Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Banks Helped FBI Crush Occupy?

me-wonders

Could this be true?

http://www.newser.co...ush-occupy.html

(Newser) – Those violent clampdowns on Occupy protesters weren't just planned by US authorities—they were carefully coordinated with the big banks themselves, writes Naomi Wolf at the Guardian. At times the FBI, police, and the Department of Homeland Security even merged with banks into a "monstrous whole" called The Domestic Security Alliance Council. Drawing on newly released FBI documents, Wolf argues that authorities were "working for and with banks to target, arrest, and politically disable peaceful American citizens." Among the findings:

• FBI officials conferred with banks to share information on Occupy Wall Street protesters gathered by private security firms.
  • The FBI shared plans to crush Occupy events with organizations targeted by the protesters.
  • Threats to assassinate OWS leaders are still redacted despite standard FBI practice of informing political leaders who are under a threat of violence.

Edited by me-wonders

I would say this is a very likely scenario. Money comes from somewhere and that was allot of overtime.

No doubt in my mind. Naomi Klein writes about this at Common Dreams.

We live in a fascist state, and this is prima facie evidence of that. Most people are becoming aware of how much the government deceives, but many still believe every word the government tells them.

Funny, the local Albany PD just walked into the park where they were camped illegally, thew all their hippy **** into the garbage, and kicked their smelly asses onto the street.

Didn't seem to need any banks to do that.

Rafterman

Albany PD was doing the banks bidding. Albany PD and all the rest, including the pepper-spraying campus cops in California were merely doing the dirty work for Wall Street.

Just like the various telecomms were doing the dirty work for the NSA 10 years ago.

No doubt in my mind. Naomi Klein writes about this at Common Dreams.

We live in a fascist state, and this is prima facie evidence of that. Most people are becoming aware of how much the government deceives, but many still believe every word the government tells them.

Fascism is an economic matter. It began in Italy as a labor movement. Please correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it, Industry counteracts the labor movement, and is able to run the show. Now the government absolutely must support the big guys, because of their hold on the countries economy. Like we must extend the tax breaks to the rich, because we won't jobs if we don't. How the heck did this happen?

During the Roosevelt administration, Roosevelt had the former Republican President Hoover, designed Big Government. Big Government is tied to Big Business. Instead of the economy being driven by millions of individuals, it begins to get driven by government contracts. This is not possible without adopting the Germany model of bureaucracy. The German model of bureaucracy shifts power from the individual to the state. At this stage of the game, some people are alarmed and warn government should not be given these powers, but the louder cry is from the people during the Great Depression, and most people want to believe fascism is the answer to preventing these economic turn downs.

Anyway, to make a long story short, yes, we are fascist. It was hoped this mean a great economy and no more recessions.

If we werent so blinded by consumerism we might be able to see the fascism for what it is. Glad Im not a minimum wage worker.

• Like 1