Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY paper publishes gun owner info

F3SS

Besides, they could still own any kind of long gun.

they still could??? what does that mean? handguns are banned now?? thir use for home defence is protected by 2nd am. as per USSC.

Wow your imagination has no limits, doesn't it??

actually it is a very dumb idea, to use long gun in home defence.

try it, you'll see why, oh wait, you can't. lol. sux for you.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

I would never want to protect my home with a gun. If I'd want to attack a home, it would be my prefered choice, and also a long gun: A combat shotgun.

What I said was this: This paper listed the homes of handgun owners, it says nothing about anyone owning a long gun.

Also, I have no desire to own any kind of gun. Sucks, huh?

Also, you are assuming too much again. And in a very disrespectful way. What did you imagine I would be imagining?

Edited by FLOMBIE

If I'd want to attack a home, it would be my prefered choice, and also a long gun: A combat shotgun.

i don't remember us gun toting americans ever think or mention about ATTACKING a home.

we ALL talk about protecting a house. forgive us if we dissmis (or more like don't give a rats acc) what you have to say about our country's laws. and how we should (or more like should not) protect ourselves.

btw, i guess nyt never got data from nypd on nyc licence holders, i see about dozen or two holders in all nyc, lmao, there has to be at least few hundred thousands, if not close to million. guess nypd keeps it a secret, good job nypd.

Edited by aztek

Dude, could you cut the BS and the attacks? I did not put any words in your mouth, you imply everything. I did not say anything about what US-Americans would think or do. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself, I do not care.

Thank you.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

Dude, could you cut the BS and the attacks? I did not put any words in your mouth, you imply everything. I did not say anything about what US-Americans would think or do. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself, I do not care.

Thank you.

\dude, i don't take you seriosly enough to have any problem with you. lol.

No way man. Do it. That would be interesting to see. I can't view your link right now though. No flash player on the iPad.

This is Manhattan only for now. Im at work and dont have access to all my tools. the small GREEN dots are gun crimes... the large RED dots are permit holders.

123456789.jpg

Are those individual permit holders? There's only 10. Either way it seems like a crime filled area. There should be more gun owners.

Aztek, what's your deal man? Flombie hasn't said anything wrong. You're making things up.

• Like 1

Aztek, what's your deal man? Flombie hasn't said anything wrong. You're making things up.

he did. read again. last thing we need on this forum is to discuss what weapons to use, to attack a house. i can garrantee, if ppl didn't know who said it, they will think gun grabbing american said that. and we should have all our guns taken away cuz we are agressive and violent, and he, and likes of him, will be first ones to scream that. he already does.

Edited by aztek

Are those individual permit holders? There's only 10. Either way it seems like a crime filled area. There should be more gun owners.

one of the lower dots represents 2 people. I couldnt get a finer detail, like I said... Im at work! lol.

• Like 1

one of the lower dots represents 2 people. I couldnt get a finer detail, like I said... Im at work! lol.

there are hundreds of thousands, if not more of nyc handgun permit holders, there is only few dots, my guess nypd did not release data to nyt. good job nypd. i sure don't see my name there

I think my biggest and pretty much only problem with this is that it can be used as a tool for criminals.... lets say a criminal is surfing the net, finds it... he instantly knows what houses have handguns... whats to keep him from casing out a few houses and breaking into them while the person is at work just to see if he can find a handgun to use in later crimes?

• Like 3

there are hundreds of thousands, if not more of nyc handgun permit holders, there is only few dots, my guess nypd did not release data to nyt. good job nypd. i sure don't see my name there

actually if you read the story the info released is just for certain counties... If its anything like Alabama, you can register in any county for a state permit. As I said when I posted that image, its just a quick edit of Manhattan because I dont have all my tools available right now.

Did you seriously just compare legal registered gun owners with sex offenders?

yes I did

yes I did

There has to be a way to block people on this site... every time I read one of your post I lose IQ points... The statement above and those attached to it have to be some of the dumbest things ive ever heard. EVEN coming from you.

• Like 3

I would find it really interesting if someone compiled a list of all of the anti-gun activists with gun permits from all over the US. Quite a few have been outed but I've never taken the time really check into it.

• Like 2

he did. read again. last thing we need on this forum is to discuss what weapons to use, to attack a house. i can garrantee, if ppl didn't know who said it, they will think gun grabbing american said that. and we should have all our guns taken away cuz we are agressive and violent, and he, and likes of him, will be first ones to scream that. he already does.

