Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American meets Free Syrian Army

the-Unexpected-Soul

Your Russophobia lessens your arguments about Syria. Perhaps you are still mad that some Cossacks, completely without government sanction, fought for Serbs. Yet of course it is okay for Germany to give Croatia financial and military aid? It is no secret that German and US generals were directing operations in Krajina against Serbs. However, it is the past. Perhaps you will remove blindfold and see the present a bit clearer without this anti Russian hysteria. Odd that nobody mentions China in regard to vetos, but then theres not so much pleasure as writing very tiresome anti Russian propaganda. I wait to see what is next, perhaps Russia blamed for crucifiction, the black death, eruption of Krakatoa, seven plagues of Egypt etc etc.....

Russia wants to keep the naval base at Tartus, it is no secret, in is in national interest to have a base in mediteranean, this has been long term desire for centuries. Can not Russia look to it's national interests? and what is Syria to you? you have no interests there, yet you take sides seemingly on basis of what you see on TV or youtube. When you see Russian planes bombing civilians in Syria, or spetsnaz in action other than to defend the base at Tartus, then perhaps you can complain, but none of these things has happened, or is likely to. And your comments about diesel are conjecture, please show proof of where this diesel is before making things up.

I mosty agree with you with small correction. US and German generals were not directing operations in Krajina. Can provide more info. Croats did. But thats offtopic. And Im realy interested in Syria. But if you want to learn I will sent you PM. Because some could think we are spamming.

Russia can, always did, and will be looking for their interests. But this has nothing to do with Tartus or spetsnaz or Russian oil (Atleast not in sense some members presented). This has to do with full spectrum dominance.

Btw China will not invade Russia. If you didnt notice China also support Syria.

Edited by the L

and for iran, they officially say that they don't want to involve, but there is some people who saw Iranian soldiers inside Syria, officially both Syria and Iran say their is no Iranian soldiers

I saved this for last. How come when I watch on my national tv when Iran general said that he will sent Iranians in Syria just in case? Was that disinformation?

Also noticed how in some article we can read that Iran sent Basij orders which if anyone knows anything about Iraq Iran war sound like total BS.

So are there kids with keys around their neck and yellow and white straps running around? Cmon.

And where are you from Syria?

Btw I see your youtube video as propaganda. No offence. Hope you doing well in Syria.

Edited by the L

Shame on an army that turns against its own people whom they are supposed to protect.

And how come that Syrian army have such huge morale?

Edited by the L

And how come that Syrian army have such huge morale?

Why do you think they do? With all the defections I would think they would be much less than enthusiastic - unless they are there because they hate and want to kill rather than to really be professional soldiers. They have to see the end is in sight.

You never heard of Soviet Union? you never heard of Warsaw Pact? you never heard about the Georgian Djugashvili? or the Ukranian Khrushchev? or the Croat Tito? you, and others, never going to stop confusing Soviet Union with Russia?

And because you heard rumours of Russians flying aircraft for Milosevic or you read something in media does not make them true. I think most of your other points were wrong or simply opinion. And as for China, well, nobody can tell the future, but if China were so stupid as to invade Russia, then you will not want to be living when that happens, as there will be so much radioactive dust circling the planet to make live difficult...

True... based on demographical studies Russia's pop. is dying and China's will level off in the next 30 years. Two interesting notes are Russia's citizen's are migrating to larger urban cities leaving it's vast territory virtually untouched while China's pop. is producing much more males per female than the natural world average due to its one child policy. This could pose a conflict between Russia and China potentially. I dunno. Just stats.

It could mean a compromise too based on current global business practice.

Edited by acidhead

Only very small amounts? Thats not what Im reading. Also finnancal help for FSA was proudly announce by Hilary.

Are you telling that USA, UK and France not helping FSA?

i'm not sure about the intentions of USA,France,UK about syria, as you know we are allies to the "axis of evil" countries, and that is under Assad rule, if he is gone we might be more open to other options, and so, those countries i mentioned (Nato,USA..) are suspected to help any Kind of uprising in syria no matter who is leading it

and the game is that they provide enough power for the under dog (the uprising) until it becomes only as powerful as the opposite side, and then let them finish each other off, that's how you destabilize a country,

Please dont get me wrong Im trying to understand your view. Can you please tell me whats your stance on:

1.al Qiada

2.Hamas

i personally don't know that much about Al Qaeda, as they was non existence in syria before arab spring, and they are treated as terrorist in our culture as you can tell, (Assad is building his campaign around this),,, and i think the 9/11 is a terrorist attack

Hamas is also kind of extreme organisation but the difference is that they only fight one enemy inside the border of thier land.

