Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Englishman wakes up from stroke speaks Welsh

Still Waters

This is like saying when i start mumbling my words when i put myself in a state of "Oh Yeah, I can speak [so Said] Language no problem!!" And then start speaking the language is true..

Or that when i contemplate whether Or nor i should abuse that power and start typing correctly in several different languages almost like I start seeing several different ways to write everything iv written through different languages.. Bah Humbug

This is like saying when i start mumbling my words when i put myself in a state of "Oh Yeah, I can speak [so Said] Language no problem!!" And then start speaking the language is true..

What if you were hypnotized and told you could speak Welsh. You would take what you remember hearing of it which might be more than what you would be aware consciously, and augment that with what you imagine it is supposed to sound like.

What if you were hypnotized and told you could speak Welsh. You would take what you remember hearing of it which might be more than what you would be aware consciously, and augment that with what you imagine it is supposed to sound like.

Kinda like the hypnotision could of been long enough to the point that he speaks welsh and believes he is still speaking whatever language he originally spoke.. Stuck in an incoherents. Not that bad of an observation..

im actually just making a paradigmal Response.. I notice it dosnt go with what you said.. But it can coincide ;0 :P

lucky for him(also his wife), he didn't turn gay! There's been reports of people having a stroke only to wake up from it and realise that they are gay!

Hahah, i had to read it twice to make sure you weren't trolling lol

Edited by stevemagegod

So then i could end up speaking in Japanese if i end up in a coma(i hope not) since i watch a lot of Japanese Anime with English subtitles. Since i never learned the language properly just listened to it and tried to follow along.

Edited by stevemagegod

So then i could end up speaking in Japanese if i end up in a coma(i hope not) since i watch a lot of Japanese Anime with English subtitles. Since i never learned the language properly just listened to it and tried to follow along.

Theres actually a disorder for that... Where your mind transcends the japaneese language and the english subtitles and puts patterns together and you could end up having like a stroke or something and the english part become dead and become dependant on the Japaneese subtitles lol.. I just call it insanity...

Bullshat man, he didn't "subconsciously" pick up the language, something else happened, like last past life remembrance or something we don't or can't quite comprehend yet with our tiny brains that only use about 15% of their power. That's a fact Jack! Think about it, don't be so quick to disbelieve the unbelievable.

Our brains use 15% of their power... at the same time. If it used all of it at the same time, you'd have an epileptic fit

Another point of argument for the 'Hologram' theory'.............................

It only tells us again what we already know: that kids pick up a language much faster than adults do.

• 1 month later...

As well as being able to speak welsh i wonder if he had a strange penchant for sheep

Edited by yearofthehater
  • Like 1

Bullshat man, he didn't "subconsciously" pick up the language, something else happened, like last past life remembrance or something we don't or can't quite comprehend yet with our tiny brains that only use about 15% of their power. That's a fact Jack! Think about it, don't be so quick to disbelieve the unbelievable.

While I agree that some cases of xenoglossia seem to perhaps point to a past life, it seems he was exposed to this language at an early age. An age where it is possible to pick up knowledge that precise without ever needing study it. It's in there, somewhere...just like where you put that important slip of paper or what you had for dinner eight weeks ago Tuesday. I'd say that is a much more likely explanation.