Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help! :(

ilovejake89

i lost my engagement ring i just got a couple days ago. i was cleaning and didn't want it to get dirty, so i took it off. awhile later, i realized i didn't have it. i thought i left it in my bedroom on a table, but i can't find it anywhere. i'm desperate, so i'm hoping someone might have a clue?? i've looked all over..

Yea, I get some sort of trash can but vacuum would work too. Is there something like that around the table? Gosh, I hope you find it....

• Like 1

i know, i'm so bummed :( i haven't taken the trash out, and i already went through it and it wasn't there. i'm wondering if my cats were playing with it..

I wouldn't wish this on anyone but you might want to check the cat box extra careful..... ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

LOL yeah we checked there... i figure it has to turn up sooner or later, its probably right in my face and i'm just too worked up to realize it. but its so upsetting :(

• Like 1

Try a metal detector? Maybe get an insurance policy on your next one? Would hate to be you when your spouse finds out. Heh, goodluck with that. Buy some cheap ring that looks like yours...a zircon for the stone, that will buy you some time until you find the real one. :D

Someone told me they lost their debit card in a bag of dogfood once. Fell out of a shirt pocket.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

lol he already knows.. it was only about $100 so i can get another, but it wouldn't be the same :( and with my luck i'll buy it and find the other the same day lol

Sometimse I take mine off and leave it on the window sill by the kitchen sink. Check the areas around all of your sinks.

Sometimes when small things fall off a table they go farther than you might think. Use a bright flashlight while looking so the ring will reflect the light.

Really hope you find it.