Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swazi police ban 'rape-provoking' miniskirts

Render

Yes, it's their fault for provoking the poor men who can't control themselves isn't it. :rolleyes:

Well, fair enough. Why wear a miniskirt when they can legally go bare breasted.

Edited by BlackRedLittleDevil

Because it's obviously the woman's fault for being raped, so they need to be arrested to stop trying to make men rape them...

Sadly, and I know this might sound horribly racist, these kind of attitudes are very strongly condoned in these societies; there was a story just the other day about the President of South Africa, no less, boasting about how many women he'd made pregnant.

This makes me angry...It is not the way you dress that provokes men to go and commit such horrible acts,its them and simply them. There are other parts in the world where women are completely covered from head-to-toe and such acts are still being commited in these other parts of the world.

• Like 1

This makes me angry...It is not the way you dress that provokes men to go and commit such horrible acts,its them and simply them. There are other parts in the world where women are completely covered from head-to-toe and such acts are still being commited in these other parts of the world.

Agreed. And a decent male accidentally happening across a completely naked woman would not rape her.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

These women,need to go hang out with those women in India who aren't allowed to have cell phones,lest the elope.

They can collectively kick all the idiot men making these laws ,in the clap sacks .

Morons