Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my phone is misteriously missing!

mjhain

I need some help my phone is missing for more than 24hrs now, my 1yr old son was playing wth it yesterday morning in our bedroom I remember checking the time on my phone and it was around 8:45am. At around 9:15 or 9:30 I got up and look for the phone on the bed but its not there. I tried to look for it by cleaning the whole room including the closet but its nowhere to be found. I've got some suspicion that there could an elemental being or maybe a spirit playing inside the room. Just two nights before this incident at around 3:45am I got up to pee minutes after that when I got back in our room my childs musical stack toy with lights just played on itself three times till it stop and as I am writing my post this very moment it played by itself again. Pls. Help there are alot of things going on in here that I just ignore most of the time. Thanks!!

I'll be in touch...

post-83582-0-16386000-1356770164_thumb.j

when do we get the punchline,

Im sorry if this is real but from losing your phone to having an 'elemental' stealing it is some stretch of the imagination

Ring the phone...

Thanks for taking some time on reading my post.

We already did that a lot of times and I'm positive that its not on a silent mode' everytime we try to ring the phone we don't hear it ringing anywhere in the room or in the house, but I've got good news I found it earlier just right between the headboard of the bed and the matress where I've also looked into the first time I knew it was missing but find nthing.

when do we get the punchline,

Im sorry if this is real but from losing your phone to having an 'elemental' stealing it is some stretch of the imagination

Thanks for reading my post.

That's alright I do respect your opinion.

Just got my phone back:-)

I left the house earlier at around 6pm and before leaving the bedroom I politely whisper to whoever got my phone to return it.

After dinner at around 8:30 to 9pm I went back to my room and clean the whole place again hoping to find my phone.

I lift evrything that needs to be lifted just like I did during the first two attempts on looking for my phone and to my surprise I found it sitting just. between the beds headboard and mattress where I've tried to look into for countless times.

Wheather its an elemetal, a spirit or something else I'm thankful for having it returned:-)

OMG !! Now my phones missing.

OK - glad you found the phone. I simply must ask some questions though. Your phone goes missing and the last person you saw with it was your kid and the mostly likely solution in your mind is that a ghost took it? How does a thought process like that occur?

• Like 4

I believe I've got a tip to stop any more missing phones...

Why don't you program your phone with a distinctive ringtone.

Something that will strike a chord like Gangham Style.

It that dosn't work borrow your mates phone and call Ghostbusters.

Unless they have gone ex-directory..

• Like 4

OK - glad you found the phone. I simply must ask some questions though. Your phone goes missing and the last person you saw with it was your kid and the mostly likely solution in your mind is that a ghost took it? How does a thought process like that occur?

Hi!

The reason why I somehow got to that point is because everytime my kid would play wid it I will usually find w/in the room, I know its not enough reason to blame wid ghost or other kinds but I've experienced a lot in this house, I saw a man in white following my aunt w/c she also claims that at that moment she felt that there is someone following her though she didnt see anyone at all. There's another thing when no one is in the sala or the dining room w/c is on the second flr of the house, u would hear loud footsteps like those of a big person, chairs being dragged and lifted the sound of utensils being moved in the dining and how would you explain my kids toy playing music and light alone at around 3-4am.

You see I've got lots experiences in here in which I can really say where not the only living creature in the house but there are othets unseen who just keep on watching us and has already been part of our daily lives.

OMG !! Now my phones missing.

Just kindly ask for it to be returned if u really can't find it anywhere, you would easily feel if it has been returned:-)

Wheather its an elemetal, a spirit or something else I'm thankful for having it returned:-)

Or your son.
  • Like 3

I need some help my phone is missing for more than 24hrs now, my 1yr old son was playing wth it yesterday morning in our bedroom I remember checking the time on my phone and it was around 8:45am. At around 9:15 or 9:30 I got up and look for the phone on the bed but its not there. I tried to look for it by cleaning the whole room including the closet but its nowhere to be found. I've got some suspicion that there could an elemental being or maybe a spirit playing inside the room. Just two nights before this incident at around 3:45am I got up to pee minutes after that when I got back in our room my childs musical stack toy with lights just played on itself three times till it stop and as I am writing my post this very moment it played by itself again. Pls. Help there are alot of things going on in here that I just ignore most of the time. Thanks!!

YOU CRAZY!

I couldn't help myself...

• Like 1