Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The anti American Americans

Paracelse

If they don't like America, move somewhere else.

Problem is they would rather forcibly force their version of America on everybody else

• Like 1

Problem is they would rather forcibly force their version of America on everybody else

Guess that Bill of Rights means nothing to them. If an American feels they have to 'force' a view on someone, they're not an American, IMO. You inform and let them come to their own conclusion.

• Like 1

Guess that Bill of Rights means nothing to them. If an American feels they have to 'force' a view on someone, they're not an American, IMO. You inform and let them come to their own conclusion.

Problem is the Bill of right and the constitution meant nothing to most elected officials in the country since November 1963,

• Like 2

Then you aggree that 20 000 people could die and it would be OK??? I don't wanna know who your god is.

What the Cathars did was detestable but God never instructed them to do it. Interesting quote though.. I've often heard the refrain "kill'em all, let God sort'em out" I wonder if this was the beginning of that?

If they don't like America, move somewhere else.

they keep threatening to come to Australia.

Speaking as an Australian ... "we dont want em".

What the Cathars did was detestable but God never instructed them to do it. Interesting quote though.. I've often heard the refrain "kill'em all, let God sort'em out" I wonder if this was the beginning of that?

Look what the Cathars did may seems detestable to you but it is strange that St Bernard (who technically should be closer to your perspectives) said there were differences between them and christian but they lived by rules that were closer to god than most christians.

Now according to some sources Arnaud Amory said that the day of the battle of Beziers:

In 1204, he was named a papal legate and inquisitor and was sent by Innocent III with Peter of Castelnau and Arnoul to attempt the conversion of the Albigensians. Failing in this, he distinguished himself by the zeal with which he incited men by his preaching to the crusade against them. He was in charge of the crusader army that sacked Béziers in 1209.[2] There, according to the Cistercian writer Caesar of Heisterbach, Arnaul Amalric supposedly responded when asked by a Crusader how to distinguish the Cathars from the Catholics,

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius (Kill them all. For the Lord knoweth them that are His.)