Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET # Galaxy Designations

topsecretresearch

4humanoid.jpg

Lech Kaczyński opowiada o swoich przeżyciach

Mr. Chacinski was apparently able to ask only one question of these beings, "Where do you come from?," to which they replied "Eight Galaxy." They also told him they would return, although with no details as to when, where, or for what purpose.

zanfretta4.jpg

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/11/pier-fortunato-zanfretta-alien.html

According to Zanfretta, these the creatures did not speak Italian, but used a strange “luminous device” to translate what they were saying. During the same session, Zanfretta also indicated that the creatures came from the planet “Teetonia,” which was located in the “third galaxy” and that, perhaps most disturbingly, “they want to talk with us and that they will soon return in larger numbers.

54812main2_gemsposter.jpg

This mosaic of 80 bright galaxies illustrates the diversity of different galaxy shapes, sizes and types: watermelon-shaped elliptical galaxies, majestic spiral galaxies, and spectacular galaxy mergers. Image credit: The GEMS collaboration.

In theory, at least, it is quite conceivable that some ETs are actually part of galactic civilizations that are incredibly far advanced compared to out own, which is at the other end of the cosmic scale. Too someone that far ahead of us, we might be an object of curiosity but not much more than that.

• Like 1

There has to be a breakthrough in long distance space travel. It would be interesting to know how it's done.

There has to be a breakthrough in long distance space travel. It would be interesting to know how it's done.

Maybe using ships that create their own "tunnels" through space, and have all the power of a galactic civilization to do it, traveling from the center of one galaxy to another. Something that's hard for us to imagine much less explain.

There's an Italian CE3 case where a vertical slit eyed alien calimed a human could not survice the trip and the ET comes from a very far away place. Obviously their propulsion is not by firing up rockets.

In theory, at least, it is quite conceivable that some ETs are actually part of galactic civilizations that are incredibly far advanced compared to out own, which is at the other end of the cosmic scale. Too someone that far ahead of us, we might be an object of curiosity but not much more than that.

I wouldn't minimize the value of curiosity, or that which gives rise to it. We could, as a species, have something unique in all the galaxy. I'd be rather disappointed if we didn't. At the very least, we could be the only race making the perilous transition from an agricultural civilization to a stable technological one in this part of space, at the moment. Could be worth more than a few theses by extraterrestrial anthropologists.

If I had to guess, I'd say that breakthrough could come in learning how to travel through bulk space. A neat kind of shortcut that gets around the long travel times in normal space, doesn't violate relativity theory, and has none of the time paradoxes of traversable wormholes. Warping space also looks promising. The design for a drive proposed by Alcubiere a few years ago has been tweaked by NASA scientists, so as to consume a much more reasonable amount of power. NASA is currently experimenting to see if they can produce minute space warps; proof of concept work.

This is interesting, I wonder why he was only allowed to ask them one question? I cant watch the video because I dont speak the language

ffr12.gif?height=198&width=200

I like the original sketch by Zanfretta rather then the pro artist depiction of the alien that looks too much like the Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954).

In science fiction ANYTHING is possible, dudes. :)

Yup.

And it is plainly obvious that is what is happening here. Science Fiction. I mean Good God, just look at this

275px-Hubble_ultra_deep_field_high_rez_edit1.jpg

We have all seen this right? The Hubble UDF Pic? It's looking at this much space.

220px-Hudf-illustration.jpg

There is the first ten thousand or so Galaxies. And we happen to get visitors from "The Top Ten" when the number is clearly billions?

Even the Vogon's would not mess around with such a bureaucratic nightmare. What a joke. Are we Galaxy Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 715?? Cause I was always told it was Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 714!!

And we have not even mentioned Messier objects and Rogue planets!! Imagine the number with all that included! Not a very efficient system. Never heard of Alpha Numerical systems it seems, and this lot calls itself advanced! The cheek!

People really ought to familiarise themselves with Astronomy just a tad before making such grandiose announcements. In fact, I bet some ETh'ers think every single one of those Galaxies is quite capable of sending a starship to earth.

• Like 1

In science fiction ANYTHING is possible, dudes. :)

For those who only look at the surface of things. Did it ever occur to you that our "visitors" might not be telling the truth, assuming that this was a real contact case.

For those who only look at the surface of things. Did it ever occur to you that our "visitors" might not be telling the truth, assuming that this was a real contact case.

I think the problems lies with the OP insinuating that two species saying this confirms something. As you say, even at best it is a lie. The numbering concept is not workable and sounds suspiciously human in nature. That both species claim to be in the "top Ten" I find quite a red flag.

Edited by psyche101

So they either have three eyes and pointy ears, or they're robots out of 1950s scifi?

Yup.

