Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Side Effect of Practicing Psi Balls?

stevemagegod

Okay so i started practicing Psi Balls when i was a freshman in High School. Once i started to get that feeling of Energy Pushing against my Hands like to magnets not to long after i started to get a lot of Dizzy spells. I never got Dizzy spells like these before i started practicing with Energy on my own. Once i got good enough at Practicing Psi Balls i started to see Auras around my classmates. I noticed i could see it better around them when i was working out or at Wrestling Practice. Now some of these Dizzy Spells can be explained away through Natural explanations like Dehydrated etc., But when about when i was Hydrated with water and i stood up and got dizzy? I have told my Doctor about this and he said i could be really sensitive to the flow of energy in my body when i stand up. So much so that i can actually feel it shift in my body when i stand up quickly.

For instance when i get this dizziness feeling i literal need to hold on to something to keep myself from falling flat on my face, thats how bad it is. My hands become charged with Electricity, my Eye Sight Blurs out for a moment and i cant see anything and my face becomes beat red. Now i its been 2 years since i Graduated High School and still get these symptoms. The reason why i am typing this is because i just remembered that i NEVER got Dizzy spells like this when i was in Middle School, or in Elementary School. These spells only started after i started practicing Psi Balls. What do you guys think? Have you guys ever experienced these types of conditions from working with Psi Balls?

Psi balls are psychological. If your doctor told you what you said he did, I would get a second opinion. Could be something very serious and worth getting checked out properly before looking for a paranormal explanation.

• Like 1

Are you holding your breath at all when you are trying these psyballs?

Also what sort of medical doctor would talk about energy flowing through a body?

• Like 1

Whilst I agree that it is wise to go back to the doctors or a second opinion. I suggest having some test done, just to make sure...As others have said, your blood pressure, blood tests and may be a MR scan, see what the doc says....

Once these possible causes of general dizziness have been checked, resolved or eliminated.

If then, you are still getting these dizzy spells..... It is time to hone your skills and work on some really good grounding exercise. (Stand like a tree), be as a willow, steadfast, grounded, yet as flexible as the breeze. :)

Chi kung, thai chi, Kundalini yoga, hug a tree, meditation with your back against the roots and trunk of a tree like an oak, balancing chakra work, breathing work.... All of which I have mentioned many times over to all who are working like a wind sock..... :rofl:

To be honest,

I am getting a tad fed up repeating myself to so many of the threads in here, about these basic good practises.

Grounding is a priority, a must, a prerequisite of any work of this nature.

Whilst I wish to help,

I am agog :o at just how little people seem to know of the basics.

For example,

The reason why you are/where able to see others auras most easily during wrestling is because there are many levels to anyone aura, such as bone, blood, nerve, instinct....and a whole host besides. The levels you where most likely seeing where the blood and instinct levels, as these are most active/charged during such activities as wrestling.

Hope this helps,

Please, do explore how best to ground yourself. :tu:

interesting. same exact thing happens to me. whenever i stand up, or go from a hot room to a cold one, i hear this rushing sound, my vision goes purple, i cant see, i have to focus to stand up. my blood pressure is perfect, doctor could not find anything wrong with me. and this has only started happening since my "awakening" of sorts.

I had to give up martial arts due to severe dizziness when doing rolls or being thrown. I grew up very active and athletic but into my 30's I developed this severe indiscribable dizziness when doing any activites involving upending my head. I should see a doc too, but am afraid they won't believe me. I had cracked my head on a wood floor three times (fainting due to too low calorie intake) prior to this dizziness beginning.

Have you experience any type of head injury?

• 6 years later...

I know this is a few years late but those symptoms are much more common than people might think.

I agree with Blue Star that you need to remember to stay grounded or else your body will go out of control and then your body will crash kinda like a sugar rush. It can also do a lot of physical damage to your body if left ungrounded. Please remember that skill is refined through practicing and going back to the basics.

I disagree about the psi ball not being energy though. In fact a psi ball is made from energy that's been focused into a ball shape (like the Kamehameha from DBZ and the rasengan from Naruto).

Anyways, the dizziness can be explained through the "opening of the third eye" aka "the awakening". Most human minds can't physically handle the stress and pressure that controlling energy like that causes which means that it causes major headaches and dizziness that can appear seemingly out of nowhere. The blurred vision is a side effect of using the energy too often and causing too much stress for your mind to handle. You should remember to keep a balanced practice routine and give your mind and body plenty of rest to heal and grow stronger. The feinting from standing up quickly can also be from blood flow instead of the flow of energy. The two are separate flows but they also work together and are connected in certain points in the body. Some of these points are called Pressure points. These are places on the body that can disrupt energy flow but also stop blood flow if they have the right amount of pressure applied. Some are pretty well known. An example would be the two soft spots beside your forehead which are often referred to as your temples. If those are hit then it can disrupt your flow of energy and cause major dizziness as well as major brain damage and possibly even death if hit hard enough. 

If you have more questions about energy flow then watch Naruto and study the Byakugan. It shows an accurate representation of the energy flow in our body's.

For questions about blood flow and pressure points you'll have to find detailed pictures of the blood veins in the body which are often found in learning acupuncture and in medical studies.

For questions concerning how they're related and different, compare a picture of the chakra/energy flow and blood flow through the body and look at the places they intersect.