Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Prepare for end of the world' by January 1

Still Waters

Followers of cult leader, Warren Jeffs, who is behind bars for sexually assaulting young girls, are reportedly preparing for the end of the world tomorrow, after their former leader warned of Armageddon before midnight.

The only supermarket and major meeting point of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints community across the movement's key sites - Colorado City, Arizona, and Hildale, Utah - has been closed, and an expert in the sect has warned CNN the preparations could be a dangerous signal.

http://www.dailymail...x-offender.html

• Like 1

While certainly not the 'end of the world' the followers of this peadophile lunatic could do something terrible...probably to their own women and children. Why this group is allowed to violate the laws of the United States with such impunity amazes me.

• Like 1

I'd have armed police teams watching their every move.

Huh. Hope your all wrong but option 3 sucked.

I'd have armed police teams watching their every move.

FYI, all police in the United States are armed.

Frankly, I'd opt for undercover surveillance teams to watch their every move. The lives of innocents may hang in the balance.

The lives of innocents may hang in the balance.

It's like that every day, and every day innocents are lost to barbarian cults like them.