Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man wraps himself in Burmese Pythons

Still Waters

This reveler gets a little tied up at celebrations in Manila to mark the coming of the Chinese Year of the Snake.

The man is pictured dangerously cavorting with pythons, including the renowned Albino Burmese Python.

These constrictors are recognised by their iconic patterned skin, and are a native species in the grassy marshes throughout Southeast Asia.

http://www.dailymail...se-Pythons.html

he is a braver soul than I.. not that i am afraid of snakes.. but i try to put myself into as few dangerous situations as possible... i always tell my kids to think about their actions and all the possible outcomes.. if you dont like even one of the possible outcomes..then don't do it.... personally i wouldnt want to even chance being squeezed to death by a snake that is more than capable

... They don't seem to be interested in constricting him. One is a big boy!

this is what most people think about wild animals that they keep as pets... they have the mentality that they "know" their captive wild animals.. and that nothing bad will happen to them .. until it DOES ... there are numerous reports of people being mualed by their "pets".. i would err on the side of caution... but that is just me

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 1

this is what most people think about wild animals that they keep as pets... they have the mentality that they "know" their captive wild animals.. and that nothing bad will happen to them .. until it DOES ... there are numerous reports of people being mualed by their "pets".. i would err on the side of caution... but that is just me

Oh, I don't say it is a good idea. I just think there is more to the story, as imo, they seem bent on getting off him rather than killing him. But having never been wrapped in constrictors myself, nor planning on it in the near future, I really don't know.

I believe all wild animals should be in the wild, not captive pets, for the good of the animal and its owner. Though in my perfect world, I'd have a ranch full.

who knew cavorting could be so dangerous?

Someone famous did this for a photoshoot....naked ,with the snake strategically placed .

I want to say it was Madonna ....or Cher....or...someone like that .