Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats your thought on Oak Island

Big Bad Voodoo

19 members have voted

1. 1. Oak Island is

• Templars Holy Grail
    • Captain Kidd treasure
    • Other Pirates treasure
    • Shakespeares true identity
    • Inca s treasure
    • Geological process
    • Freemasons

There are many theories about small island in New Scotland in Canada called Oak Island. They were going arounf from 19 century. In year 1795 young boy called Daniel McGinnis explore island and found small depression in the ground. On the tree pulley was hanged. Young man start to digg and found stone tablets and oak wood. They found coconut fibre in the pit. At 26 meters in the ground they found what they believe it was a chest but when they came tommorow pit was flooded. They concluded that pit was full of water traps to protect treasure from thives. Many interesting persons visit Oak island. Such as Roosvelt and John Wayne. Stone tablet have had chipher message. Stone tablet was lost then found then again lost in 1919. What was on stone tablet was announced in 1970. Its spoken that said : 12 meters from it it was burried 2 million pounds.

It is known that pirates and British navy often visit Mahone basin. Some suggests that oak wood in same distance pattern direct us to Biritish architecture.

We also connect island to duke of Orkney ,Henry Sinclair of chappel Rosslyn. His Iceland ancestors link allow him knowledge about Newfoundland. Its spoken that Templars teach him navigation and sent him in 1390 that he secretly explore new world for them. To back up this story there are stones carving in Westford in Massachusetts. They remind us on knights. Also there are crosses on graves in New Scotland.

Some say that pit hides Shakespear true indentity-Francis Bacon. This is a work of Orville Ward Owen who claim that he deschipher Bacon crypt and that he have had documents hidden in some place in the ground.There is rumor that Francis Bacon was son of Francis Drake. And we know that Francis Drake visited America. He is also connected witn Newfoundland trough land it was given to him by King James I. Maybe Francis Bacon was member of some Templar school who knew esoteric knowledge so he knew about pit before.

We also can found information that freemasons were on Oak Island.

What theory do you prefer:

Holy Grail-Templar treasure

Captain Kidd treasure

Other pirate treasure

Shakespeares true identity-Francis Bacon

Inca treasure

Geological process

Freemasons

You can vote for multiple choices and its public poll.

Edited by the L

What I found interesting is similarity with Freemasons initiation about hidden treasure and allegories.

It was told that miners on Oak island in the pit diging found limestone, wooden coal and clay before they hit something what they consider to be a chest and what they tested by hitting it with bar.

In Freemason allegory limestone,coal and clay means freedom, passion and devotion.

And interestingly during Freemason initiation ritual of Kings arc, treasure is found by hiting the ground by bar. :rolleyes:

Edited by the L

Thanks. I wanted to see opinon so I installed poll.

Furthermore I want to see what people think on Oak island as possible Freemason theatre. Hint-post 2

Edited by the L

It's a story that daunted me since a kid. I have problems with the evidence. Firstly. No proof of a block and tackle or even coconut fibres. Secondly. Where's the motivation. From what I've studied it seems that if there is treasure then it is, due to design that sirs believe the water table, unrecoverable. Who ever put something there knew they could not get it back! That does not mean I am right. I hope I'm wrong, there is something amazing buried there and that it will be recovered in my lifetime :-)

Everyone loves a mystery, and Oak Island is just that.

Here are some documentaries if anyone missed out on them>>

[media=]

3D animation of all the parts of the pit >>

In Search Of... The Money Pit Mystery

[media=]

Thanks on your vids.

I'll take Pirate for 800 Alex.

*daily double*

Who are Henry Every and Captain Kidd. Some hold the theory that Kidd conspired with Henry Every and Oak Island was used as a pseudo community bank between the two.

It appears that whatever was inside was marked clearly so somebody would find it. It's coincidental that a kid discovered it first. Perhaps it was Henry Everys plans to have Captain Kidd dig it up or vice versa.

Maple Island has the word map inside. Aple(Apple) exists in there as well Henry Every along with R and Y. Are and Why.

Nova (Scotia) - Shiny coins. A star. Earth entertainment star Captain Kidd or Blackbeard.

Coconut fibers - Pirates of the Caribbean.

There are reports of the Kidd and Every traveling up North of Americas eastern coast. Blackbeard also did the same.

