Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

There's the sobering impression left upon some witnesses, including me, that they're looking at an intelligent being who is certainly Not a subhuman creature and that these beings, unlike us, are perfectly designed for their environment. They just want to be left alone. When we encroach into their world, they would certainly be justified in driving us out. After encountering one or more up close, the feeling of urgency of revealing their existence to the rest of the world is eclipsed by a feeling of Wonder with the revelation that the beings actually do exist. In my opinion, to kill one in cold blood, without the need for self defense, would be murder. Make no mistake, they are quite capable of killing anything that they choose to. After my experience in Belize, where two were attempting to drive me out of their territory, but did not aggress against me when they came into my camp, I'm now inclined to remember the fact that humans's often go where they are not wanted or welcome. Whatever happens to us is what we bring onto ourselves. We should remember this. Fred

Edited by Whitedog333

There's the sobering impression left upon some witnesses, including me, that they're looking at an intelligent being who is certainly Not a subhuman creature and that these beings, unlike us, are perfectly designed for their environment. They just want to be left alone. When we encroach into their world, they would certainly be justified in driving us out. After encountering one or more up close, the feeling of urgency of revealing their existence to the rest of the world is eclipsed by a feeling of Wonder with the revelation that the beings actually do exist. In my opinion, to kill one in cold blood, without the need for self defense, would be murder. Make no mistake. They are quite capable of killing anything that they choose to. After my experience in Belize, where two were attempting to drive me out of their territory, I'm now inclined to remember the fact that humans's often go where they are not wanted or welcome. Whatever happens to us is what we bring onto ourselves. We should remember this. Fred

I hope you will repost your experiences!

The tallest human was over 8'.

If I saw one and had a gun, I would honestly be afraid I'd kill a "human" of some sort if reported human-like descriptions were the case.

Especially if he was singing "Tosca"

(I couldn't shoot it as a beasty either, though)

Edited by QuiteContrary

I want to. However I'm having trouble determining just where to seperate my story into seperate paragraphs to facilitate easy reading for some or everyone. Sigh...

I want to. However I'm having trouble determining just where to seperate my story into seperate paragraphs to facilitate easy reading for some or everyone. Sigh...

Just tell the story. I'll keep the Grammar Nazis away.

http://bigfooteviden...s-seen.html?m=1

Musky allen has seen rick dyers bigfoot? Whoever he is.

Apparently he is Well Known in Bigfoot circles. As the Bigfoot Forums are going crazy on the Dyer thread there. 12 pages in 6 hours. May apparently think Mr Allen is in on it and is simply playing a part.

Now the mobs of Believers and Skeptics are waiting for Musky to post... something.....

Just tell the story. I'll keep the Grammar Nazis away.

Maybe a seperate thread would be better. So that everyone can focus on Dyer's dead bigfoot here and then over in the other thread on Whitedog's encounters??

Edited by DieChecker

Actually that's been suggested as well. I'm thinking that possible English might not be his first language and if that's the case then it could be difficult for him to articulate what his experience was well enough for us to understand. This has happened here before and we'll work around it, it's really not a problem. He might even try an online translation program. I have several French friends that I must sadly admit that I have to use one when emailing because my French from high school is so bad now. They aren't perfect but they get what I'm saying and they appreciate the extra effort I put in to make myself understood better.

Actually that's been suggested as well. I'm thinking that possible English might not be his first language and if that's the case then it could be difficult for him to articulate what his experience was well enough for us to understand. This has happened here before and we'll work around it, it's really not a problem. He might even try an online translation program. I have several French friends that I must sadly admit that I have to use one when emailing because my French from high school is so bad now. They aren't perfect but they get what I'm saying and they appreciate the extra effort I put in to make myself understood better.

I think only two of us commented on it. The only problem I had was suggesting dividing up the one paragraph into several smaller ones (and starting a new thread).

If he just broke up exactly what he wrote it would be helpful, I didn't suggest an editor or translator.

I'm no grammar Nazi, or I'd have had to shoot myself by now. :yes:

I pm'ed Whitedog to see if I could help at all. No editing, just to break up the post.