Well to each his own but I remember having several debates with him in the past and he's anything but and besides who cares if someone thinks it's a gun grabbing American because we have the right to be if we want. I'm surprised you would care what a bleeding heart liberal thinks anyways.

yes I did

I'd love nothing more than for the likes of you and Lord Obama to go away and quit pushing your dangerous prosperity/freedom crushing policies on good people but I'd never refer to or compare you guys as sex offenders. You're completely unAmerican but you have that right and gun owners have theirs. How'd you like to be lumped into the same pile of garbage as sex offenders just for excersizing your 1st amendment rights? You need help. You're disturbingly disturbed.

I would find it really interesting if someone compiled a list of all of the anti-gun activists with gun permits from all over the US. Quite a few have been outed but I've never taken the time really check into it.

I heard last week about some elected official, a democrat woman and I can't remember who, was holding a press conference about gun control or something to that effect saying guns need to be confiscated and the usual nonsense and then a reporter chimed in and called her out for owning a gun. He asked her why she shouldn't give hers up. She said well for protection.

Geez, the elitist holier than thou hubris these people have. Do as I say, not as I do. Anyhowyou're right. I bet there are plenty more like her.

249841_485376891501186_1611110240_n.jpg

That is an incredible idea. You need to get that on more sites, popular ones. Even youtube. That needs to go viral and that reporter needs to know about it. Just because its public info doesn't mean it's nice to plater it all over the Internet.

• Like 1

I'd love nothing more than for the likes of you and Lord Obama to go away and quit pushing your dangerous prosperity/freedom crushing policies on good people but I'd never refer to or compare you guys as sex offenders. You're completely unAmerican but you have that right and gun owners have theirs. How'd you like to be lumped into the same pile of garbage as sex offenders just for excersizing your 1st amendment rights? You need help. You're disturbingly disturbed.

I consider a good many gun owners disturbed. I did not refer to gun owners AS sex offenders. Your reading comprehension is lacking and your other mistake is thinking everyone thinks the same as you. If one wants to know those places that one morally finds objectionable, then the list of gun owners provides exactly the same service as the list of sex offenders.

Gun control does not "crush freedom" and repealing the 2nd amendment does not mean guns would be illegal. They are, in my opinion, NOT a God given right any more than nuclear weapons or rocket propelled grenades. And it's ridiculous to claim so.

There has to be a way to block people on this site...

Sure put yourself back into the bubble.

I consider a good many gun owners disturbed. I did not refer to gun owners AS sex offenders. Your reading comprehension is lacking and your other mistake is thinking everyone thinks the same as you. If one wants to know those places that one morally finds objectionable, then the list of gun owners provides exactly the same service as the list of sex offenders.

Gun control does not "crush freedom" and repealing the 2nd amendment does not mean guns would be illegal. They are, in my opinion, NOT a God given right any more than nuclear weapons or rocket propelled grenades. And it's ridiculous to claim so.

Compare, refer, same difference. So why would someone want to know that unless for malice to either harass or rob or be prejudicial like you? Anyway, your list analogy sucks ass and is vomit inducing.

There are only three god given rights we have. The freedom of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Not one person ever referred to owning a gun as a god given right. It's a constitutional amendment which is equally as important. Your constitutional comprehension is lacking. Actually it's not. You just don't like it. A old piece of paper I bet?

Well to each his own but I remember having several debates with him in the past and he's anything but and besides who cares if someone thinks it's a gun grabbing American because we have the right to be if we want. I'm surprised you would care what a bleeding heart liberal thinks anyways.

I heard last week about some elected official, a democrat woman and I can't remember who, was holding a press conference about gun control or something to that effect saying guns need to be confiscated and the usual nonsense and then a reporter chimed in and called her out for owning a gun. He asked her why she shouldn't give hers up. She said well for protection.

Geez, the elitist holier than thou hubris these people have. Do as I say, not as I do. Anyhowyou're right. I bet there are plenty more like her.

That is an incredible idea. You need to get that on more sites, popular ones. Even youtube. That needs to go viral and that reporter needs to know about it. Just because its public info doesn't mean it's nice to plater it all over the Internet.

I'm not sure but I believe that was Madam Feinstein, who was guilty of that. Talk about the epitome of hypocracy, fast and furious that has killed and continues to kill countless Mexican citizens, with Erik "brainwash the youth that guns are bad" Holder at the forefront.

• Like 1