Blackbeard claims nobody will ever find his treasure. "Where none but Satan and myself can find" Really? Why mark it so obvious? We can't dig it up Sir if it's yours. I find it strange that Prince Edward island is nearby. Edward Teach(Blackbeard) and Prince Edward. Satan drops into the aple and a hen laying an egg and eve(Adam). Teach... Teach or explain how I figured it out.

Ark of the Covenant - The box definitely existed.

Edited by kampz

Ark of the Covenant - The box definitely existed.

If anyone complains -

cardboard-box-open-lg.jpg

Oh come on now. Freemasons!! Really!!

I'll take pirate for 1 000!!!

Got you.

Every other suggestion has the English involved forgetting Marie Antoinette who is French. The English and French hate each other and did in the past. Odd. The English language explained it to me along with Wikipedia. Captain Kidd is Scottish. Scotia - is new Scotland.

Black Beard was in a recent Pirate of the Caribbean movie.

Shiny gold coins will preserve well in fresh water.

Edited by kampz

Ill go Pirate for 1001.

Since there's no "None of the above" option and "Pirates" are well represented I'm going with "Ancient Alien septic tank".

I do like Oak Island though. Canada is so under-represented when it comes to mysteries.

The first thing budding officers learn is that 'Idle men are the Devil's playmates'. Digging a complicated hole and filling it back in would be an absolutely classic way to keep idle troops busy while waiting for the ship's crew to fix a stranded troop transport.

That's if there's anything there at all besides holes left by treasure hunters.

• Like 1

I'm from Nova Scotia (still here here, huzzah!) and follow the old mystery of Oak Island.

Here's the facts, not stories, conjecture, etc :

• There is a pit, dug long long ago.
  • Bits of metal, gold as well as coconut fibres have been found in the pit. Coconut fiber has also been dug up on the beach, several layers down but dated around 11-1200AD.
  • There are shafts dug out from the pit that cause it to flood with water. They have put dye into the pit and watched it come out in 2-3 places in the ocean
  • Flagstones have been found made of stone not from the area.
  • Logs have been found in the pit.

A lot of Nova Scotia has varied geology. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if there was a natural cave formation there that was used by pirates (or whoever) to create a pit to store their treasure in. People think that anyone not today are retards, all the while forgetting how we got here...there was many intelligent people who could have created a batch of traps to cause the pit to have a few problems to anyone along the way.

• Like 2

Oak Island is retarded by the way. Look at the map. It will relate to people personally and mostly for the peoples bloodlines involved in ways you'll only believe if you know those people personally. It's a way to mistreat others around the World unfairly. It's a giant piece of **** and I wished I never looked at it. I thought it was so cool when I did it, but it's nothing but a bunch of crock. (That's probably what the guys would of said that made it if they were still around which I doubt minus the guys that are still around)

It's not Captain Kidd.

It's not Henry Every.

It's not Edward Teech.

It's not Marie Anoinette.

It's not the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant or Holy Grail.

If you claim Free Masonry you need to figure out why even though their **** is found all around the place. There's more then Free Masonry involved in the planning that they did. Watch me die now. ooh lol

When and if the entire idea around it is figured out, it takes a dump all over religion and the World.

Edited by kampz

I've read quite a bit on Oak Island and I think it's a natural hole that was used to hide treasure. Pirate treasure more than likely. I think the whole Inca/Shakespeare/Freemason stories are a bit out there.

No disrespect, but you're incorrect. I wonder why you posted that right after mine and disagreeing minus the idea of Free Masonry involved around it.

If you Google search these Pirates and just by going off Wikipedia pages, you will understand the ideas around them. You will see and understand how they "fit" into the time of when the Pit was created to fool the majority, as in 99.5%, of the Earths population.

Try on the story of Captain Kidd killing his gunner, William Moore(I use more to the story), on deck while he was holding a chisel. It was with a bucket. Don't forget that the Adventure Prize was leaking quite often and the pit.

