Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions for 2013

Raptor Witness

.... One thing I can assure you, whatever it takes to shut down the NSA's interference with the private spiritual communication between men and their God, it can be done a lot more efficiently than using the "Friends of Dorothy."

When the earth whistles to the sun, will the sun not hear her? When she whispers to the asteroids and the comets surrounding us, can they be made deaf?

You would be wise to point your eyes in the other direction.

5402511754_7c60a6ab02_o.jpg

A selective Simoom was announced June 12, 2013.

Ask from dusk to dawn, and from dust to dew, will the deserts not bloom again?

They will bloom, but not in favor of most men. It will be against them.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting forecast, because the Rim Fire began within only hours of my curious statement below, August 17th.

Initially, it was widely reported that the fire was believed to have been caused by lightning, but now they think may have been due to human error.

Regardless, the stage was already set the year before, and was driven by unusually high winds and low humidity for days, well before the fire season officially began this year in California.

When you catch a fever, because you are sick, does not your body go through sudden cycles of hot and cold, in order to fight off the illness that is attacking it?

The earth is no different. She has the ability to fight off man, but only if the Lord of the Earth allows it, and on August 17, 2013, after the stage was arguably set the year before with record drought, the earth indeed "spoke," when the largest wildfire in the history of the Sierra Mountains laid waste in the "Gold Country" of California.

You were warned in advance, both where this would occur, including the day it would begin.

.......To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things: Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.
.....if I am forced or coerced into silence, the earth will speak for me, and she can make a lot of noise. She has no regard for men, except as instructed by the Lord of the Earth. Therefore, let her now read a line that is written upon the sword I have been given, spoken in a language that they will clearly understand. Let the letters glint in their eyes, so that they see through their blindness. Make waves with light, across the breadth of your face, until they are silent.

9709134730_ff5201fd8b_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

From, The Guardian: Sept. 11, 2013

"Frankly I think the government blew it," - Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

I think, in three days .... from the face of the earth will come a book of desolation, thrown at this Obamination; the pages flying forward in time so fast that they will be ripped from their binding, forever.

From the thread: Hackers claim to breach NATO security - Jul 21 2011

................ As I've outlined before here, NATO has been reversed by a [higher power(P. 61,)] in terms of authority on earth, and proof of this will be made self evident far beyond "hactivism."

The geek war is the least of NATO's problems, for they are under attack by unseen natural forces that guns will not work against, for reasons that have a spiritual, or if you prefer, basic human rights reason ...........

Withhold your hands(hackers) from harm to all commerce, and the wind will begin opening cracks in doors across many confusing boundaries.

3905233759_20a9da2893_o.jpg

9579116190_cfcf12334c_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From on high, she speaks, she seizes, she says

From below, she calls, she cries, she can

From above, she whispers, she wants, she will

From beneath, she beckons, she burns, she builds

10218313115_cb84a11ed7_c.jpg

Report: U.S. to be top energy producer this year - USA Today, October 11, 2013

If we endanger the lives of billions with what largely amounts to a slow, poison gas, can their protector be far behind?

Is it easier to forecast the behavior of men, than the plagues he now beckons?

10305490403_7367d6d9f5_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

... a confusion, without words, deeds, or measure, from what appears in the sky.

10323395694_7b9d77fab5_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

I really think you should give the 'I want to write like Nostradamus' course a break.

Simple way to prove you have POOOWWWEEERRR

Tell me what's going to happen to me tomorrow. :yes:

I really think you should give the 'I want to write like Nostradamus' course a break.

Simple way to prove you have POOOWWWEEERRR

Tell me what's going to happen to me tomorrow. :yes:

Threaten to kill me, and I will grant your wish.

• 2 weeks later...

In memory of the souls lost in hurricane Sandy, I shall remain silent here for a period of time.

In my absence, the earth will speak for me.

In seven days, read the second line that is written upon the sword I was given, and which I pulled from the ground in a dream.

Then in seven more read the third line, and in another seven, the fourth line.

When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny, I will again speak.

Mercy to those who are of Chinese descent.

• 5 months later...

Mavanee Anderson, a Vanderbilt Law School graduate who lives in Washington, D.C., is a personal friend of Edward Snowden,

"He is introspective and, perhaps, a bit prone to brood: the type of person who thinks long and hard before coming to a decision. At the time when we were in close contact — from the summer of 2007 through the first part of 2009 — he was already experiencing a crisis of conscience of sorts. Times Free Press - June 12, 2013

Thread Predictions 2009

Jan 21st, 2009 - Post 36 - Raptor Witness

"A plague of madness and confusion ....

To those private enterprises working with the state of confusion(a.k.a. Booz Allen,) to try and stop my message, I am now sending a plague of madness and confusion to each of your board members and chief decision makers. So great a plague will this be, that every aspect of your operations will be severely affected. As snow is driven by the wind(largest tornado in U.S. history coincides with Snowden's leak,)

now drive the snow into their minds(a.k.a. Snowden + El Reno Tornado.)

Have mercy on anyone of four score and seven years of age(a.k.a. true believers in Liberty,) and if any board member leaves his position(Snowden) of authority, they are released(Snowden successfully escapes to Russia.)

13865474455_ac4b73d43c_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...