomenana associated with tectonic activity? And as such, not entirely devoid of interest.

• Like 2

Threads like this just rip me in two. Most of me instantly wants to call it BS. Then there is a small part of me, the part that watched a saucer fly low over my house for half an hour back in the early 90's, that says its possible. Even after watching some poorly most likely faked video's I walk away saying that I just dont know. Very few would believe the story I had to tell, and very few wouldnt have said I faked a video if I had a recorder that night, So who am I to call them a liar?

• Like 5

Well if E.T wanted a above the water base It would do,pig,it will do !

Or was that another movie ?

How funny I remember reading a Book I think it was called the Roswell interview. The being talked about having a bases in the Himalayan mountains.

• Like 1

I would tend to agree with this. It seems like there's more going on than what we're being let in on.

I wish people would stop accusing the governments of knowing more than they are telling us. It really does credit them with a level of integrity that far exceeds what they deserve. I doubt any government knows much more than we do.

• Like 5

I wish people would stop accusing the governments of knowing more than they are telling us. It really does credit them with a level of integrity that far exceeds what they deserve. I doubt any government knows much more than we do.

Funny how Governments are always dazzlingly incompetent at managing their economies, at international relations, at preventing terrorism etc, but the one thing that they do know how to do, and which they're stunningly effective at, is keeping the Truth about aliens from the people, isn't it. Particularly noteworthy how every government in the world can cooperate on the subject of keeping the truth about Aliens from the People, even if they can't cooperate on anything else.

• Like 3

I know more is known than we are being told. It's been going on for at least decades.

The government treats the people like mushrooms...... :innocent:

• Like 2

The secret the governments are concealing may be just that: There is a situation involving the presence of off-world intelligences, but the governments are unable to learn much or do much about it! That admission would be so discrediting to them that they would never let it out, unless forced to by the imminent, overt, and undeniable appearance of extraterrestrials.
  • Like 1

So basically gov. don't want to tell us stuff since they don't know much about it? Hmmm i would have to disagree with Robbo there... govn. know more than we do since you, me or anyone else for that matter doesn't have access to highly precise equipment which by my opinion picked up ( still is ) loads of anomalies in space, our solar system or as far as the current technological reach goes...

I bet that many of those are unexplained because we lack the knowledge for now to identify them ( but i think that if an anomaly shows signs of intelligence there the word anomaly fades away )... For example NASA,ESA, lots of amatuer sky watchers around the world picked up some of those but they didn't gave them any attention since why study something you can't even start to study or comprehend...Even if we find ET planet god knows what will stumble upon or how to even begin to understand such things... What i'm trying to say is that people with such equipment have most likely seen things that make no sense..

on topic of ET bases on earth oh come on, how more naive can you be.. there is no such thing.. if there would be we would seen signs long ago.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Ofcourse the government knows more than their letting out! Under the blanket of national security alot of such information must be hidden. I firmly believe that most ufos are secret "black projects" no nation would want their superior tech leaking out, the goverments have to show the people something, But it doesnt have to be the truth!

Edited by .AKUMA.
  • Like 2

So basically gov. don't want to tell us stuff since they don't know much about it? Hmmm i would have to disagree with Robbo there... govn. know more than we do since you, me or anyone else for that matter doesn't have access to highly precise equipment which by my opinion picked up ( still is ) loads of anomalies in space, our solar system or as far as the current technological reach goes...

Cheers!

The question is, if this was in fact the case, would Governments even then be in on all the facts? Goverments, as we know, come & go, particularly in this flawed system called "Democracy" where they'll be replaced in a few years by another lot. I dare say that the Intelligence services, of whatever country, except perhaps N. Korea, would not tell the Government about everything that they do or they're working on, since many of these things would work on long timescales and they couldn't risk it being interfered with or funding suddenly cut when a new bunch of Polticians come into office.