Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US deploying troops to 35 African countries

OverSword

Republicans refuse to allow cuts to military spending.

Well we don't have to spend our money in Africa. Use our budget to build new weapons and pay our troops to do something useful at home. Anyhow, I don't care what you say anymore. You think legal gun owners are the same as sex offenders. You are demented and unAmerican.

• Like 2

We're so busy trusting our government with our own guns here, why can't we trust them with their own guns in Africa? Oh because it's expensive. As if enforcing prohibition isn't.

Africa is the next playground for the "terrorist" racket. Foreign interventionism is still alive and well in our policies under Obama. The youth of this nation needs to teach the rest of the nation a lesson before their lunch is eaten completely.

The US is not the world police as much as the military industrial complex wants it to be.

Well we don't have to spend our money in Africa. Use our budget to build new weapons and pay our troops to do something useful at home. Anyhow, I don't care what you say anymore. You think legal gun owners are the same as sex offenders. .

Like drones that people run from Utah?

Your reading comprehension is sadly lacking. I think no such thing. I do find both morally objectionable.

Edited by ninjadude

The US is not the world police as much as the military industrial complex wants it to be.

Too bad Obama didn't get that message.

• Like 3

No comment then :gun:

Like drones that people run from Utah?

Your reading comprehension is sadly lacking. I think no such thing. I do find both morally objectionable.

No, like giant speech jamming guns in space aimed at the Whitehouse and liberal breeding grounds everywhere. Now that I support.

• Like 1

I aggree with that, but does that mean we should be the world police? I've considered us to be in that role since I was a kid in the 70's, and it annoyed me then. Now as an adult, knowing just how much our so called leaders have screwed people in other countries all in the name of corporate profits I question our nations true motivation at filling the role of world police.

I aggree with that, but does that mean we should be the world police? I've considered us to be in that role since I was a kid in the 70's, and it annoyed me then. Now as an adult, knowing just how much our so called leaders have screwed people in other countries all in the name of corporate profits I question our nations true motivation at filling the role of world police.

The true motivation is that America has only 3 successful industries left:Hollywood, gun manufacturing and the military suppliers.

Maybe we should take care of our own country first.