Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Play me a song I never heard before

Clarakore

There's this thing that exists in music called psychobilly. It's a cool counter culture thing. Here's a video of some goober trying to play along with one of those psychobilly songs:

• Like 1

Thin Lizzy - Romeo and the Lonely Girl

You might have heard this first one, but hardly not the second cover version of it:

I'm a sucker for the solo at 1:45 and onward. :P

This is the lesser known, home-made, cover version of the song. Two Fins in a livingroom :D

[media=]

• Like 1

This is one of the bands I saw tonight!

Hobosexual, performing Van Candy. These guys are total stoner or arena rock, and they're a two piece. Outstanding.

[media=]

[/media]

We saw them in the University of Washington Ave district... most of the crowd was 25 years younger than we were. LOL. We loved it. hahahaha

Edited by MissMelsWell

Here's my favorite band to go out and see again ... this is from a live session they did at a local radio station. The sound quality is very good. These kids just flat ROCK. And they're old school. Very arena rock, or prog rock... I dunno... but you can hear their influences in their music, while making this stuff all their own.

All three of these guys are so talented. But honestly, Evan their guitar player and vocalist is a master... it's rather shocking he can find a drummer and bassist to keep up with him...

This may or may not be a song you have never heard before. Depends on your experience with Heavy Metal. There is some very minor language issues (the S*** word is said once at the start), but apart from that I think it's an awesome song :yes:

[media=]

[/media]

And of course, if you're interested, the full album -

My favourite, possibly second favourite album of all time. Either way, pure metal does not get any better than this, in my opinion.

Edited by Paranoid Android

• 3 weeks later...

Anthony Green is a great artist... Love him in Circa Survive..

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Kafkaesque

• 1 month later...

The Parlotones - awesome South African band!

[media=]

[/media Edited by shadowlark