Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

danbell06

The main difference is dyer is doing it for monetary gain. If he was just pranking people i'd slap my knee and say "Got me again dyer, you pesky so and so". The fact he gains from hoaxing sickens me.

LOL

*Like Like Like*

can't watch the video on the site

Nothing much to it anyway. Nothing we havent heard time and time again :)

I find it interesting that Dyer is mercilessly ridiculed and likened to Hitler for engaging in and admitting to hoaxing (seriously - has anyone never hoaxed/pranked anyone else? Ever?) whereas elsewhere Dr Meldrum pockets $10,000 for his failed Bigfoot Blimp scheme (sending investors junk merchandise rather than refunding their money) while the same commentators barely blink...

I posted that information ......I blinked, a lot ! ....I even wrote them. :yes:

The main difference is dyer is doing it for monetary gain. If he was just pranking people i'd slap my knee and say "Got me again dyer, you pesky so and so". The fact he gains from hoaxing sickens me.

All of them do, every one of them. BFRO is banking the most for hoaxing, lying, and fraud.

All of them do, every one of them. BFRO is banking the most for hoaxing, lying, and fraud.

Matt moneymaker is exactly what his hair looks like. Is there any honest organisations out there whom actually believe they can find bigfoot without charging extortionate prices to go on a field trip? What does the price of an expedition actually pay for? Has anyone on gere been on a paying expedition that you know of?

The main difference is dyer is doing it for monetary gain. If he was just pranking people i'd slap my knee and say "Got me again dyer, you pesky so and so". The fact he gains from hoaxing sickens me

Top Ten Prank TV Shows Ever

1. Candid Camera (Syndicated, 1948-2004)

2. Just For Laughs Gags (CBS Television, The Comedy Network)

3. Punk'd (MTV, 2003-2007)

4. Da Ali G Show (HBO, 2003-2006)

5. Scare Tactics (Syfy, 2003-present)

6. The Tom Green Show (MTV, 1999-2001)

7. The Jamie Kennedy Experiment (WB, 2002-2004)

8. Fonejacker (Channel 4, 2006-present)

9. Trigger Happy TV (Channel 4, 2000-2002, Comedy Central 2003)

10. Crank Yankers (Comedy Central, 2002-2005; MTV2, 2007)

Everyone involved in the production of these shows are also doing it for monetary gain - do they all sicken you too?

Edited by Night Walker

Everyone involved in the production of these shows are also doing it for monetary gain - do they all sicken you too?

Are the participants told they got pranked at the end of a $500 bigfoot expedition so all can see their embarrassment/anger/relief like on the shows listed I've seen? Do these shows take money from the participants or get paid from the advertizers?

And yes, if these shows took money from the participants as part of their hoax and walked away with it (and never told them)? Yes, it would sicken me, and they'd be in legal trouble.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I posted that information ......I blinked, a lot ! ....I even wrote them. :yes:

My comment is not directed at you, Sakari. You always back up what you say and are one of the few who is willing to go the extra mile...

I am simply flabbergasted at the double standard being applied to admitted an admitted hoaxer/prankster...

Matt moneymaker is exactly what his hair looks like. Is there any honest organisations out there whom actually believe they can find bigfoot without charging extortionate prices to go on a field trip? What does the price of an expedition actually pay for? Has anyone on gere been on a paying expedition that you know of?

The price only pays for getting the oppurtunity to go with them. It does not pay for food, or camping arangements. ( they are all ways near a Motel, or Campground, imagine that )....

They try to say it pays for the extensive work they have to do to get permits and such.....Sorry, that is B.S...I used to hunt, I know better. Where do you need permits?

I have to agree again.....Why get mad at him?.....If people did not believe it, and believe him, he would have no customers.

It is kind of like " everything is made in China "....Well, buy American made products!!!!!!!

So, " Dyer is a idiot, he should be arrested".......Nope, do not buy into his admitted stories. If he has no customers, he has nothing. ( same with all of them ).....

Get mad at the customers, not the person making the product.

( by the way, google Rick Dyer and a lot go to this site, so we are all customers as long as we keep giving him business )

My comment is not directed at you, Sakari. You always back up what you say and are one of the few who is willing to go the extra mile...

I am simply flabbergasted at the double standard being applied to admitted an admitted hoaxer/prankster...

I new it was not, just making sure you know you are not alone in how you feel about this.

Edited by Sakari

Are the participants told they got pranked at the end of a $500 bigfoot expedition? Do these shows take money from the participants or get paid from the advertizers?

Participants in paid Bigfoot expeditions are paying for the Bigfoot experience (legend-tripping) and that is exactly what they receive.