Edited by QuiteContrary

At what point does that dude stop talking and we see the murdered big foot? I couldn't continue to watch him worth all his sighing and pausing. Irritating. Most importantly, I want to know how, if one is suffering the effects of a recession, does one buy a $70,000 vehicle.

So? You're a closet Grammar Nazis.

Now I see.......

"How or what made the bigfoot come around a second time in the Dyer camp? Well according to our insider the bigfoot was kind of use to people being around and was not really very scared of people and it didn't seem to mind people seeing it. According to our source there is a number of homeless people living in this area and the bigfoot is used to seeing people. Our source also told us that this is around the same area where 2 homeless people reported seeing a bigfoot dragging a deer,"

bolding and underscoring mine

Riiiight, so in the dark, Dyer rips off a couple of shots at a bipedal creature!? What a coool guy, and lots of brains too.

Maybe they should be checking the local morgue for any John Doe's with a gunshot wound to the head. Or, at the least a new bear rug in his living room.

Fisticuffs ensue!!!

"The government" comes to the scene and calms down the crew...whew! TG for the gubment...

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

At what point does that dude stop talking and we see the murdered big foot? I couldn't continue to watch him worth all his sighing and pausing. Irritating. Most importantly, I want to know how, if one is suffering the effects of a recession, does one buy a $70,000 vehicle.

The London based production company supposedly bought it for him!

Heck...what am I doing behind my computer...I'm going to go shoot me a Foot! (probably mine)

• Like 1

So? You're a closet Grammar Nazis.

Now I see.......

Nope, don't know nuff grammar to correct anyone, but I can hit the enter key (as is evident by my spacey posts :blush:)

Ok, so you're saying you can finger your keyboard really well, huh?

:tu:

You'll have to let me watch sometime.

What?

According to our source there is a number of homeless people living in this area and the bigfoot is used to seeing people. Our source also told us that this is around the same area where 2 homeless people reported seeing a bigfoot dragging a deer,"

What I find interesting is if Dyer shot an acutal homeless man, you would think he would have been arrested and that the camera people would have been.... "You're done.". But, supposedly he shot something and it obviously was not a homeless person.

Probably he shot a bear that he multilated later to look like a human type critter. Though even shooting a bear probably would wind you up in jail for a while. Which would definately have leaked out if it happened.

It is all very interesting/entertaining... which is all I really care about really.........

What I find interesting is if Dyer shot an acutal homeless man, you would think he would have been arrested and that the camera people would have been.... "You're done.". But, supposedly he shot something and it obviously was not a homeless person.

Probably he shot a bear that he multilated later to look like a human type critter. Though even shooting a bear probably would wind you up in jail for a while. Which would definately have leaked out if it happened.

It is all very interesting/entertaining... which is all I really care about really.........

Yeah, I do not believe one bit of his tale. So it was joking speculation on my part, as I doubt a film crew from London was involved to witness it as well.

I just meant as a story goes, saying you shot at a bipedal animal at night around where homeless live, is suspicious and reckless to me.

It's hard to joke about a joke sometimes...but fun nonetheless!

Edited by QuiteContrary

Well, if it had been a Bigfoot shot then it would have been major news. If it was a homeless guy then odds are nothing much would have been said about it.

Film at eleven.

You know hunters like to regale their stories for family and friends about hunting bears and bucks and the like, but I think DieChecker is on to something I've wondered too.

Why stop there when you can change it up a notch or two and swap "bigfoot" for that bear you busted.

And why I've reluctantly had the feeling that Smeja may have shot a mama bear and cubs.

Pictures all fabricated, yes...but you take a real hunting story that you can retell easily 'cause it "mostly" happened and then just insert Sasquatch (and babies).

Edited by QuiteContrary

Yeah, but making up a "hunting" story about a Bigfoot, I'd think, might be a bit more involved in the telling.

Yeah, I said you'd have to take it up a notch or two of course, which means some embellishing.

But it helps in the retelling, when a portion of any tall tale has some truth to it.

I'm not talking about the sincere hunter who gets the **** scared out of him because of an encounter of some sort...

I'm talking about the nogooders after their 15 minutes of fame, a following, (or a new Lincoln Navigator lol)...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgDhx6S9q24

Mk davis video about the tent footage.

Edited by danbell06