Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vaccinations

AsteroidX

Yes. Many things cause clogged arteries. But we dont know the long term effect of multiple terms of service overseas and with the vaccinations required it is still evidenciary.

(This may not fit under Urban Legends or you get let it fall.)

I think theres an ongoing thread about this topic but I was unable to find it.

This is interesting,and something I had not made a connection to .

Servicemen from the usa ,get a huge amount of vaccinations ,before deployment ,and they get vaccinations the general public does not .

*taps finger to lip*

Our servicemen ,unfortunately ,are used like fodder in some instances .

How they were sacrificed in Vietnam ,with no thoughts to telling them how dangerous agent orange was ,is just one example .

How our country leaves them to fend for themselves ,with loss of pension and no recourse for their PTSD ,after Iraq or Afghanistan,is another .

I will look into this a bit more. I cannot make a,direct correlation to vaccinations ,except all the zones of war were very different ,their diets would be very different ,and it was decades apart ....

Vaccinations ,would be the one constant ....

I will look into this further ...

Vaccines have very little to do with this kind of thing. Japan has been doing testing on this kind of thing for decades and has found no really good indicators that vaccines do anything besides what they are supposed to do.

But, of course, that is what the NewWorldOrder made them say. It is all is Fixed... Blahhhh... Cthulu told me so in a Dream last night.... aaiaiiaiiiiiiiiiii.........

That's not true at all. The Japanese didn't even vaccinate their kids until the late 80s ,90s,and they were the first ones to stop the h1n1 vaccinations,after connections were made to deaths after the vaccination .

They are not vaccination happy,at all .

They do what WHO reccomends ,but stop ,if obvious injury occurs ,secondary to vaccinations .

That's not true at all. The Japanese didn't even vaccinate their kids until the late 80s ,90s,and they were the first ones to stop the h1n1 vaccinations,after connections were made to deaths after the vaccination .

They do what WHO reccomends ,but stop ,if obvious injury occurs ,secondary to vaccinations .

He didn't say anything about thier vaccination rates. It is true that a lot of vaccine safety studies have been done in Japan and a lot vaccines have been developed there. Japan started vaccinating children when the polio vaccine became available and before that were compliant with the erradication of small pox. They are very slow to add new vaccines to their schedual and have very poor vaccination rates and extremely high infectious disease rates compared to other developed countries. Luckily they have some of the best coverage of medical care of any country and people who readily seek medical care.

He didn't say anything about thier vaccination rates. It is true that a lot of vaccine safety studies have been done in Japan and a lot vaccines have been developed there. Japan started vaccinating children when the polio vaccine became available and before that were compliant with the erradication of small pox. They are very slow to add new vaccines to their schedual and have very poor vaccination rates and extremely high infectious disease rates compared to other developed countries. Luckily they have some of the best coverage of medical care of any country and people who readily seek medical care.

I lived there ,but if you say so .

I guess it couldn't have anything to with a steady diet of McDonald's could it.

They don't even mention vaccinations in the article. ???

Would you rather go back to polio?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_poliomyelitis#Epidemics

Yes,but ...given most men enlist at 18 ,and can only serve ,what ...4 tours of duty ..I'm not sure,it may only be three .

We are talking about men who are all probably under the age of 26....if not even younger ....

Yah ?

Stress of no stress ,that's a bit telling .

I guess it couldn't have anything to with a steady diet of McDonald's could it.

They don't even mention vaccinations in the article. ???

Would you rather go back to polio?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_poliomyelitis#Epidemics

Vaccines aren't mentioned,but he's just putting two and two together ....

As again,the only common denominator ,would be vaccines .

They serve in different parts of the world ,they eat different foods in each place .

The middle east ,is not known for its highly processed fatty foods ,and McDonald's isn't out where they are usually .

But they all grew up in the states. Your grasping. You need to find some actual research.

One word: Apophenia

(Apophenia is the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term was coined by neurologist Klaus Conrad and defined as the "unmotivated seeing of connections.")