And it is plainly obvious that is what is happening here. Science Fiction. I mean Good God, just look at this

275px-Hubble_ultra_deep_field_high_rez_edit1.jpg

We have all seen this right? The Hubble UDF Pic? It's looking at this much space.

220px-Hudf-illustration.jpg

There is the first ten thousand or so Galaxies. And we happen to get visitors from "The Top Ten" when the number is clearly billions?

Even the Vogon's would not mess around with such a bureaucratic nightmare. What a joke. Are we Galaxy Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 715?? Cause I was always told it was Number 1,006, 874, 988, 222, 464, 714!!

And we have not even mentioned Messier objects and Rogue planets!! Imagine the number with all that included! Not a very efficient system. Never heard of Alpha Numerical systems it seems, and this lot calls itself advanced! The cheek!

People really ought to familiarise themselves with Astronomy just a tad before making such grandiose announcements. In fact, I bet some ETh'ers think every single one of those Galaxies is quite capable of sending a starship to earth.

Yes, you are right but ....

What if their civilisation at it's inception numbered their galaxy of origin No. 1 and then through colonisation they have entered other galaxies, at least 8 it would seem and their response was actually that they were from the eighth galaxy colonised by their species :whistle: .

Granted that is useless to us BUT if we colonise space and an alien comes along and asks where we originate from - we just might start the conversation by saying "Earth", imagine how confused they would be if we then failed to stick around and explain ourselves a little more clearly :P

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Yes, you are right but ....

What if their civilisation at it's inception numbered their galaxy of origin No. 1 and then through colonisation they have entered other galaxies, at least 8 it would seem and their response was actually that they were from the eighth galaxy colonised by their species :whistle: .

:D

However, the OP has listed two species indicating this is not species specific, but rather a type of United Federation of Planets ;)

Granted that is useless to us BUT if we colonise space and an alien comes along and asks where we originate from - we just might start the conversation by saying "Earth", imagine how confused they would be if we then failed to stick around and explain ourselves a little more clearly :P

Isn't it, but that's the thing, if we can figure, "Earth" is not quite the right description, that is why the Government is conditioning us with TV show's like Third Rock From The Sun, so that when the federation descends upon us, we have the terminology right :D Hard to see an intelligent species being so vague, maybe they just wanted a one night stand? Like a 555 number or something?

But more seriously, we have trouble communicating across seas, across planets is bound to come with some challenges.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

So they either have three eyes and pointy ears, or they're robots out of 1950s scifi?

Only the ones in the federation. Something of a criteria perhaps.

The mice rule the universe ! and the number for Earth is Still 42 ! Get with it Peeps !~ :alien::tu:

• Like 1

A little known fact is that most civilised species refer to galaxies by names - female names for galaxies, male ones for solar systems.

Thus we live in the solar system of Bruce, in the Galaxy of Grizelda.

• Like 1

A little known fact is that most civilised species refer to galaxies by names - female names for galaxies, male ones for solar systems.

Thus we live in the solar system of Bruce, in the Galaxy of Grizelda.

Although you have intended mirth, your system is superior to that which has been suggested :D

I want to know where Galaxy Gertrude is!

The mice rule the universe ! and the number for Earth is Still 42 ! Get with it Peeps !~ :alien::tu:

They might be the ones with the Pointy ears that Lord V mentioned........ :unsure2:

• Like 1

bilde4_a.jpg?height=278&width=400

While Julio was getting over the effect produced upon him by the sight of the command room, he asked where they came from, to which they replied with mental messages. They used a lot of these, but Julia principally remembers two of them, which he received very strongly. The first seemed to be a combination of a 3 on top of a 7, and the second looked like two curved brackets set back to back and linked by two straight horizontal lines through them. (As a matter of fact this latter sign faintly recalls the famous UMMO symbol 3-7-squared .)

When Julio kept asking insistently "Where do you come from?, they kept repeating "3, 7, squared". Julio also thinks he caught the impression of a sort of Greek Lambda (X) and a reversed Greek Iota ( L ) with a horizontal stroke.

Another interpretation:

While Julio was to overcome the shock he received at the sight of the control room, he asked where they came from. They answered by thought-impressions. A sort of mental messages that they used a lot. Julio recalled two of these messages. The first seemed to be a combination of a 3figure on top of a 7 and the second looked like two curved strokes with their backs against each other and connected with two straight horizontal lines. (The symbol shows a certain similarity with the familiar UMMO sign). When Julio continued asking where they came from- they repeated the "3,7 - in square." Julio also thought he got the impression of a Greek Lambda () and an up and turned Greek jota () with a horizontal line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: More numbers by aliens to describe their origin. Evasive responses? Or the Universe is mapped a certain way we don't understand.