Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

visited by a demom

maggiej

I was asleep in my room when I thought I heard my door open. I tried to open my eyes and turn my head but I couldn't, so I started to say the lords prayer and then it felt like a ton of bricks were laying on my back and it burned so bad! But I kept praying and it finally went away but I could feel the evil. It scared me so bad!

• Like 1

What did it look like?

I've seen two demons standing near one another. They looked like twins each having one horn and four knobs (spelling?). Their voices sounded like that of horror and I could feel their evil when they were near. Sin is what brings evil spirits into our lives.

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 2

Sleep Paralysis.

I've seen two demons standing near one another. They looked like twins each having one horn and four knobs (spelling?). Their voices sounded like that of horror and I could feel their evil when they were near. Sin is what brings evil spirits into our lives.

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stenghen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

pfftch_laughing_rage_face_comic_meme_postcard-p239401711817174763baanr_400.jpg

• Like 3

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfaest in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore. confirm, stengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

1 Steven 5:8-11 Be drunk and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, dodge his blows, counter with an uppercut and tire him out. The God of all grace who called you to this eternal boxing match through Christ [Jesus} will himself restore you with refreshing liquids. confirm, strengthen and establish you after you have suffered a little in the 3rd round. To him be dominion and a black eye forever. Amen.

• Like 3

Sounds lke a bout of sleep paralysis to me.. but that is just me. I suggest you do some reading before jumping to the conclusion that you have been visited by a demon... here are a few links to get you started

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis

http://sleepdisorders.about.com/od/commonsleepdisorders/a/Sleep_Paralysis.htm

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 3

I couldn't open my eyes so I have no idea.

there ya go. you have no idea

i do though

you were dreaming or you were experiencing sleep paralysis.

there are no such things as demons.

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 2

there ya go. you have no idea

i do though

you were dreaming or you were experiencing sleep paralysis.

there are no such things as demons.

Demons are real, I'm an eyewitness to two and I've been possessed by one twice. Also, I've witnessed some of their powers. I've witnessed all this while I was awake! Often times we are out of our bodies in dreams and if people payed attention to dreams, they could witness evil spirits as well as some powers of demons. Sleep paralysis is merely when the body is asleep and can not move while the spirit is awake. Doctors are not always correct.

Maybe you were dreaming, you kind of implied it by "I was asleep in my room when I thought I heard my door open".

Demons are real, I'm an eyewitness to two and I've been possessed by one twice. Also, I've witnessed some of their powers. I've witnessed all this while I was awake! Often times we are out of our bodies in dreams and if people payed attention to dreams, they could witness evil spirits as well as some powers of demons. Sleep paralysis is merely when the body is asleep and can not move while the spirit is awake. Doctors are not always correct.

I've killed demons before too, they die just like the people I kill.

1416ume_zps8fb44e0b.jpg

• Like 1

uh no you haven't.

you are delusional. doctors are not always correct this is true, but scientific results are. sleep paralysis exists and has been documented as having the exact symptoms that gullible people consider to be demonic attack.

demons do not exist and have not been to exist in any way shape or form. stories told by people such as yourself are fraught with holes and lead nowhere logical. there is no substantiation whatsoever, never mind that these 'demons' do no more than scratch you or sit on you or what have you.

just stupid

• Like 1

............nevermind.

link removed.

Edited by Sakari

You guys are really funny. Their have been millions of people who have witnessed demons. In a court of law, surely that many witnesses would win the case!

Edited by notforgotten

You guys are really funny. Their have been millions of people who have witnessed demons. In a court of law, surely that many witnesses would win the case!

No, without evidence you've got no crime.
  • Like 2

Eyewitness testimony is sufficient evidence to win a case. Sorry, you lose!

• Like 1

There have been people that CLAIM to have witnessed demons, as well as bigfoot, yeti, chupacabras, aliens, werewolves, leprechauns, fairies and Irish people.

Eyewitness testimony is sufficient evidence to win a case. Sorry, you lose!

Eyewitness accounts are the most unreliable form of evidence.

• Like 2

There have been people that CLAIM to have witnessed demons, as well as bigfoot, yeti, chupacabras, aliens, werewolves, leprechauns, fairies and Irish people.

Eyewitness accounts are the most unreliable form of evidence.

But, they win the case!

By the way, I've witnessed an alien spirit and smelt the scent of them in my bedroom while half asleep once. They are real too!

But, they win the case!

By the way, I've witnessed an alien spirit and smelt the scent of them in my bedroom while half asleep once. They are real too!

misc-jackie-chan.png

• Like 1

How did you know it was an alien?

Eyewitness testimony is sufficient evidence to win a case.

in what world is this true?

eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. if you had ever been a juror (which i have) you would know this for a fact (which i do)

But, they win the case!

i smell something too, but it aint demons nor is is aliens. :whistle:

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

Ok, you made me......I was hoping I would not have to do this, thought that thread was dead, and a done deal. But, I see we have a new expert.

Please go to this thread, try to read as much as you can, and post there if you have any insight.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

• Like 1

What else would come into your bedroom at 3am smelling like it came from the water and scurry away while wrestling in your sleep just short of completely awakening.