Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A lot of experience, but still a lot to learn

Susanne Haggren Nielsen

Greetings from Denmark,

I grew up with a lot of mystic in my life, and my great great grand mother was a kind of medium in Sweden, since then we are 3 women who have got the mystic "gift" from her, but it show on diffrent ways.

Today I am 37 but I still get surprised and also scared, because things always happend when I dont expect it, but after it is over I do get a little curious.

On same time I also grew up in a house from I was 3 years old, where there happend a lot of weird things and still does, I live together with my fiance today in the house next to it and my parents still live there and when I am there alone I still feel very scared, actually then I dont know why, but I also feel there are something where we live now, but as we only have lived here a year, then I dont know what it is yet.

I have also had experiences away from the houses.

Any way I have some questions I hope somebody can help me with.

1). Can ghost/spirits visit you in your dream? After a lot already have happend over there, two visit me in my dream and by there behave, look and what they did, it feels like they wanted me to know that they were good people and not will do anything evil/bad to me.

2). What is the right behave and sayings when you so strongly feel that someone stand right behind you and watching you, so weird a feeling the you dont really wish to turn your back to "it"?

3). I have been thinking about to buy a EVP-recorder, but when there are som many, how do I then find the right one? As I like to see about the ghosts/spirits have a message for me, as I really like to know what they want/need or they just enjoy staying there.

Or is there other ways to get in contact with them?

I have never used a Ouija board and never will, because I feel it is a kind of disturbing into another world and a kind of rude way....just my look at it, I feel better with something more a kind free way where they self can decide about they want to be in contact.

4). Is it ever been proof that there happend more paranormal at night than the day and is it true that 3 o´clock at night is the beginning on the ghost hour?

Hope someone can help me on my questions.

• Like 2

I think spirits can visit you in your dreams and I have to wonder if its not easier for them to do that. You can see a ghost at any time of the day. When I saw mine it was sunny out in the afternoon. Since then I have looked for them but have never used any kind of recorder, it is on my wish list. I have taken many pictures hoping for something but nothing.

I have had several "dreams" of my deceased father and became lucid when he appeared ( which is weird ) , he informed me that things would happen that came true , I heard my Grandmother talking to 2 other ppl about me while I was asleep when I was preg, actually I had woke and could hear them and frozen in fear I wouldn't open my eyes lol . I have so many stories I could write a book and I am a sceptic ...never believes in this stuff but when I think back to child good it's been happening all along I just chose to ignore it I guess . I had what my mother referred to as an imaginary friend as a child but I could see him, he was there ...

Hi, just registered with the site and figured I'd try out my first post here. From my experiences and my research I do know that you can contact and be contacted by ghosts (though in all but a few cases I'd suggest not doing so), but from what you described with your house what's possibly in there probably isn't a ghost. I once had a similer feeling where I live for several years before I finally figured out what it was when I got into the supernatural world. What your describing sounds like a minor demonic manafestation, something that came from a past event in the house you live in.

""I have had several "dreams" of my deceased father and became lucid when he appeared ( which is weird ) , he informed me that things would happen that came true , I heard my Grandmother talking to 2 other ppl about me while I was asleep when I was preg, actually I had woke and could hear them and frozen in fear I wouldn't open my eyes lol . I have so many stories I could write a book and I am a sceptic ...never believes in this stuff but when I think back to child good it's been happening all along I just chose to ignore it I guess . I had what my mother referred to as an imaginary friend as a child but I could see him, he was there ...""

Wonder why you froze in fear with your grandmother, was it something that seemed to overcome you from outside or in? Imaginary friend sounds interesting as well.

Im 16 now but ive seen stuff since i was a baby when i lived in virginia i used to see an old man in my room at night and id talk to him while i lived there i dreamt that my teachers house burnt down and then that my "boyfriend" i was 7 lol broke his leg they both happened within two weeks so yes ghosts can visit and control your dreams nothing like that has happened since i left that house i wouldnt use any sort of ghost detectors because i feel that until you wake up and the room is spinning or your child is afloat above her bed its best to leave things as they are. That said if you really need to communicate try sitting and clearing your thoughts while the house is empty and write a question down or ask it aloud and see if you get a response. If there isnt one just leave things alone how would you feel if you were sitting where you used to eat dinber and there was a stranger in yoir kitchen but you couldnt do anything about it i dont know about you but Id just want to be left alone