Awww...poor guys are scared. Imagine that. So they dont know how to sent a message now? Negotiations can be done while war is raging or when is truce. Scared to talk but not scared to shoot.

Sorry for cynic tone but as you may notice I already took side and thats NOT FSA.

i understand this position as i also wanted for a long time that the opposition sit with the goverment and talk knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times, but when you think of it, the goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people

Why do you think they do? With all the defections I would think they would be much less than enthusiastic - unless they are there because they hate and want to kill rather than to really be professional soldiers. They have to see the end is in sight.

defections mean they have morals, as many of them still think they are fighting, al Qaeda, when they realize it's actually syrian people they defect and join the syrian people and continue the fight

but still the high ranking generals are the ones with no morals i suppose

i'm not sure about the intentions of USA,France,UK about syria, as you know we are allies to the "axis of evil" countries, and that is under Assad rule, if he is gone we might be more open to other options, and so, those countries i mentioned (Nato,USA..) are suspected to help any Kind of uprising in syria no matter who is leading it

and the game is that they provide enough power for the under dog (the uprising) until it becomes only as powerful as the opposite side, and then let them finish each other off, that's how you destabilize a country,

i personally don't know that much about Al Qaeda, as they was non existence in syria before arab spring, and they are treated as terrorist in our culture as you can tell, (Assad is building his campaign around this),,, and i think the 9/11 is a terrorist attack

Hamas is also kind of extreme organisation but the difference is that they only fight one enemy inside the border of thier land.

i understand this position as i also wanted for a long time that the opposition sit with the goverment and talk knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times, but when you think of it, the goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people

All you do is dodging questions. I ask one thing you answered on completly something else.

I asked you are you telling that USA UK and France do not help FSA?

You admit that al Qaida is terrorist organization but you gladly support them by posting videos which shown one of their brench as nice people. Where that puts you?

I doubt that any Syrian would have that feelings about Hamas. Im sorry but I doubt you are Syrian at all. Sorry. If Im wrong I apologize just cant hide my observation.

Second what do you think what is a difference between Hamas and FSA?

And you said:

knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times...

Then:

goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people..

Sorry but thats how things work. When goverment is democraticly chosen you still have to make negotiations with Goverment trough syndicates, parlament, parties, association.

Tell me that you didnt think that when you have goverment that you can nicely sit and enjoy to the rest of your life.

Second if they called FSA on table and they refused to go and if they connection with al Qaida...what would you think? To tell you the truth I would use Russian strategy and do not offer any negotiations with terrorists and crush them hard as I can. But Assad show other side. He called al Qaida to sit down and talk.

Even Bush and Obama didnt called al Qaida for table. They open Guantanamo.

Sorry, but FSA story is full of BS. Also many Syrians see Assad goverment as their own goverment. And fact that Kurds are revolting doesnt surprise me at all. You?

Also

I saved this for last. How come when I watch on my national tv when Iran general said that he will sent Iranians in Syria just in case? Was that disinformation?

Also noticed how in some article we can read that Iran sent Basij orders which if anyone knows anything about Iraq Iran war sound like total BS.

So are there kids with keys around their neck and yellow and white straps running around? Cmon.

And where are you from Syria?

Btw I see your youtube video as propaganda. No offence. Hope you doing well in Syria.

You obviously think if you are start revolution that all world would show sympathy to rebels. Being rebel doesnt mean you are a good guy.

Edited by the L

I asked you are you telling that USA UK and France do not help FSA?

they help them but through media and non lethal means like food and medicals and political Recognition of the opposition, but not the actuall war between the FSA and SAA

as i know the FSA doesn't feel they are helped by the US as you see in this Promo of one of the Fridays, this was because the US listed one of the best fronts (Jabhet Al Nusra) as a terrorist group

[media=]

[/media]

You admit that al Qaida is terrorist organization but you gladly support them by posting videos which shown one of their brench as nice people. Where that puts you?

no those people are not afghani benjabee wearing attackers, the people in this videos are real syrian civilians, that is fighting thier own regime

Second what do you think what is a difference between Hamas and FSA?

FSA belong to syria, hamas belong to palestine so why are you comparing between them, tell me what is the deferance between the FBI and france army

And you said:

knowing that the goverment have offered that solution many times...

Then:

goverment should not be an entity on one side Negotiating with the people on the other side, rather it should represent the people..

