Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian plane crash caught on film!

EllJay

Russian plane crash caught on film!

This is the first recording of this event, caught on film from dashcam in Russia.

Russian plane crash leaves four crew members dead

Police say no passengers were on board airliner that rammed through highway barrier outside Vnukovo airport near Moscow.

Incredibly enough the car that got hit by one of the landing wheels from the plane didn't cause any harm to the driver and passengers.

[media=]

[/media]

That was a skilled landing for a crash. Sad they died though. If there had been passengers. they would had the best chance to survive possible. Great video footage coming out of Russia. Thanks for sharing.

Insert "In Soviet Russia" joke here.

In Soviet Russia plane lands you?

• Like 1

In Soviet Russia plane lands you?

That was about the best I could think of in the minute i spent thinking about it. Obviously, I just gave up.

• Like 1

That was about the best I could think of in the minute i spent thinking about it. Obviously, I just gave up.

seems like you forgot to eat your wheaties there dude lol

seems like you forgot to eat your wheaties there dude lol

I'm just incredibly lazy today. My level of wit is somewhere between Dane Cook and Pauly Shore....

• Like 1

The photo with visible "Red Wings" logo on the plane would make great demotivational: "In Soviet Russia, Red always have right of way".

(Don’t get me wrong, it’s horrible the crew died, and it’s great no one was hurt in that car. I’m just stuck in Soviet Russia loop now... )

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

I'm just incredibly lazy today. My level of wit is somewhere between Dane Cook and Pauly Shore....

yikes

what can be done to save you from that i wonder lol