Why isn't the same ridicule and scorn equally applied to Bigfooters who do not admit to hoaxing and those that profit off them (like Dr Meldrum and other cryptozoological authors)?

I new it was not, just making sure you know you are not alone in how you feel about this.

Appreciated...

sunsnotyellowitschicken.jpg

Participants in paid Bigfoot expeditions are paying for the Bigfoot experience (legend-tripping) and that is exactly what they receive.

Why isn't the same ridicule and scorn equally applied to Bigfooters who do not admit to hoaxing and those that profit off them (like Dr Meldrum and other cryptozoological authors)?

I disagree, they pay to see a bigfoot. And if that fails they want to hear or smell one or see their beds/signs.

Who wouldn't I ridicule for hoaxing for profit? They are all fair game to me.

Meldrum? I've never supported his "science" on bigfoot since I realized the creature is a myth.

I liked his cool ship design, but not for spotting a bigfoot and I said so. Using the ship otherwise, more sensibly rather than mythological use, yes i'd support that.

I don't recall Meldrum cussing everyone out on here and telling us we're all ____________ and ____________and stupid______________. I talk to/listen to people differently who talk calmly and respectively. But I can still be "sickened" by their activities.

Several other well-known hoaxers like to call everyone names and yell at and cuss others out.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I disagree, they pay to see a bigfoot. And if that fails they want to hear or smell one or see their beds/signs.

No - they pay to go on a Bigfoot Expedition (which is essentially legend-tripping).

Appreciate your response, QC. I'm interested in why some hoaxers and some hoaxing are acceptable and encouraged whilst other hoaxers and hoaxes are vehemently derided. Perhaps it has to do with the level of personal investment in the subject matter (ie how seriously the subject is taken in the first place).

In that respect I am more interested in how the Dyer=Hitler commentators respond...

No - they pay to go on a Bigfoot Expedition (which is essentially legend-tripping).

Appreciate your response, QC. I'm interested in why some hoaxers and some hoaxing are acceptable and encouraged whilst other hoaxers and hoaxes are vehemently derided. Perhaps it has to do with the level of personal investment in the subject matter (ie how seriously the subject is taken in the first place).

In that respect I am more interested in how the Dyer=Hitler commentators respond...

I gotcha, but I want to apologize in public since I’ve gone off in public, anyway.

I have a great respect for you. You have a vast knowledge on the subject of bigfoot/yowie and as well as topics that branch off of the subject of bigfoot/yowie. I don’t, comparatively. I always like to read your posts and have learned a great deal from them. I hope I’ve conveyed that to you on UM.

I happen to disagree here, but my “You’r Being a Jerk” meter is going off (usually it’s broken lol). And so I want to apologize.

It is my monthly SBS (Stubborn Bigfoot Syndrome) and maybe when it wears off I’ll see your way more clearly. :)

Peace!

QC

Edited by QuiteContrary

They are pranks. Not preying on peoples beliefs.

Edited by danbell06

Musky allen releases drawing of what he seen

http://bigfooteviden...e-seen.html?m=1

I've seen people that look very much like that!!

And the plot thickens.....

http://squatchdetect...enticated-hoax/

Wow!

That is amazingly stupid on Rick's part... Reusing a campfire video. How lazy can he be?

I've seen people that look very much like that!!

Proof! Ketchum's human hybrid DNA theory is spot on!

Deal sealed for me. :tsu:

• Like 2

Proof! Ketchum's human hybrid DNA theory is spot on!

Deal sealed for me. :tsu:

Do i sense a touch of sarcasm here?

Uhm......welll, at the risk of seeming to be taking sides with Dyer. As it happens I have only one tent myself and I use it when I stay out over night. I have a lot of pictures of that tent on numberous camping trips with me.

Just saying, I don't buy a new tent each time I go out........and as far as fires go, they all look alike.

Is Dyer single? Just askin' :whistle:

No. Bigfoot is his better half.

Uhm......welll, at the risk of seeming to be taking sides with Dyer. As it happens I have only one tent myself and I use it when I stay out over night. I have a lot of pictures of that tent on numberous camping trips with me.

Just saying, I don't buy a new tent each time I go out........and as far as fires go, they all look alike.

He' reeling you in now haha.

As you stated you wouldn't buy a new tent every time you went camping, I think Kulls is grasping for straws with that.

The fire however, It is the exact same image as the one in the video. Dyer has since said FBFB got mixed up and took the pictures from his facebook. I was sure it was a video of fire on they're video though so dyers lied about that too. The man's definately not all there.

Oh Dyer's been caught using his old footage on several occassions, he's lazy and stupid.

He's also notably quiet recently. One can only wonder what he's up to now?

• Like 1