Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat tries to revive dead friend

EllJay

Maybe this has been posted before, but for those who haven't seen it, it is quite heart-wrenching.

He looks genuinely sadden and rueful. emoticon-crying-32px-image-picture.png >>

Cat Tries To Revive Friend With "Heartmassage"

A male cat has amazed some onlookers with his behaviour to a female cat after she was hit by a car and left dead on the street in Kızılsaray district of Antalya, southern Turkey. Having seen his darling lying on the ground, the male cat started making massage-like movements, to bring the beloved back to life. The scene was likened to a cardiac massage one by onlookers. The female cat was taken to a veterinary polyclinic for treatment but died there..

[media=]

[/media]

That is so sad but cats do this thing with their feet that could look like a cardiac heart massage. SoSad.gif

I hate to tell you guys, but its pretty evident from 3:00 onward that this cat was trying to get it on with the other one.

• Like 1

That was the most heartless comment I've seen in a while. I have a cat myself and has had a horrible christmas so I'm not in the mood for reporting it. But I hope someone else does.

lol why making up a touching story ?timed ares is right lol

I hate to tell you guys, but its pretty evident from 3:00 onward that this cat was trying to get it on with the other one.

. RUDE!!! There's nothing timid about your thought processes.

She may have been his mom. They do that to the ones they think of as mom

And I've seen this before . There is a huge issue with cat abuse in Turkey at this time WhoWho films this for four minutes ,and doesn't go check on the cat . Morons .