Sorry but thats how things work. When goverment is democraticly chosen you still have to make negotiations with Goverment trough syndicates, parlament, parties, association.

Tell me that you didnt think that when you have goverment that you can nicely sit and enjoy to the rest of your life.

the problem is that the people dont think they are democratically installed especially Bashar al Assad, his father Ruled 29 years and won all elections with no rivals, after he died bashar won elections with no rivals, also they changed the consitioution to fit his age becouse he was under the acceptble age, and he is been the presedint for 12 years now, so where is the democracy you are speaking of, yes we can calm down and go back to what we had before, syria was a very safe country relatively, but only if you didn't question politics, and no (real) democracy

connection with al Qaida...what would you think? To tell you the truth I would use Russian strategy and do not offer any negotiations with terrorists and crush them hard as I can. But Assad show other side. He called al Qaida to sit down and talk.

i had the same oppenion of yours before, but tell me where is the al Qaida connection, all i'm seeing is ordinary syrian people, the bombs is falling on syrian citys killing syrian people,

You obviously think if you are start revolution that all world would show sympathy to rebels. Being rebel doesnt mean you are a good guy.

i personally don't ask for a military help from any other countrys, only political recognition to the opposition and thier right for freedom,

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

Um Hamas is friends with Iran...believe it or not, thats why they have Iranian made rockets....

True... based on demographical studies Russia's pop. is dying and China's will level off in the next 30 years. Two interesting notes are Russia's citizen's are migrating to larger urban cities leaving it's vast territory virtually untouched while China's pop. is producing much more males per female than the natural world average due to its one child policy. This could pose a conflict between Russia and China potentially. I dunno. Just stats.

Offtop I know, but simply to add to what you said in the interests of "completism". Population of Russian far east is nearly 7 million, many not ethnic Russian. Population of Chinese guest workers, mostly in Amur region, 5 million estimated, but fluctuates through year. So, seven million living above 1.3 billion. But the forty million in Siberia certainly make the odds even, or perhaps tip against China :)

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

I mosty agree with you with small correction. US and German generals were not directing operations in Krajina. Can provide more info

Involvement of this US company which is comprised of ex US generals - Military Professional Recources Incorporated. About German involvement I cannot give any links or proof, so that should be discarded until proof that can be posted here can be found......

Likely you know about what is in this link, which for those interested is about court case in US by Serbs against the MPRI organisation

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/3/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD/753784

I'm not taking sides here, simply showing that this is a complicated affair, as is Syria, and perhaps even more complicated than Yugoslavia.....

Involvement of this US company which is comprised of ex US generals - Military Professional Recources Incorporated. About German involvement I cannot give any links or proof, so that should be discarded until proof that can be posted here can be found......

Likely you know about what is in this link, which for those interested is about court case in US by Serbs against the MPRI organisation

http://www.rts.rs/pa...гион/753784

I'm not taking sides here, simply showing that this is a complicated affair, as is Syria, and perhaps even more complicated than Yugoslavia.....

Before that water for Serbian mill floods Syria, let me clear something up:

Possible Western professional advice in planning Operation Storm is not an issue for (sane) Croats.

Croatia is NATO member now and any possible cooperation prior to our full membership is in no way discrediting or lessens efforts and success of our forces.

So it’s not an issue, whether it’s complete fabrication or it actually took place.

Just like CIA couldn’t wreck ex-Yugoslavia if it was not ready to crumble down on its own, so they couldn’t make Syrians rebel for no good reason.

US works in mysterious ways sometimes, but nations are not manipulated that easily.

Before that water for Serbian mill floods Syria, let me clear something up:

There is probably only three posters here that will understand that, and it is not true....... However, it will not happen. Read what now comes from Lavrov and Putin. All is calm and wanting to resolve situation by dialogue, not tanks. The landing ships on way from Baltic are hardly an invasion fleet, they are a rescue fleet, it is obvious.

There is probably only three posters here that will understand that, and it is not true....... However, it will not happen. Read what now comes from Lavrov and Putin. All is calm and wanting to resolve situation by dialogue, not tanks. The landing ships on way from Baltic are hardly an invasion fleet, they are a rescue fleet, it is obvious.

I was talking to you and I knew you will understand :D

Others can always ask for explanation of any of my weird wordings and I'm always glad to explain them, thus also making my own micro-culture more known to them, which can have only good side effects. Isn't it great when you literally have nothing to hide?

All is calm? Great news. Rescue all the way, godspeed.