Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK is well prepared to fight zombie invasion

Still Waters

Non of your points disprove my points.

As I said, it's unlikely but it is not impossible. Which is a fact.

Ok, the US has a plan for zombie attack, now the UK... Is there something we are not being told?

I'm thinking that face eating naked dude that was shot and killed a few months back has something to do with all this zombie prepping.

Maybe our collective idea of what a zombie is doesn't match the governments definition...maybe whatever was going on with the face eater is the new "zombie" :0 !!

It could be true...

That case was one of many. In the thread we had running I found over 40 cases of Biting/mauling all the way until last Month.

Do you know what the official government statement was after it was dis-proven to be drug related? 40 + cases = "Excited Delerium". I'm not kidding, that is exactly what the government said.

I personally think it was a new pharmaceutical drug/anti depressant and it was being covered up.

I don't trust pharmaceutical companies at all, they do not care about people whatsoever, they care about profit ONLY.

Here is my evidence for thinking this:

Bayer Pharmaceuticals doesn't even deny this and they got away with it. It's disgusting.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

As I said, it's unlikely but it is not impossible. Which is a fact.

Can't argue with that.

• Like 1

That case was one of many. In the thread we had running I found over 40 cases of Biting/mauling all the way until last Month.

Do you know what the official government statement was after it was dis-proven to be drug related? 40 + cases = "Excited Delerium". I'm not kidding, that is exactly what the government said.

I personally think it was a new pharmaceutical drug/anti depressant and it was being covered up.

I don't trust pharmaceutical companies at all, they do not care about people whatsoever, they care about profit ONLY.

Here is my evidence for thinking this:

Bayer Pharmaceuticals doesn't even deny this and they got away with it. It's disgusting.

That is absolutely horrifying. How do these people sleep at night?

• Like 1

The British government want to defend themselves from themselves?

Zombie invasion is a bit of a misnomer..

I can see I wasn't the only one confused by the thread.

In Haiti and other places where voodoo is rife they have their own particular brand of zombies.

But in this case they are living,breathing people with a shallow pulse made to look dead.

They are not exactly going to cause a breach of national security so they don't count.

And rabies is really self-explanatory because I can imagine the concept of flesh eating coming from this notion.

I wouldn't be surprised when it concerns nano technology because it could lead in any direction.

A lot of allegedly un-connected bits of science could be associated with this.

However it's okay to throw in the topic of lobotomy as well or anything to do with neuro-surgery.

I think it's time to concentrate more on the science than science fiction.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1

Should we also plan for if the Volturi decide to start a war with the humans?

The Volturi are fictional.

I gotcha, I gotcha. -nudgenudgewinkwonk-

His point is, zombies in the non science fictional way are not fictional. :P

That is absolutely horrifying. How do these people sleep at night?

In very expensive PJ's and bedding while laughing at us common people. lol (I don't know why I'm laughing but what else can you do?)

The majority of rich people do not care for the rest of us. Otherwise they would not be as rich as they are. You cannot own half the worlds wealth (Rothschild's) while there is kids all voer the world starving to death and be a nice person.

That is my view anyway.

• Like 1

His point is, zombies in the non science fictional way are not fictional. :P

In very expensive PJ's and bedding while laughing at us common people. lol (I don't know why I'm laughing but what else can you do?)

The majority of rich people do not care for the rest of us. Otherwise they would not be as rich as they are. You cannot own half the worlds wealth (Rothschild's) while there is kids all voer the world starving to death and be a nice person.

That is my view anyway.

Yes, I guess that is true... sad though, about those kids and their family members.

Then again, what comes around goes around. Law of the universe.

Yes, I guess that is true... sad though, about those kids and their family members.

Then again, what comes around goes around. Law of the universe.

I like to think that too, but then we all sit here and let this stuff happen and we allow these bankers to dictate how the world works. I sometimes wonder if by not doing anything it's our own fault. But it won't change unless everyone actually see's how it is.

It's funny I told my family about the national banking system and how we are constantly in more debt every year because of it and how it's never ending. First response was "yeah it's our governments bad spending etc" Then I told them how the civil war int he US was actually the American people fighting the British... Why? Because they didn't want a national banking system that the British had. It was against the constitution for the US to have a national banking system.... It has one now after some foul play.

Gaddafi was killed for this reason. Gaddafi didn't allow a national banking system. He didn't believe in interest. So all loans in Libya where interest free. Once the Al Qaeda (who we whee supporting.. yeah seriously, just look at the Al Qaeda flags in Libya) Overthrown Gaddafi... Guess what was put in place? A national banking system owned by Rothschild's.

All these wars are linked to the same thing, even WW2. Who gave Hitler the money to do what he did? Rothschild's banks.

We are slaves to the bankers system. :td:

The first major zombie movie was "Night of the Living Dead" with also several other sequels of "Return of the Living Dead", which blamed the incident on a Toxic Military Agent called Trioxin. Which isn't too far fetched. But let us remember that the United States is huge. If your going to take over a country, change it's views, assure allegiance. You need a major catalyst that will cull the majority of the population. The 40+ cases we've seen so far are but tests. First introduce the idea into population like a fashion trend, get widespread data like sorta like getting Tv Ratings, and if the final product is ready introduce into the economy anonymously as a virus from a farm or something. There by keeping secret who created it and why they created it. Sorta Like Aids. Virus's are good culling agents. Very useful for the green terrorist hiding behind sharp dressed words. For example the Georgia Guidestones. There are two kinds of people in this world. Good people and bad people. Some bad people where suits and tie and their understanding of words are so impeccable they decieve a nation without it even knowing it was being decieved. Just because they wear a suit and tie don't mean they have your best interest in mind. Their friends with rank are those with authority over many minds. Their desire is military superiority. This military superiority includes the best of the best lab coats anywhere they can steal or find them.

No take this into consideration. Those above you may consider you a zombie. If everyone found out about a conspiracy so heinous so as to arous a public outcry. There would be rioting in the streets of Washington D.C, this would appear to the likeness of a Zombie take over. Same would be if they took away Welfare and Pension benefits such as Food Stamps, Va and SSDI benefits. These would be the undesirables to those with lots of money and great authority. You would appear to be like a zombie to them. Ask yourself, why prepare for the event as if it's a joke yet a serious threat and not tell anyone why it has become so serious as to label it a Zombie Outbreak or Plague by the CDC, rather than just a virus. It is fear based. The military applications for fear, anxiety, and mass hesteria is nearly limitless.

I think some people are being a little naive panning the Government for having anti zombie tactics at hand. The MoD mentioned an apocalyptic incident. This could come in any number of forms, and any government that doesn't have contingency plans for and event like that would be asking for trouble.

I think some people are being a little naive panning the Government for having anti zombie tactics at hand. The MoD mentioned an apocalyptic incident. This could come in any number of forms, and any government that doesn't have contingency plans for and event like that would be asking for trouble.

Exactly! Something's on the horizon and we don't know exactly what shape it could come in.

It could be a biological pandemic,a chemical spill,nuclear attack or a natural disaster.

They could even be ready for an alien invasion for all we know.

Tbh I think these all take precedence over any rabies related horrors.

But you can't really rule anything out despite how flimsy the evidence is.

It's not a question of if it happens but when.

Forewarned is forearmed.