Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming about someone

KW_Windy

OK, so a bunch of people are talking about how if you dream about someone, they actually miss you. I honestly find this b.s- i wouldnt know if its true or not obviously but you know how stuff can get around on facebook and stuff like that. I've had some weird stuff going on right now so if someone could let me know if there is any truth whatsoever in that it'd be appreciated! Ive looked it up and ive found yes and no answers so i'm kinda lost!

I dont know if this helps whatsoever, but im extremely empathetic. not sure if thats how you spell it, but i'm extremely sensitive to what other people feel. in conversations, etc. when im just listening i can kinda listen and tell if the other person is mad etc. i know that sounds stupid, but its like ive always tried to put myself in their shoes without trying you could say. movies are awful haha but yea there it is.

Edited by kwaldrop22

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KW_Windy

• _Only

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• lsra

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreams, on the whole, are actually cobbled together thoughts and images you've experienced during the day.

So if you've thought about someone a lot during the day, there's a good chance of seeing them in dreams, or go watch a film that engrosses you and I bet imagery from that film will be in your dreams, that sort of thing.

OK, so a bunch of people are talking about how if you dream about someone, they actually miss you. I honestly find this b.s- i wouldnt know if its true or not obviously but you know how stuff can get around on facebook and stuff like that. I've had some weird stuff going on right now so if someone could let me know if there is any truth whatsoever in that it'd be appreciated! Ive looked it up and ive found yes and no answers so i'm kinda lost!

I dont know if this helps whatsoever, but im extremely empathetic. not sure if thats how you spell it, but i'm extremely sensitive to what other people feel. in conversations, etc. when im just listening i can kinda listen and tell if the other person is mad etc. i know that sounds stupid, but its like ive always tried to put myself in their shoes without trying you could say. movies are awful haha but yea there it is.

I'm reading a metaphysics book (some of the Seth material) that puts out the idea that we often unknowingly send out powerful thought forms of ourselves when thinking or feeling in a deep or powerful way about someone or something. It's like sending out a part of you to that place or person, just by thinking about them. Conscious on its own, still a part of you, but its own entity. You can always ask the person you dreamed about if they had been thinking of you recently, and maybe they had thought of an event or place/time you two shared together. Wouldn't it be interesting if that was relevant to the dream you had? Also according to the book's 'multidimensional' author, we all do this often when we sleep. Only some remember it. I think many here would call it 'astral travel'. So a new way to look at that often stand-offish term is 'thought form land'. Where dream and waking 'reality' mix in odd ways.

I would think it's more likely that you are missing or thinking of the person you dreamt of, rather than the other way around.

Hi,

My experience is that we have shared dreams with others. I am not the only person who has that point of view. My understanding is that we are connected to one another in other dimensions of reality. The world of our conscious logical brain is a very very small part of our actual reality.

It is the dream angels(aspects of ourself) who decide when it is good to get together in a dream.

I am the best of friends with an extremely empathic 17 year old girl. I suspect that the two of you would have a lot to talk about. Would you be interested in speaking with her???

Hi,

My experience is that we have shared dreams with others. I am not the only person who has that point of view. My understanding is that we are connected to one another in other dimensions of reality. The world of our conscious logical brain is a very very small part of our actual reality.

It is the dream angels(aspects of ourself) who decide when it is good to get together in a dream.

I am the best of friends with an extremely empathic 17 year old girl. I suspect that the two of you would have a lot to talk about. Would you be interested in speaking with her???

sure! I've never really met someone like me before, but im all for it!

To get better understanding of the issues, few questions: Do you have older sibling? Are your parents divorced?

Now, if you dream about someone it surely doesn't mean tht person misses you. Becasue then if you dream about some celebrity, how can that person miss you if (s)he doesn't know you?