Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most recently

oldsoldier

On August 24th wife Sue and I were due to drive down to spend ten days with my daughter Jo and her husband Richard and daughter Jessica, two in north London. The day before Sue kept saying she had a bad feeling about the trip and even when we got in the car a red 2010 Nissan Micra she said the car smelled wrong, but we went ahead and negotiated the traffic heavy M-6 and then the M-i Motorways between Manchester and London. The exit from the M-1 is easy to miss and we did so and as Sue knows driving in London well we cut across northwest London enroute to the area we wished to get to. As we were on a road in Mill Hill we came to a point where the two lane road narrows into one and just as Sue was about to enter the one lane a large black Audi forced her over to the left and to avoid being hit she swerved- the left front fender caught a wooden pole placed to diect traffic into the single lane and the move caused the car to be flipped onto its side and then to rest on the roof. It happened so fast next we knew we were suspended upside down by our seat-belts, but outside of being shocked, shaken-up and muscles pulled by the seat belts no serious injuries. The main problem was that now we couldn,t get out as neither of us could release the seat belts and Thank God the petrol didn,t explode-thankfully a passer-by had reached in and switched off the engine through the side window that had popped out from the impact. Two hours later after the fire service had released us and cut Sues poor car to bits we were taken to the local Barnet General hospital for a complete medical examination, but the poor car was a total write off so had to go to the car-breakers. And this isn,t the first time something or someone has saved either myself, my wife or the both of us. Guardian angels, perhaps?

• Like 1

If you have a guardian angel it is doing a rubbish job by letting you get into an accident like that.

• Like 3

She had a bad feeling. You had a 50/50 chance. If nothing had happened, you'd have forgotten all about her 'premonition'.

Well, you being an old soldier means you had your life saved on quite few occasions so far. But think about this: would she be driving differently if she hadn't had "a bad feeling about this"? Would you enter that line narrowing at the same exact time? Would you have some other terrible situation if you decided not to enter the car that night? Lot of variables are there, just be thankfull that you're still alive and able to write about it.

Cool story iam glad u. are ok allways listen yo gut feeling.

10 years ago me and my friends where hanging out we where drinking.

So my friend was drunk and he had a fight witbelgirl friend .

And him and the other 2 guys where going for a ride he said come i said no iam going home.

So i went home and. the next they had a bad accdent he hit a hole and they had to get cut out of the car i just had a bad felling