• Like 2

It was my understanding that the Japanese did their own testing, because what else are they going to do.... just believe the US drug firms data? Or use USDA testing data? They have decided not to use certain vaccines because their tests have shown issues... either in the vaccine, or the production method.

I did not say vaccine happy. I said they had been testing for decades... ie from the 90s...

Yes,but ...given most men enlist at 18 ,and can only serve ,what ...4 tours of duty ..I'm not sure,it may only be three .

We are talking about men who are all probably under the age of 26....if not even younger ....

Yah ?

Stress of no stress ,that's a bit telling .

The lower ranks E1 to E4 get a lot of rotation, as most soldiers leave after 4 to 6 years. It is the senior NCOs and Offiers who skew these numbers. It would not surprise me to have quite a few obese senior personnel in these numbers.

Vaccines aren't mentioned,but he's just putting two and two together ....

As again,the only common denominator ,would be vaccines .

They serve in different parts of the world ,they eat different foods in each place .

The middle east ,is not known for its highly processed fatty foods ,and McDonald's isn't out where they are usually .

Or maybe...

Their vehicles...

Their clothing...

Their field rations...

Their canteens...

Their munitions...

Their cleaning supplies....

Their military supplied luxuries....

Their exercise routines...

Yep, the only common denominator is vaccines...

• Like 1

Or maybe...

Their vehicles...

Their clothing...

Their field rations...

Their canteens...

Their munitions...

Their cleaning supplies....

Their military supplied luxuries....

Their exercise routines...

Yep, the only common denominator is vaccines...

And all those things,including the exercise ,and massive amounts of luxuries available in the desert,cause heart disease in a 24 year old ?

As I said,given this is spanning wars from the 50s,where gear and country terrains ,and food and munitions technology ,all changed drastically ,from war to war ,and they all enlist young,and are out before age 30,but all have advanced heart disease not unsually seen until most people are in their late 50s,yeah ,,I would say the only common denominator,is the vaccines.

Or something like it .

A chemical ...

Tell us,what else an 18 year old from texas ,who served in vietnam ,has in common with a 19 year old from maine,who served in iraq,and a 20 year old from Alaska ,who served during the gulf war ,have in common ,other than the vaccines,as everything else,would be quite different.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

And all those things,including the exercise ,and massive amounts of luxuries available in the desert,cause heart disease in a 24 year old ?

As I said,given this is spanning wars from the 50s,where gear and country terrains ,and food and munitions technology ,all changed drastically ,from war to war ,and they all enlist young,and are out before age 30,but all have advanced heart disease not unsually seen until most people are in their late 50s,yeah ,,I would say the only common denominator,is the vaccines.

Or something like it .

A chemical ...

Tell us,what else an 18 year old from texas ,who served in vietnam ,has in common with a 19 year old from maine,who served in iraq,and a 20 year old from Alaska ,who served during the gulf war ,have in common ,other than the vaccines,as everything else,would be quite different.

Exactly... A chemical... in the canteen, in the soap, in the water, in the clothing (laundry soap), or in the food, or in the vehicle fuel...

It is impossible to say.

Are you saying that vaccines are made today in the same way they were 50 to 60 years ago? That, I believe, is actually untrue. New technologies and methods are being developed all the time.

Oh... and have you gone to the Walmart lately.... It is not just people in their 50s who are obese or who have heart problems anymore. Around 1/3rd of young Americans are past Overweight and into Obese.

And as I said earlier those more likely to die from non-combat reasons, the senior NCOs and Officers, are very often Obese. I witnessed this with my own two eyes 20+ years ago at 3 different military posts. And from what I've seen of soldiers today... on the News and internet... the ratio is probably still about the same. Go to a miltary recruitment center and meet the senior most guy there. He'll probably be a Sergeant First Class and he'll almost certainly be very overweight.

Blood disorder cases tied to prescription painkiller abuse

(HealthDay)—Tennessee health officials report cases of a rare blood-clotting problem among people who injected the painkiller Opana ER (extended release) after crushing pills meant to be taken by mouth.

http://medicalxpress...escription.html

Edited by Render