Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US calls for Piers Morgan deportation

acidhead

Obviously,if it's what they want to hear.

Not necessarily. People post some dumb stuff on that website.

• Like 1

How bout we deport cowards to the moon for a few years while we work this out.

How bout we deport cowards to the moon for a few years while we work this out.

No... 'we' cannot do that... they may regroup, set up a base to attack from later.. it's best to eliminate them as soon as ****in possible.

lol

If i was a serving soldier,i would never fire on my own countrymen,regardless of the consequences.

So you say, and yet time and again soldiers do just that. It's only if the commanders refuse to give the order that soldiers wouldn't fire on thier own countrymen, and comanders achieve thier rank primarily by following orders.

People can say 'I would/wouldn't do this' till they're blue in the face, but until you're actually in that situation, you don't actually know, and you know that.

• Like 3

People can say 'I would/wouldn't do this' till they're blue in the face, but until you're actually in that situation, you don't actually know, and you know that.

that is so true every possible human trait, action... situation exists in us all, we just have to find the right buttons to push.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

Piers Morgan versus Ben Shapiro.

Piers refers to the Constitution as a "little book" and calls the second amendment's purpose to defend against tyranny absurd.

So also according to Piers Morgan, the last four mass media stories he's citing that happen to include assault rifles are more important legislatively and philosophically than the aggregate of gun crime.

• Like 1

Hardy, p. 1237. "Early Americans wrote of the right in light of three considerations: (1) as auxiliary to a natural right of self-defense; (2) as enabling an armed people to deter undemocratic government; and (3) as enabling the people to organize a militia system."

Malcolm, "That Every Man Be Armed," pp. 452, 466. "The Second Amendment reflects traditional English attitudes toward these three distinct, but intertwined, issues: the right of the individual to protect his life, the challenge to government of an armed citizenry, and the preference for a militia over a standing army. The framers' attempt to address all three in a single declarative sentence has contributed mightily to the subsequent confusion over the proper interpretation of the Second Amendment."

Merkel and Uviller, pp. 62, 179 ff, 183, 188 ff, 306. "[T]he right to bear arms was articulated as a civic right inextricably linked to the civic obligation to bear arms for the public defense."

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Regardless of the 2nd Amendment and what it means,any new laws should go through the law makers,you can't use executive orders to control guns it won't work and just inflame the situation even more.

More Ammunition for the Conspiracy Theorists.

I agree completely, but most people who call historic laws into a conversation do so invoking the original intent, regardless of the law makers process since that time. Which is flawed as few laws that were passed then would be passed with the same intent in todays society.

true

At this point I'm already tired of the gun debate... But I suppose this is only just the beginning.

Similar to how I'm already tired of Piers Morgan shoving words down my throat when he's not from this country.

• Like 2

I must admit,i am getting a bit jacked off with Piers and quite franbkly he should change the record and move on,after watching him get completely destroyed by the two Conservative women the other night.

I'm all for some sort of restraint when it comes to Guns and really couldn't even begin to know what measures should be put in place that are fair and sensible.

So Piers Zip it,your making yourself look Stupid.