Does the story fit you nice around the waist nice and snuggly with a Kid discovering the pit? I heard the story that he brought his two friends along after he discovered it, but I heard the story that all three kids found it together. Either way, they're three main pirates involved on who did it when they didn't. The idea of treasure being found around the area is a excellent idea and I approve of it. They also planted an Apple tree right by it after failure trying to succeed in digging to the bottom of it. Here comes religion to fool people into believing the Ark of the Covenant or Holy Grail is there. I just spent ten minutes watching a Kid with a Pirate shirt fishing for tarp failing as well when YouTubing Oak Island.(North Carolina, Oak Island or something)

The only reason to assume a pseudo bank was created between Henry Every and Captain Kidd is because they're living during the same moments. I would assume the only times they would of witnessed each other was at Cape Hope and near Cape Hope. They're were both around and in the Indian Ocean. Captain Kidd lost his life very quickly after returning from the Indian Ocean. His wealth before his venture to the East Indies wasn't as much compared to when he got back. He was fully aware of his warrant before returning to New York City in a sloop. He cached the Adventure Prize in the Caribbean and some treasure before leaving to New York to be captured in Boston. The information is there.

The idea of these Pirates in my opinion are more interesting then those involved in creating the Money Pitt.

Edited by kampz

No disrespect, but you're incorrect. I wonder why you posted that right after mine and disagreeing minus the idea of Free Masonry involved around it.

i didnt post it after reading yours. I posted it after reading nightpath's "natural cave formation" post and the original post by the member "The L" where Shakespeare, Freemasons and Incas were mentioned.

It seems like a pretty elaborate structure BUT I'm going semi-agree with one of the posts above.

Natural hole/sink hole. However it could have simply been used to discard waste and debris which give the impression of intricate construction and buried treasure. That coupled with possible hoaxer interference. Also I'm sure there's a way for the hole to flood naturally too.

Yes I know there seems like there's a lot more to it, but nothing extremely conclusive has been found. (if I'm mistaken please let me know!)

i didnt post it after reading yours. I posted it after reading nightpath's "natural cave formation" post and the original post by the member "The L" where Shakespeare, Freemasons and Incas were mentioned.

I find that idea amazing that it had nothing to do with my post.

Edited by kampz

The whole idea regarding Henry Every will fool people because of religion and that he was one of the richest pirates during the moments he was alive on what I call Earth. So what if he was wealthy? It doesn't mean he did it. We are told as a majority he never got captured but twenty four of his crew(former) did and 6 were hanged. There's no information that I and most others have found after the capturing of his crew other then him maybe living around/in England or a tropical island somewhere. Not a colder place near Oak Island which would be a great piece of information to release to the public if he did I would think. If I was a Pirate, I would not put my treasure that I divided out to my crew to sit in Oak Island 102 or whatever feet below that's quite difficult and a waste of time to do constantly. You dig around the 10 foot mark to hide your stash that you usually return to a lot and keep moving around. I suggest to play around with his name the way I explained in this thread before. I immediately find religion. You will find his names on Nova Scotia and around it. Once I started playing with his name I noticed how Edward Teech comes to play in the story that can relate.

Edward Teech - Just another famous pirate that was told had treasure of value. It can fool people because Prince Edward island is nearby Maple Island, Nova Scotia and because he claimed nobody but himself and Satan can find his treasure. The bottom of the sea makes sense when you relate to Satan, but it's probably in another place neglecting the parts he threw around at taverns all over. As I explained in the posts before - Henry Every. The r and y will mean are and why. What's that mean to you? I see top hens being in the picture here. When he switches his name to Henry Avery there's Ave. Sound it out as aye-vee. I got AV cord that has three different connectors. AV cord are why. An AV cord relates to the hens.

The idea of these Pirates in my opinion are more interesting then those involved in creating the Money Pit.

The majority already knows that 6 people died when digging/working the Money Pit.

If you look at the towns in Nova Scotia, Pirate lingo is found all around to make you believe the Pirates they accused did it. The idea of a Pirate is means a lot of things.The masonic lodge found there and all around including others controlled it to confuse people. The mason thing is found all around Nova Scotia. Don't forget about them dominating the World in a big way. Nowadays, there much less relevant to the World but that's a very terrible way to put it.

I can Teech you how to do it. If your bloodline is connected look at the map of Nova Scotia. See if you can find as many things that I can relate too. Game on even though it's **** in my opinion. Others may enjoy it.

Edited by kampz

Henry Every was named the Arch Pirate and the Ark of the Covenant is supposed to be there according to certain people. It's not.

There's a lot more to find out about how and who was used to fool people. I don't want to spend my moments typing anymore now.

Edited by kampz