Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Favourite Wildlife Presenter ?

SameerPrehistorica

Your Favourite Wildlife Presenter ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Wildlife Presenter ?

• David Attenborough
    • Chris Packham
    • Simon King
    • Nick Baker
    • Mike Dilger
    • Charlie Hamilton James
    • Kate Humble
    • Charlotte Uhlenbroek
    • Stephen Fry
    • Michaela Strachan

My favorite is Sir David Attenborough.If there is any Wildlife Presenter you like is not in that list,you can name them.

Edited by SameerPrehistorica
  • Like 1

Jacques Cousteau opened up a world of fantasy for me as a child, with amazing and weird and scary creatures. He will always be not just a presenter, but an active participant in a world he loved and loved to share with others and a hero of mine.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

I chose David Attenborough.and Stephen Fry

I grew up with Steve Irwin, so I'm gonna have to go with ol'Steve-o.

Buuuut I went with Stephen Fry cause he's a close second.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 1

I didn't know Stephen Fry was a nature presenter.

Well life is full of surprises but I don't watch a lot of TV.

From what I gather it's a little more than a part-time occupation.

I'll have to agree with Cousteau and Attleborough.

Particularly Attleborough because he's the don and I admire his whispering.

I think it's a nice gesture and gives heap of respect to the animals.

It certaintly makes up for the intrusion of the cameras.

Edited by Medium Brown

Jacques Cousteau opened up a world of fantasy for me as a child, with amazing and weird and scary creatures. He will always be not just a presenter, but an active participant in a world he loved and loved to share with others and a hero of mine.

Same here.....

I had a model of the Calypso that me and my dad built together. I said I wanted to be a Marine Biologist because of him. Things did not turn out that way, but I will have to agree on this answer!

• Like 1

David Attenborough is the best by far imo. I also liked Steve Irwin, his enthusiasm was like a breath of fresh air, and Jacques Cousteau, he was great at the underwater stuff.

David Attenborough is the best by far imo. I also liked Steve Irwin, his enthusiasm was like a breath of fresh air, and Jacques Cousteau, he was great at the underwater stuff.

How could I have forgotten Steve Irwin.

What a glaring omission from the list.

He might be a daredevil and a risk-taker but his enthusiasm is unrivalled.

I call it a tie between him and David Attleborough.

• Like 1

I also like Steve Irwin.It's sad that he died in a very young age sad.png I wanted to modify this post and i can't able to.I remember about that.I noted it longtime ago.Tell me why we can't modify posts later ?

How could I have forgotten Steve Irwin.

What a glaring omission from the list.

He might be a daredevil and a risk-taker but his enthusiasm is unrivalled.

I call it a tie between him and David Attleborough.

Steve Irwin is my favorite too.I can't able to modify posts

• Like 1

Out of that list, Attenburgh (naturally), Packham and Strachan, because I used to love her on the Real Wild Show... She made me feel funny as a wee lad growing up... :P

But come on, nae love for Mr Terry Nutkins? What about that mental, lovable cottonball, Bill Oddie???

I grew up with Steve Irwin, so I'm gonna have to go with ol'Steve-o.

Buuuut I went with Stephen Fry cause he's a close second.

Steve Irwin. A lot of folks thought he needlessly pstered the animals.... but if only they knew just how much of the profits of his shows went straight back into active conservation... :(

Steve Irwin. A lot of folks thought he needlessly pstered the animals.... but if only they knew just how much of the profits of his shows went straight back into active conservation... :(

Steve always made me think of a big child. He loved animals, and like any kid just wanted to touch them, but you could tell he cared about them.

• Like 1

Steve always made me think of a big child. He loved animals, and like any kid just wanted to touch them, but you could tell he cared about them.

Absolutely. His enthusiasm almost eclipsed his knowledge. Remarkable man. I did sometimes wish he'd leave the animals alone- but he knew what he was doing, both for his own wellfare and the animal's. It was all these people who thought they could do the same that was a not so welcome consequence of that. But still, he loved the natural world. What he did for conservation sadly will always be underplayed by his public side :(

Now if they could just get Morgan Freeman to do it...