Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should I be worried ?

UM-Bot

Rachel Alebev: Unless you are living under a rock you have heard about Nostradamas, the man who, 500 years ago, made an estimated 6,338 predictions/prophecies. Followers claim he predicted everything from Hitler to 9/11, the death of Princess Diana, along with the assassination of just about every important person in history.

The problem with believing this Nostradrama nonsense is that all the “prophecies” require you interpret his metaphors and cryptic verses, add some numerology, and come up with a major event that fits the quatrain. Almost any circumstance can be made to fit Nostradamus’ ambiguous style.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

You posted

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

God didn’t say you can’t know the year"

Doesnt the part where he says "No one knows" and "Only the Father" kind of eliminate anyone else period?

I dont think i would put an ounce of worry into any of this nonsense, the world will end when it ends and there is nothing any of us will do to stop it because it isnt predetermined by anyone.

• Like 1

Oh he's not back now is he, now we've got all the Mayan nonsense out of the way? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hey, I got an idea.

Why don't we strap time-bombs on these doomsday morons so that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy and will leave the rest of us alone. :passifier:

• Like 1